Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus (37972 Views)

Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by ogododo: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Mallam Abubakar Yunus, one of the victims of the Zabarmari attack who lost two of his sons to the ungodly act, said he was arrested along with his children and that they were slaughtered in his presence.

“People were working on their farms. At our site, the whole thing started at about 10.30 am when the Boko Haram fighters, armed with guns, came wearing army uniforms and surrounded us.

“They slaughtered my sons in my presence and one of them asked me who they were to me! I replied that they were my children. I am still in shock as to how people could be that heartless,” he said.

Another source said it was the productive population in the community that was decimated.

They killed our future

“Those killed were our future; they were the breadwinners. They were agile men killed in their prime; we will never recover from this because a whole generation was wiped away. They left us the elderly behind alongside their wives and vulnerable children,” he said.

Daily Trust reports that farmers including women and children who were harvesting their rice in fields around Zabarmari, just 25 kilometres away from Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, were rounded up between 9 am and noon on Saturday.

More information emerged on Sunday on how the first set of people were killed.

They were reportedly held hostage at gunpoint and railroaded to an isolated area and slaughtered, one after the other, Daily Trust gathered.

The number excludes dozens killed in different locations around Zabarmari and adjoining localities.

The areas could not be accessed on Saturday because the terrorists also set most of the farmlands on fire, credible sources including community leaders, survivors and local vigilantes, said.

https://dailytrust.com/zabarmari-how-my-two-sons-were-slaughtered-by-boko-haram-in-my-presence

2 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by chatinent: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2020
It is painful, abysmal, and horrible to lose two sons in a gory way like this.

These terrorists are far off humanity.

I weep for this woed world.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by baliyubla: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2020
FAKE NEWS in another desperate attempt to embarrass the Federal Government.

Nobody was killed in Zabamari.

Worst is, if the useless dullard were eligible for a third term, these people being butchered like chickens would still have voted him.

Illiteracy and Religious Bias has kept the North hostage for too long.

323 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by AlexBells(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2020
And you watched them slaughter them,

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Bkayyy: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Coming from the self acclaimed first class citizens.
May you find the heart to bear your loss. This is the worst thing that can happen to a parent. Watching your future killed in your presence.
BTW, isn't karma a ruthless fellow?
You call some people third class to spite them but when the result came out, you realise that you were the third class all along

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Charmingrascal(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2020
ogododo:
Mallam Abubakar Yunus, one of the victims of the Zabarmari attack who lost two of his sons to the ungodly act, said he was arrested along with his children and that they were slaughtered in his presence.

“People were working on their farms. At our site, the whole thing started at about 10.30 am when the Boko Haram fighters, armed with guns, came wearing army uniforms and surrounded us.

“They slaughtered my sons in my presence and one of them asked me who they were to me! I replied that they were my children. I am still in shock as to how people could be that heartless,” he said.

Another source said it was the productive population in the community that was decimated.

They killed our future

“Those killed were our future; they were the breadwinners. They were agile men killed in their prime; we will never recover from this because a whole generation was wiped away. They left us the elderly behind alongside their wives and vulnerable children,” he said.

Daily Trust reports that farmers including women and children who were harvesting their rice in fields around Zabarmari, just 25 kilometres away from Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, were rounded up between 9 am and noon on Saturday.

More information emerged on Sunday on how the first set of people were killed.

They were reportedly held hostage at gunpoint and railroaded to an isolated area and slaughtered, one after the other, Daily Trust gathered.

The number excludes dozens killed in different locations around Zabarmari and adjoining localities.

The areas could not be accessed on Saturday because the terrorists also set most of the farmlands on fire, credible sources including community leaders, survivors and local vigilantes, said.

https://dailytrust.com/zabarmari-how-my-two-sons-were-slaughtered-by-boko-haram-in-my-presence

They should continue Sai babaing!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Arrewa: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2020
Rip to them

7 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by lydelara(f): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2020
At the end of the day, this same Boko guys will be 'reharbilitated and reintegrated' back to this same society.

I swear, both buhari and burati are mad. I say it without any fear, president buhari is mad.

You are quick to use force and military might against poor defenseless youths who are protesting for a better Nigeria but you will 'reharbilitate and reintegrate' confirmed terrorist who maim and kill for fun back into the society, meanwhile the victim's of this same terrorist are living in abject poverty in isolation camps.

God will not forgive you buhari and he will demand justice till your fourth generation.

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by ogododo: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Wickedness no get name for this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by MadamExcellency: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2020
Edited

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Nomorelove: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2020
When the north realises that they have a common enemy with the south then Nigeria will get better but until then, I'm waiting for one fool called Yenefer to call this fake news

46 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Elvictor: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2020
fake news
North is safe.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Elvictor: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Nomorelove:
When the north realises that they have a common enemy with the south then Nigeria will get better but until then, I'm waiting for one fool called Yenefer to call this fake news

we don't have common enemies, attachee by force.

3 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Sibrah: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Garba says you and your sons didn't get permit to go and farm in your ancestral land. Take heart.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Moferere: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
BuBu dey aso rock, dey wait make Zulum bring am dia pictures.

The Lion King himself

13 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hm
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by fourboys: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
God will comfort u... Our government don't just care...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
Coming from the self acclaimed first class citizens.
May you find the heart to bear your loss. This is the worst thing that can happen to a parent. Watching your future killed in your presence.
BTW, isn't karma a ruthless fellow?
You call some people third class to spite them but when the result came out, you realise that you were the third class all along
lolzzz that escalated so quickly grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by FunkeOseni: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
So sad

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

Get a simple website with custom domain, hosting and SSL, all for 12k only! Offer valid for 24 hours. Call/chat to get in touch: 0803 717 1389

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by PrinceOfLagos: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
And some idiots still talking about Reinforcing APC in 2023

Una never see anything.

Just wait till the boko boys bring this war to the south .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by ogododo: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

They should continue Sai babaing!

Lets us empathize
Human blood thick

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by ogododo: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by santislim8(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rest In Peace to the dead, it’s cases like this that makes me really wish they really is something like law of karma.

2 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by omoadeleye(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
This one really loud o
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by OnyeOhuu: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Northerners should ask all service chiefs to resign if they are really serious.

5 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by GodWrites: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
According to Sai Baba, boko haram have been technically defeated. So, this news is obviously fake.

9 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by visijo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
so saaaad
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by DrChukki: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's quite unfortunate that despite having all the security chiefs come from the North, yet all of them put together can't defeat Boko Haram.

We all understand the game they're playing. It's a pity the poor are the ones paying the price with their lives.

Imagine wiping out the productive generation of an entire community...

Buhari and his entire team are total failures... Thank God I didn't even vote for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by gunners160(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
I have nothing much to say but trying to picture the psychological state of the woman right now. Politicians are now playing live scores with the life of Nigerian poor masses and they think it is bet9ja
The most annoying thing is after 48 hours this issue will be swept under the carpet and we will all turn to onlookers again. Nobody wants to hold d govt responsible because we are divided

4 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by techmo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
lipsrsealed

A Kanuri Northern Muslim man goes to a Kanuri Village with Muslims to behead 100 Muslims and Christian Kanuris in cold blood, while the Kanuri Chief of Army Staff Ty Burutai, and the President whose own mother is a Kanuri does nothing, while Shekau a Kanuri kills Kanuri more and more daily

Such a tragic Kanuri riddle

24 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU / Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.