Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus (38001 Views)

Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Creeza(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fake news as usual. All photoshopped
When the army killed the future of some southern Nigerian parents, arewa was silent and encouraging the army : shoot, shoot at sight...

Now it has happened in your backyard, karma indeed is a slurttyy bitchh

Shekau is doing Gods work. indeed allah is the greatest, no peace for the wicked. Shekau slaughter, slaughter at sight... .

You asked for bodies at lekki toll gate which was perpetrated in night, now you have scores of them in daylight.
power of the tongue indeed. May allah be praised. Oya chop the dead bodies you people asked for

rubbish and non-entities!

2 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Oizee(f): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Seyzcham91:
na everything be fakenews to you

you called lekki shooting fake news

This north killing too fake news to you

i no pray make e reach your family or hometown but it it eventually does we will certainly term it Fake news too and tell people not to mind it or intervene

shiioor!!
read his 3rd paragraph and understand he was only using figure of speech

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by leisuretym: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is fake news, we must regulate social media, where is lai Mohammed? He hasn't said a word

3 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Born2Breed(f): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
The killers of your sons will be caught soon and Buhari will grant them amnesty.

The same killers will start living better than you and you may even end up begging them for food.

The monster you created.

4 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by guy222: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=baliyubla post=96582348] FAKE NEWS in another desperate attempt to embarrass the Federal Government.

Nobody was killed in Zabamari.

you people should stop this nonsense abeg it is becoming annoying, just shot your big fat dirty mouth up if you have nothing to say,
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by gentlebullet(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
lydelara:
At the end of the day, this same Boko guys will be 'reharbilitated and reintegrated' back to this same society.

I swear, both buhari and burati are mad. I say it without any fear, president buhari is mad.

You are quick to use force and military might against poor defenseless youths who are protesting for a better Nigeria but you will 'reharbilitate and reintegrate' confirmed terrorist who maim and kill for fun back into the society, meanwhile the victim's of this same terrorist are living in abject poverty in isolation camps.

God will not forgive you buhari and he will demand justice till your fourth generation.
Buhari is not the problem my sister.... You see all those 30k/per month BMC folks? They are the ones edging Buhari and his cabinet on and I fear nothing is gonna change anytime soon cos Nigeria will walk into isolation and will be on life support.

2 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Oizee(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

An attack against Boko Haram is an Attack against the North
Boko Haram are our Brothers

imagine this evil statement
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Qasim6(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
The level of hypocrisy in the North is second to non.

had it been the president is a southerner, they would be on top of their voices by now. let them continue with their suffering and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Creeza(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
abeggnow:
u are a bastard, and as a bastard uts normal for nothing good to come out from you.your familly will die in hands of kidnapers isha Allah
Its you and your entire lineage that will die in the hands of kidnappers isha allah. The truth hurts but you northerners keep silent and allow boko haram and buhari kill you guys like rats

ask yourself this question: how many fulani women or herdsmen have been killed by boko haram?
their paymaster is a fulani man by the way so dont be surprised

Get sense, dan boroba
Shege !

3 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by guy222: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
leisuretym:
This is fake news, we must regulate social media, where is lai Mohammed? He hasn't said a word
atleast we are seeing dead bodies litered everywhere, mothers, fathers and children weeping for the dead of their love ones, while in lekki no single persons has come out to say his brother, sister, mother or father was shot dead during lekki protest. No matter how hard you try to join two negative wires together, it does not brings up light.
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Let the northern youths stage a protest against the service chiefs.

Well, lemme save my words. Even if Elrufai or buratai comes to contest in 2023, the northerners will vote for them; knowing well that presently, buratai, atiku bagudu and elrufai are among the most heartless northern elites, yet they'll prefer them anytime any day. An average northerner don't value life; both literate & illiterate. They'll be like mai Duniya? Meaning-whats life? That's according to them, life is meaningless.
The Nigerians from the south may sympathize for them but they don't really care for themselves. Having spent time with them, I understand how they reason, that's why stuff like this don't move me no more when it matters the northerners. They don't value life at all. They prefer religion to their life or anything. The moment they hear Allah Akbar, or nagai chaika, or Sanu, or Salam alaiku, or badamua'a or Alhamdulillah. Daz all. It's bad. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Raychee(f): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Seyzcham91:
na everything be fakenews to you

you called lekki shooting fake news

This north killing too fake news to you

i no pray make e reach your family or hometown but it it eventually does we will certainly term it Fake news too and tell people not to mind it or intervene

shiioor!!

He was being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by stormborn28(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Rip to them

At the end of the day, this same Boko guys will be 'reharbilitated and reintegrated' back to this same society.

I swear, both buhari and burati are mad. I say it without any fear, president buhari is mad.

You are quick to use force and military might against poor defenseless youths who are protesting for a better Nigeria but you will 'reharbilitate and reintegrate' confirmed terrorist who maim and kill for fun back into the society, meanwhile the victim's of this same terrorist are living in abject poverty in isolation camps.

God will not forgive you buhari and he will demand justice till your fourth generation.

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Ogbuu101: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:
And some idiots still talking about Reinforcing APC in 2023

Una never see anything.

Just wait till the boko boys bring this war to the south .
Boko Haram can only fester where there is hardline Islam.
You know that type of Islam that made buhari vote for his brother from Niger Republic instead of his fellow Nigerian Peter Onu?

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by segebase(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Another masscare go still happen ..again and again ..nothing is gonna b done ...and we are still in 2020
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by MightySparrow: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Allah's(SWT) gift to the world through his prophet Muhammad (SAW). Allahu Akbar.
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by iamjavadem(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is insensitive and foolish.
Charmingrascal:

They should continue Sai babaing!

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by CSTRR: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
The north is far gone. We need need to be pragmatic.

Their future is bleak.
The best they can become is Pakistan where they manage extremism.

Even then It is a very very optimistic outlook.

Bringing peace there is a huge drain on any third world economy like Nigeria.

We need to start talking about splitting away from the north like India did.

2 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Caseywilliams(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:
And some idiots still talking about Reinforcing APC in 2023

Una never see anything.

Just wait till the boko boys bring this war to the south .
dem no fit try am, infact dem no born dem well
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Flows001(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
May God punish the idiots that brought this religion of PISS and their satanic jihad mentality to Nigeria. You hardly hear or see people kill consistently for fun in a country with lesser Muslims. Even Chickens die in a more dignified way than humans in Nigeria these days!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Flows001(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Caseywilliams:

dem no fit try am, infact dem no born dem well
Omoh with the way this country useless in terms of security so, Boko boys fit shock una ooo cheesy
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Rugaria: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Elvictor:
fake news

North is safe.
Very very very safe... Nothing to worry about at all at all..
Next topic pls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by humilitypays(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
shaw2:
The government u people killed, slandered and fought for is the same government that turned around fight, slander and kept killing ur generation day after day.

God is angry with atrocities committed in the past
Northern Nigeria need to apologise to Christians, especially Igbos for their atrocities of the past against innocent civilian Igbos living freely in their lands. They killed them because of Islam, burnt their properties and their youths and elders rejoiced and their traditional rulers kept quiet while their Islamic religious leaders justified the killings with Quoran that supported killing of infidels or kafirs.

But they forgot that blood is sacred, it cries to the heavens and God said I will put enmity among your sons and your household and they will kill one another with sword....is it not happening in the North now There are no more enough Igbo Christians to butcher in religious riots as usual, so they have turn against each other to continue the usual blood bath characterised with Northern Nigeria.

You guys need to cry to God for forgiveness and repent of your evil ways before its too too late

3 Likes

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by chubinwa(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is the time hisbah have to dive into actions andend this Boko Haram menace. they should not be flexing muscles on things that never matter

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by DarkJeddi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:
And you watched them slaughter them,
And what would you have done if it were you,fight men wielding AK47s with your bare hands?
#TERMINATOR
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by paix(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
baliyubla:
FAKE NEWS in another desperate attempt to embarrass the Federal Government.

Worst is, if the useless dullard were eligible for a third term, these people being butchered like chickens would still have voted him.

Illiteracy and Religious Bias has kept the North hostage for too long.
The situation has robbed them of the right to THINK and to REASON.
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Dollanaira: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jesus
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
abeggnow:
u are a bastard, and as a bastard uts normal for nothing good to come out from you.your familly will die in hands of kidnapers isha Allah

The thing pain u abi? U never see anything. shey una bn they encourage una other terrorist camp called nigerian army wen they slaughtered unarmed protesters abi? Una bn dey ask for them dead bodies abi? Oya dead body done plenty make una go use them do suya.. contact vulturebbqgrills asap

1 Like

Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by AlexBells(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
DarkJeddi:
And what would you have done if it were you,fight men wielding AK47s with your bare hands?
#TERMINATOR
Is it not better to get shot down than to slowly and painfully behead people
Re: How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus by Emyogalanya: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
baliyubla:
FAKE NEWS in another desperate attempt to embarrass the Federal Government.

Worst is, if the useless dullard were eligible for a third term, these people being butchered like chickens would still have voted him.

Illiteracy and Religious Bias has kept the North hostage for too long.
53 years ago they did same to us. now they kill themselves, we will not forget it. We still bear the mark and feel the pains

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.