Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made (44010 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Sixfeetbelle: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
LabelKiller:
See material wey she give tailor sef, e no fit motivate the tailor. grin

No ooh. She didn't buy the material oh. She said it was the tailor that sourced for the material sef
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Sixfeetbelle: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
southsouthking:
If she had gotten the exact material for the Tailor, maybe the tailor would have sew the exact style for her.
She should stop complaining because both of them erred.

Actually she said it was the tailor that went to buy the material sef, not her.
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by slimfit1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
What about the back of the dress?
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Sixfeetbelle: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
queenfav:
You see me,i have cancelled Nigerian tailors and so called fashion designers.If i need a dress,i walk into a boutique and buy.65k can get a very classy turkey dress that will fit to perfection.Wetin tailor don do me, God forbid o!

As in. It's like you and I are twins when it comes to sewing clothes. After one that I sewed last year for an event, I decided that if it isn't ashebi, I'm going to a boutique to buy ready-made and know what I bought biko. Cause to sew top class gown in this country is to spend like 200k on a gown and that's a lot of money for just a gown.
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by proff010: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
I will make heaven
Uyi168:
No Nigerian tailor will make heaven..

Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by queenfav(f): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As in. It's like you and I are twins when it comes to sewing clothes. After one that I sewed last year for an event, I decided that if it isn't ashebi, I'm going to a boutique to buy ready-made and know what I bought biko. Cause to sew top class gown in this country is to spend like 200k on a gown and that's a lot of money for just a gown.
u even dey buy asoebi..I don't..I just give you the money cos i know i am not ready to sew anything.
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Sixfeetbelle: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
queenfav:
u even dey buy asoebi..I don't..I just give you the money cos i know i am not ready to sew anything.

grin grin grin

I hardly do ashebi that's why I'm like I will sew for that one but on a normal, sewing cloth in Nigeria is stressful.

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Ceska(f): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Uyi168:

This is wrong. Tailors are individuals, and their work a reflection of their personality. I'm a tailor, and have never in my years in the profession pulled this kind of stunt. Yes I'm an upright tailor
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
LORDKing001:
Na wa 60k?
My salary no reach
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by YeSJacky(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mine

Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Uyi168: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ceska:

This is wrong. Tailors are individuals, and their work a reflection of their personality. I'm a tailor, and have never in my years in the profession pulled this kind of stunt. Yes I'm an upright tailor

Sarcasm.

Surprised u took my comment serious.

2 Likes

Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
How can you want Gucci dress with cheap money to sew.. She deserves it. I am sure she must have been pricing that dress for 5000
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by MotiveU(f): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Just manage it..
Biko
Later after Xmas we are going to fix it.
Or the next one will be free.
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Geekop: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
LoL...
For real??
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
She suppose buy it original...see na catastrophecheesy
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by EvieP(f): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Uyi168:

I must make heaven ooooo Amen grin
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Prismprecious(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
What is this
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by rajiedreez: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Its not the same material and does the client have that hourglass shape, if not kole wek
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Uyi168: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
EvieP:
I must make heaven ooooo Amen grin
Even your Monika sef reads evil.
Lol.
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Coinbased: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Really
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by NiklauseFred(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Uyi168:

We will make heaven oo tongue grin
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by abjonline(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Do you also have that shape? And again, why must you open your breast?
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Viktoreze(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nobody sees that that might actually be what the lady's shape allows. Even though the color's a bit off grin
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Harrynight(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Everyone is attacking the Tailor,
No one is asking if the lady actually has that shape
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Eleponblue(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
post=96585843:
Update From . COM

A customer who asked a tailor to make her a dress was left disappointed at what was delivered, Reports.

The woman shared a photo of the dress she ordered and what was delivered.

She explained that a friend introduced her to the tailor who then sent her 5 dresses to choose from. She chose one and the tailor charged her 70,000 Naira.

She haggled down to 65,000 Naira and made payment for the dress.

However, the dress was not ready on time for her birthday. When it finally came, it was nothing like what she ordered.

The Twitter user was told that she probably ordered an inferior material but she explained that the tailor handled everything, including sourcing the material for the dress.

She went on to share videos to show how the finishing was.

She added that she asked the tailor to keep 25,000 Naira and make a refund of 40,000 and she'll return the dress, but the tailor refused.

Below are tweets shared by the disappointed customer alongside videos of the dress delivered.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1333305214447853575

Source: Twitter User

The tailor try mana! You can't give what you don't have na... just manage the dress like dat inugo?!
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by FA13(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Calmblaze:
Inside life. She must have been attending DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH. This is not fair for crying out loud.
How does that relate to deeper life?

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Qaiz: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
You think sey tailorin' dey easy.
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=FA13 post=96603707] How does that relate to deeper life?[/That's the type of dress they wear nah.]
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Michaelota: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2020
It's a fit to your shape nah as an african lady with fat tummy grin grin grin grin. Just brought out your real shape.
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by bewla(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Calmblaze:
Inside life. She must have been attending DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH. This is not fair for crying out loud.
Let her wear it first and let's see if it does not fit her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging / Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? / Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.