Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,224 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made (44176 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Lematin(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Tailors i dey avoid those people

Na barber dey sow native for you abi??
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Vabasi(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2020
That is a nice dress there.

Op answer this questions pls:

1. Did you provide the same material as the one you saw online?
2. Is your shape exactly like that of the model?
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=bewla post=96608767]Let her wear it first and let's see if it does not fit her[/Okay]

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Ekpes2017: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2020
post=96585843:
Update From . COM

A customer who asked a tailor to make her a dress was left disappointed at what was delivered, Reports.

The woman shared a photo of the dress she ordered and what was delivered.

She explained that a friend introduced her to the tailor who then sent her 5 dresses to choose from. She chose one and the tailor charged her 70,000 Naira.

She haggled down to 65,000 Naira and made payment for the dress.

However, the dress was not ready on time for her birthday. When it finally came, it was nothing like what she ordered.

The Twitter user was told that she probably ordered an inferior material but she explained that the tailor handled everything, including sourcing the material for the dress.

She went on to share videos to show how the finishing was.

She added that she asked the tailor to keep 25,000 Naira and make a refund of 40,000 and she'll return the dress, but the tailor refused.

Below are tweets shared by the disappointed customer alongside videos of the dress delivered.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1333305214447853575

Source: Twitter User
Hahahaha
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Mumkc: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
This is a far cry naaaaa

you 4 kukuma say
I am sorry ma'am I am not this sophisticated

This is repugnant

tufiakwa
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by jojothaiv(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Deceptive Marketing..

You ordered for 'Sharwama' and you get 'Well Packaged Kuli-Kuli'

Boo dey the chat sef...
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by EvieP(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Uyi168:
Even your Monika sef reads evil.
Lol.
. I didn't see that
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by EvieP(f): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Uyi168:
Even your Monika sef reads evil.
Lol.
Hellooooooo did you just wake up before quoting me. Its Eeeeeeveee as in Eve Eviep put your lenses in use Sir
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by Uyi168: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
EvieP:

Hellooooooo did you just wake up before quoting me. Its Eeeeeeveee as in Eve Eviep put your lenses in use Sir

And u have to insult me
Re: Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made by EvieP(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Uyi168 post=97504122]..

And u have to insult me [/iquote]
Am so sorry please dont be offended.... I didn't mean to. Am sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.