Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,773 members, 7,862,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers (31588 Views)

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Oxtonguy: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
grandlexuz:

Funny thing is the bag is actually a good piece of investment. Some buyers wait as much as 6 years go get their orders met. Like fine wine the value only gets better with age due to high demand and very restrictive production. Becham's wife is said to have about 100 of them worth 2 milion dollars. That said a high range birkin could sell for 500K dollars.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by SamNaijaboy: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
She even posted the receipt join. Who does that? So low class

Supedous:
Must she post it?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by AerialMapper: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
You dont hear the people who can really afford this making noise.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Dalil8: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. A man her age is using 20k to invest in real estate. She's buying birkin bags and bone straight. 20 years later, they'll cry that it's a mans world.

Underrated comment.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by knowhowk: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
She is free to buy anything she likes with her money ....But wait oooo ,One can get same color ,durable ,,Very good Leather of same design for Okrika market for Super Katangwa mArket for Lagos for just 1k now ....

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by We4all: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
How much does she have in her account that she ordered for a Birkin bag of that worth ? Does the bag have a second hand value? Nigerians and copy copy.

I'll be disappointed if years later she begins to cry out that the Government doesn't support celebrities.

Anyways, it's none of my business. But it became my business when she showed off to the world.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Adakintroy: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Encouraging people along line of handbags is not encoragment. that is death in some sense.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by danthamccoy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. A man her age is using 20k to invest in real estate. She's buying birkin bags and bone straight. 20 years later, they'll cry that it's a mans world.
You're ignorant. Do a Google search and learn how valuable an investment a birkin bag is. Don't reply me to be savage. Learn.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by MJBOLT: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
that is what i call systematic oppression,i blame the people following her.

SamNaijaboy:
She even posted the receipt join. Who does that? So low class

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by danthamccoy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Make i hear say that bag is 22K USD
This is one of the cheapest birkin bags. There are birkin bags of more than $200k.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
jojofola:
Can you see them??

After enough influence from your thieving and heartless Police mum.

And some folks will be tapping into the blessing on here and on her IG post.

Crazy!

How are u tapping d blessing? Am sure u were also tapping hushpuppi's blessings?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by danthamccoy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
We4all:
How much does she have in her account that she ordered for a Birkin bag of that worth ? Does the bag have a second hand value? Nigerians and copy copy.

I'll be disappointed if years later she begins to cry out that the Government doesn't support celebrities.

Anyways, it's none of my business. But it became my business when she showed off to the world.
Birkin bags sell for more than you bought them. They are an investment, not a liability. Their values increase second hand.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
danthamccoy:

You're ignorant. Do a Google search and learn how valuable an investment a birkin bag is. Don't reply me to be savage. Learn.

So d bag is an investment? How I beg

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Regie2bless: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hope ur sugerdaddy no go use you do blood money for dis one
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by InvertedHammer: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
/
grin grin
If you use $22k buy a bag, wetin you want put inside?

Her money; her waste[waist].

/

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by danthamccoy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
lexy2014:

So d bag is an investment? How I beg
Second hand value actually increases instead of reducing. She can sell it more than she bought it

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by adexeli(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rubbish... Next ... Meanwhile.... Get your unique business Logo( 3D + Transparent format + PDF + Source file +Facebook cover) for just 3K

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Franktom247(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Aunty where your mama dey leave birin abi bikini bag one side
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Sonoyom(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
We are now celebrating a bag.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by MrStylish(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Aabboobbii
Fake life is a STRESS FULL life

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by allandutch: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
How is a C-Class actress able to afford such an expensive bag?

This one toto do suffer m be small cheesy

I hear say na broke guys dey wreck pussy...

Na only small rich men dey do.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by humilitypays(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Op show us her picture so that we can recognize her face here on Monte Carlo Monaco wink
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Youngzedd(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
habeeb246:
One old simp behind this

It is what it is grin

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Bigredmachine: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
I saw this some where but dont know how true it is... "prostitute wey no make am na im dem dey call ashawo, the one wey make am nah actress, model and celebrities dem dey call dem"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Stomoney(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
You just finish ahm
Dalil8:

Lmaooo! Move mountains indeed

U go surprise say wen u get that $22k, problem wey go dey na like $200k go fit solve am.

As ur money dey big ur problems dey big follow am. Money no dey ever dey reach person.

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Beverlyjean(f): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Poor mentality always look for ways to validate themselves... very easy to see differentiate the poor from the rich even after they have started seeing money

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Seyzcham91(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Before nko? you think say na her hustle?

which hustle girls dey husle

las las na Big gods dey behind them
habeeb246:
One old simp behind this

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by NdigboWorldwide: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
The difference between rich people and broke people is that the rich always buy things to add value to them and spare the change to keep their wealth increasing, but the broke try to impress by paying for things that they don't necessary need, but try to prove that they are so updated without being prudent of their pulse tomorrow like the rich do.

I don't want to hear please help me raise money for kidney problem in the nearest future.

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers by Seyzcham91(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Confirm!

But it is what it is
planetx13:
Hoes deceiving hoes......

Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / Sola Sobowale's Surprise Birthday Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.