Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord (8168 Views)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Diimtech: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Splitmind: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Best country in the world, better than UK, Germany and America put together.
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by ofuonyebi: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
JUST REMEMBER THAT THE U.S.A s "IDI AMIN" a.k.a DONALD TRUMP HAS CLODSED THE GATES AGAINST ALL NIGERIANS
HENCE, ANYONE OF YOU MUMU STILL USING LEFT HAND TO POINT TO YOUR FATHERS HOUSE IS BASTARD!
IN 9JA WE STAND FOR LIFE...THIS IS MY FATHER'S LAND...QED
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Lewisdinho(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin This woman is Mediocre. Proud of Nigeria? Hell No
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Toonice(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Very useless country, the only hope I have and am even very happy that God have pick my call is when I got covid-19 loan approval.

But they refused to credit me, am so sad and totally down cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Seyzcham91(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
A great country for them and they will be proud of cuz they are cashing out big time

if you see how these NYSC officials dey cash out biggerly form government pulse ehn

you go know say dem no pray make dem scramble NYSC cuz of their own selfish interest despite the Scheme irrelevance to Nigerian Student
Mouth Gig:
WE KNOW undecided undecided

JUST DAT U PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES AND THIEVES angry angry

NICE LAND, MY BALLS angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Dragonboll: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Philipxxxx0: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
When you are stealing our government money in billions without anyone persecuting you, and you walk free to enjoy it, why will not be proud.
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by donprinyo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
just imagining Nigeria without sharia
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by ThugBoy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Great country for where? no Job, no electricity, bad road, No hospital equipment
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Oteikwu1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
She d chop free money y no talking trash
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Gopro9: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Place 4 Ppa Dat Will Pay Me In Lagos State / ABIA ''15 / Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.