Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ (31141 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tiwa this shouldn't be an issue,

As far is Nigeria is concern everyone is strugging to survive, both rich and poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by revived: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by jojofola: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
The anger from Tiwa is deep.

She should try to focus on herself.
She's been on the attack since we stopped seeing her with Wiz.

I like the bond with her son. Great!
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by chinchonglee(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
The Truth is nobody likes hearing the truth.
Your son bagged more money than his company korh!
Mama retire from music abeg

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Basicend: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
But they are not lying madam. .

Don't you know that u are beginning to struggle ni?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by adexeli(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Next!.... Meanwhile.... Get your unique business Logo( 3D + Transparent format + PDF + Source file +Facebook cover) for just 3K

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by MrStylish(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Aabboobbii
Wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by mystiquerebirth(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
why should he, Sir?

kingxsamz:

STFU for a minute,
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
LeeSantos:
I thought I was the only one who thought as much too.
I don't even know one track from that album.

Tems is taking over the female stage ( my own opinion)

Tems bawo? Shey dat Cynthia Morgan wannabe? Na wa for you o!
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by adontcare(f): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Diimtech:
Hello guys sorry for posting this here.
Please I'm searching for an expert app developer to replace the guy currently working for me.
Interested parties should send me a mail via the email on my signature so we can schedule a live interview at my office here in Lagos.

Monthly pay is 340k plus bonuses (negotiable* I can pay slightly higher depending on your skill level)
kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Parrot69: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZooOga:
i'm 90% sure broda TeeBillz is enjoying peace of mind these days from yeye tingz and not thinking of jumping off any bridge.. wink

Your mates don forget this mata but you still get the picture for phone.
Awon Vaseline crew

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by EmekaBlue(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
She gave il brat wizkid her shine
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by EXOUSIAng: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
The album was dead before it dropped, I don't even understand why it be on any top list anywhere, except top 10 dead albums.
I am a lover of good music as well as my circle, yet non of us has heard any song on the album, I guess its such bad music.
SHE WAN COM DEY JA GO YANKEE AS HER TALENT DO FINISH.
people be blaming everything on the country

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Slymonster(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
I have that album celia saved offline on my youtube music because it was good and all track nice.. So y'all who have not heard the album should stop saying trash.. Tiwa album was one of the best for me in naija

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
The name of the album Celia is not so appealing bt I’m sure she sang like a bird as usual so the songs shud be great nevertheless.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by nwajesus12(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
adontcare:
kidnapper
my thought exactly grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by tobie247(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
The album was dead before it dropped, I don't even understand why it be on any top list anywhere, except top 10 dead albums.
I am a lover of good music as well as my circle, yet non of us has heard any song on the album, I guess its such bad music.
SHE WAN COM DEY JA GO YANKEE AS HER TALENT DO FINISH.
people be blaming everything on the country
It's not by force to comment. "I am a lover of good music" yen yen yen. Go and listen to d album before u comment rubbish. Thats one of d best Nigerian album of dis year. Becos she didn't promote it as much as Wiz, Burna and Davido.
Wetin u don do with your life? You'll jus hide behind one wack phone keyboard and knock down someone's hustle and sweat. Geddifack!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Swipa: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
mystiquerebirth:
why should he, Sir?

Don't mind the guy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Yankee101: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don jazzy dey like jazz man

Leave me and suffer

From Dbanj to Tiwa to that one whose name i can't even remember again. It's that bad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by EXOUSIAng: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
tobie247:
It's not by force to comment. "I am a lover of good music" yen yen yen. Go and listen to d album before u comment rubbish. Thats one of d best Nigerian album of dis year. Becos she didn't promote it as much as Wiz, Burna and Davido.
Wetin u don do with your life? You'll jus hide behind one wack phone keyboard and knock down someone's hustle and sweat. Geddifack!
Mad man spotted
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Zoroaster: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
Your album is struggling accept it grin
album wey get millions of streams is struggling?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Zoroaster: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Slymonster:
I have that album celia saved offline on my youtube music because it was good and all track nice.. So y'all who have not heard the album should stop saying trash.. Tiwa album was one of the best for me in naija
i dey tell you
Tiwa is so unappreciated..
That album is 10/10
No misses.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Coldie(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Why is it that all the artists that left don jazzy end up struggling

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Thablownmindset: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
LeeSantos:
I thought I was the only one who thought as much too.
I don't even know one track from that album.

Tems is taking over the female stage ( my own opinion)

Temilade the new flame #rebelleader
so grateful Big sis is now the talk of town!!! God bless you sir/ma
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by chaloskyx: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
EVEN MY SON BGGED MONEY THAN YOUR WHOLE COMPANY NA SO NA WHY YOU DEY DO FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS WITH WIZZY BA AUNTY STOP DECIVING YA SEF YOU ARE NOT AS FINANCIALLY STABLE AS YOU POTRAY

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by MichaelTLoni: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Law of diminishing return
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Truth234(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Diimtech:
Hello guys sorry for posting this here.
Please I'm searching for an expert app developer to replace the guy currently working for me.
Interested parties should send their resumes to the email on my signature.

Monthly pay is 340k plus bonuses (negotiable* I can pay slightly higher depending on your skill level)

This account new. November 28, if not I for share am in a group.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Sufisunni: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
It means Dangote is better than all your generations! Guessing from your great grandfather to your son, the money all of you have made can't equate Dangote's
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by WrittyWritter(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
D abulm to me is just there...I feel some songs and don't feel some..anyway dat just my opinion... smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Awoo88: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tiwa must have a great PR team for her album to be listed. If the album is that great, most internet users would have known about it. Davido, WizKid. Patoranking etc will not get their album describe with no other word but great!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Majestybaba92(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
No be lie na
Tiwa is really struggling but trying hard to remain relevant with her naked expired body

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos / Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) / Temi Otedola Covers A Nasty Boy August/September Edition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.