Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ (31138 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by blesskewe(f): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Diimtech:
Hello guys sorry for posting this here.
Please I'm searching for an expert app developer to replace the guy currently working for me.
Interested parties should send their resumes to the email on my signature.

Monthly pay is 340k plus bonuses (negotiable* I can pay slightly higher depending on your skill level)

I can recommend my friend
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Coinbased: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
peacekante:
Man Confronts his baby mama after she left their 5 years old child at home to hang out with another man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU9G8BWwEQo

I watched your video and I feel so sorry for the man. I keep saying it, opting for a Baby Mama as shortcut is never a wise decision. There are still good ladies out there, well-trained to build a prosperous and happy. Poor man undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by JohnOkolo: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
drinoayo:
Singer Tiwa Savage has knocked a journalist known as Motolani Alake for his review of her Celia album, Igbere TV reports.

Motolani who works for Pulse Nigeria had on Sunday described Tiwa’s album as an endorsement of ‘Mungo Parking’ in an article.

The 40-year-old in a series of tweet on Sunday fired at the journalist.

https://twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1333008980948512769?s=20

In another tweet Tiwa said her son has made more money than Motolani and Pulse.

https://twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1333078586853642241?s=20

Tiwa’s album was listed as one of the top 10 albums in 2020 by Time Magazine.

Celia was released on August 27 with 13 tracks on it.

Tiwa the way truth have to be said, you are a struggling brand and that @Times info shows how mediocrity is been exported out of our shores.

Tiwa the bastard that can not keep a man and will advice ladies to prostitute even at a old age of 40yrs.

Glad you hear from Nigerians how they feel about you and not those specimen than Likes praising Bitches and Sluts. Koroba bastard

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by JohnOkolo: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
saaphiere:

That makes you a Bastard.

The future is not for Female but for everyone.

Bleep you and your Mother

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by LeeSantos(m): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Thablownmindset:

Temilade the new flame #rebelleader
so grateful Big sis is now the talk of town!!! God bless you sir/ma

she's actually good. only female act music on my phone. good lyrics n nice instrumentals.

she just need to be more consistent.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by kings11ng(m): 3:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Where is the lie?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Bambambiglo: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
saaphiere:

What a dumb talk
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by tobie247(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=EXOUSIAng post=96597779]
Mad man spotted[/quote
Zombie spotted. Get a real life. Loser!
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ by Alaganature(m): 1:02am On Dec 03, 2020
I know she was pain... but Celia album make sense ooo just that her PA didn't Push the album far...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) / Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be / Actress, Ruth Kadiri Rants Talks About How Acting Makes Her Life Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.