Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Date Of Birth error In WAEC Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Date Of Birth error In WAEC Certificate (305 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Date Of Birth error In WAEC Certificate by Jas80: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, I have date of birth error on my waec certificate and I am planning to go and do an attestation. But what I have been seeing for the past few days has really gotten me worried.

I saw someone that was saying that those with date of birth error in waec certificate should not even think about running for any political office.

Another person said, date of birth errorr on waec certificate might lead to a lost of admission into schools in the western world.

This thing is really bothering me, so I was hoping if you guys can give me any advice on what to do.
Re: Date Of Birth error In WAEC Certificate by psucc(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
That error must be very serious. Even in NL, it is still compelling its presence.

Op abeg check and correct it here before grammar people return from school, come use you do their homework o!
Re: Date Of Birth error In WAEC Certificate by Jas80: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
psucc:
That error must be very serious. Even in NL, it is still compelling its presence.

Op abeg check and correct it here before grammar people return from school, come use you do their homework o!

if u no get watin u wan talk face front. oga grammar, how many grammar u fit speak

(1) (Reply)

SQL For Beginners | SQL Tutorial For Beginners / Looking To Study Abroad, Then This Is For You / Fadlu University Courses :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.