Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS (5003 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
An excited South African man has shared photos from his wedding to his partner in which they wore traditional outfits.

According to a man, his wedding ceremony to his "best friend" was held on Friday November 27.

He tweeted;
I married my best friend last Friday.

See his post & more loved up photos below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/ggay-couple-marry-in-traditional-attire.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by longetivity(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
I hate gays sad

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Righteousness89(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
I Advice all and Sundry to go read about Sodom and Gomorrah.
With the way our Generation is , I Guarantee you that GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trenbling, because Sodom and Gomorrah will be a Child's Play to what will happen in these times..

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Freestainworld(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Stupid set of people, I don't know what a bone will be doing with a bone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Love is beautiful.

I can see the joy on their faces.

May their union last and thrive.

Handsome dudes especially the dark skinned one grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by samincredible44(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
The things God go judge,so one of them even dress like woman.the region south Africa needs serious deliverance
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by annyplenty(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sodom and Gomorrah version 2.0 loading!

Welcome on board.

If you are wise, better prepare to escape with Jesus at rapture!

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by greymiles: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
Stupid set of people, I don't know what a bone will be doing with a bone.
They are stupid because they don’t share the same thought as you

Blackman still has a long way to go
Why can’t you live and let others live their life?

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Vyzz: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
greymiles:

Everytime black am this

Blackman that

Is it only blacken that are homophobic?...

Stop that shit it's so demeaning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Freestainworld(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
greymiles:

We have norms and tradition that guides us a person, I don't care about their thoughts, if you are one of them, you are as well stupid.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Aphnee(f): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
wtf is this??
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Bornsinner7: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
I don't know how people end up being gay.. I've had a chat with a guy whose sister is a lesbian and he tried to make me understand that some people were born that way, like it's a trait..

I still find it hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by greymiles: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
We have norms and tradition that guides us a person, I don't care about their thoughts, if you are one of them, you are as well stupid.
Lol. Norms and tradition that guides you to be a good representative of a 3rd world country with no vision... nobody in your whole lineage can even boast of a patent a simple mechanism and you think the world care about your shit

Norms and traditions of a backward set of people

You can call me gay for all u want, idc
But it doesn’t change the fact that you won’t turn down an American or Swedish visa because they approve of gay. Mumu anti gay with no dignity

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by GodWrites: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
With the way our Generation is , I Guarantee you that GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trenbling, because Sodom and Gomorrah will be a Child's Play to what will happen in these times..

Despite your pastorish reputation on NL, you still don't know the real reason Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed?

This shows that you're either a scam, or a bloody deluded fellow.

Back to the topic:

Beautiful couple. May you both find lasting happiness and love. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by moradeyo59302: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
The things God go judge,so one of them even dress like woman.the region south Africa needs serious deliverance
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by WifeBeater: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
While I support anybody (paedophiles excluded) to love whoever they want I still can't help feeling discomfort when I imagine being gay. ;P

Just imagine my thick 9-inch veiny cóck inside another man's strong tight ass. Imagine all the friction. Imagine how his áss hair (because I'm sure his ásshole is very bushy) is going to injure my monster cóck. Imagine all the blood!

Lesbians are way better. They're bodies are so soft and palatable.

Ignore me, sha. Being gay isn't all about sex.

But still I wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
longetivity:
I hate gays sad
Nice - what about paedophile pastors sodomizing young boys or straight pastors inpregnating choir members and married wives or politicians killing your future ehn na only gays you hate because dem open ya yansh for you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
WifeBeater:
While I support anybody (paedophiles excluded) to love whoever they want I still can't help feeling discomfort when I imagine being gay. ;P

Just imagine my thick 9-inch veiny cóck inside another man's strong tight ass. Imagine all the friction. Imagine how his áss hair (because I'm sure his ásshole is very bushy) is going to injure my monster cóck. Imagine all the blood!

But still I wonder.

hahahahahahha what is it about then.. because broda Kunle of RCCG got married and we realised that he was sex-crazed even on sunday morning before 1st sermon he would ensure that we all woke up from our sleep .. guy whether gay or straight it is all about sex and maybe a sprinkle of other motivational stuffs to tell others why you got married
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Missyajoke(f): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nawa ohh am against it totally and I don't support it. Very soon Nigeria will accept this lgbt laws oh with what am seeing. If you choose to be lesbian/gay bisexual you're on your own.
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Titugirl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Waste of men...smh
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin

How cute...
The hard bumbum is always a better choice.
Smell of he anus a turn on.
May sound of a child fill their home in 9months.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by GodWrites: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
WifeBeater:

But still I wonder.

Seems you don't manscape, now you're assuming that every guy is the same. You're dirty young man, please go and wax that bushy and dirty asshole. It's not hygienic!

You claim you don't hate gays, but all you did was sideline gays only to welcome lesbians. Talk about double standard and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by sunshineV(f): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

SHUT THE FVCK UP!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by 9jageekz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I don't know how people end up being gay.. I've had a chat with a guy whose sister is a lesbian and he tried to make me understand that some people were born that way, like it's a trait..

I still find it hard to believe

it's and addiction and a fantasy that they love by. there are factors to it. there bro still has a lot to learn.
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by sacajawea: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Error...
If you hate Gays, send me something small
If you like/Support LGBT, send me something small
If you are indifferent, Still send me something Small embarassed cry

It's not easy abeg, nigeria hard cry

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by grim33(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good.
Congratulations
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by WoundedLamb: 4:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by femi4: 5:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Wtdm65: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home.. You have access to see all transactions and interest accumulated

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by aristocratic5(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Chai
Uwan mmebi
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy married life cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Palehair: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
9jageekz:

it's and addiction and a fantasy that they love by. there are factors to it. there bro still has a lot to learn.
Lol.... Sorry man but you know nothing about human sexuality. Just stick to your straight, it's far more safe in their

(1) (2) (Reply)

“i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, / EXPOSED: Beyonce May Be Cheating On Jay Z With This Dancer / The World’s 8 Most Expensive First Class Plane Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.