Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Don’t Mind Giving Wizkid My Butts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Mind Giving Wizkid My Butts (702 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / WIZKID: My Mom Wants Me To Get Married But I Have Many Girlfriends (pic,vid) / Wizkid: My Son Boluwatife Is My First Love, Wizkid declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Giving Wizkid My Butts by moseskalu555: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2020

A bootylicious Nigerian lady, Uche Okoye on Instagram, has expressed her genuine love for Starboy Wizkid.

Uche who has over 60k followers on Instagram, revealed that she wasn’t paid to speak good of the singer, that she just likes him.

According to her, she doesn’t mind giving Wizkid her butts

“I don’t know what he did to me, but I just like him. I have been liking Wizkid since way back when I was in secondary school”

she said.

“I don’t mind giving that to Wizkid” she said as turned to she show off her butts"

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-dont-mind-giving-wizkid-my-butts/
Re: I Don’t Mind Giving Wizkid My Butts by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
what is there in her butt that can entice the starboy, a bat that think herself of a bird

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Mind Giving Wizkid My Butts by moseskalu555: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
VERY DIRECT
adeniyisamuel59:
what is there in her butt that can entice the starboy, a bat that think herself of a bird

(1) (Reply)

Lady Killed Oga Police With Her Dance Steps / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) / Nigerian Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Her Beautiful Body Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.