Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,405 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) (47456 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Adejare Kosoko Deja: Simi Speaks On The Birth Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by WrittyWritter(f): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Ugly Simi.

I hope the daughter doesn't express her gene.

Sometimes, how some guys settle for ugly girls dey tire me.

Quest for godly virtues and character is not an excuse to marry an ugly woman cos the journey far well well.

Another man soup is another man poison...beauty is in d eyes of d beholder

Bad belle everywhere

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by ezinne50165: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wow, never knew Simi was 32, she has such a small stature, beautiful her
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by tfash96(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Ugly Simi.

Quest for godly virtues and character is not an excuse to marry an ugly woman cos the journey far well well.
upload your mum's Pix let's judge
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by merieam16(f): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
ijewejones:
Wait oo,why is the picture quality like that of 1994 or so

Well..wishing Adejare Kosoko, the little princess all the best she has been ordained by God to be & more of what her mum wants her to grow to be. Amen!

thought was d only one that saw it, mayb its the concept
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by PDJT: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Netanya:
There's nothing compared to a mother's love , for real . I just pray that God grants women still wanting the fruit of the womb their desires.

-Any word for the men/fathers who actually do the hard work of planting their expensive seeds in those fertile honey-pots?
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by owolabi5: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by IamGreen1(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Netanya:
There's nothing compared to a mother's love , for real . I just pray that God grants women still wanting the fruit of the womb their desires.
Amen
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Slurity(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Netanya:
And fathers love?
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by PDJT: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Ugly Simi.

Probably pressured into marrying her. He got her pregnant remember? And at over 30, most women will hook a fella!
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Netanya:
Amen!
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Netanya:

I say a big amen and God bless you
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by JohnSin97: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
undecided nairaland is full of bitter hateful kids from a certain group..... Congrats to simi, may her glory be greater than that of the parents.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Lcf69(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
debbydams:
amen

Amen too..And! Yeah!! I luv luv too ...... PINNED.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Wizzarro(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Simi my celebrity crush smiley
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Netanya:
so father's love is fake?
smh
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Dennis1987(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=debbydams post=96595214]amen[/quot
amin loruko JESU KRISTI
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
askakim:
wow.. life is really beautiful when God bless u beautiful children
and money to take care of them lol
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Tomilola245(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
LegendVibes:
Singer Simi has celebrated her daughter Adejare Kosoko as she clocks six months old, Igbere TV reports.

The 32-year-old in an Instagram post shared a picture of herself and Adejare on the bed.

The ‘Duduke’ singer also penned a lovely note to her daughter.

Awwn awwn this is so lovely �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIN5FwPhahb/?igshid=1hqkh9s60u161

Simi and her husband Adekunle Gold welcomed their daughter Adejare in May.

They got married in a private ceremony in December 2019.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by abidem4real: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Ugly Simi.

This writer is undoubtedly sick upstairs. You are without mincing words one the said Nigerian youths that are always on high drugs.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Ajovi20: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Congratulations Simi
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Dollanaira: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Arckeen: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Ugly Simi.

Why I go nairaland with mad pig like you?? Omo! Shey Dey tell you say u no get sense ? Just a question no vex o
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by dwisedgreat: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Netanya post=96593054]There's nothing compared to a mother's love , for real . I just pray that God grants women still wanting the fruit of the womb their desires.

Amen....in Jesus Name.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
The joy of motherhood, so sweet and priceless. Congratulations Simi, keep growing Adejare smiley
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by gracechellar(f): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:

Modified: to those quoting me , father's love is great too and should be appreciated forever . .....
iyaniwura
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:26am On Dec 01, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:

Modified: to those quoting me , father's love is great too and should be appreciated forever . .....
Eve by six u the celebrate then the one year go much and aso ebi never they for sale

we most not mix this owanbe
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by shegzyzee(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2020
We sell all kinds of laboratory chemical and equipments
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Jambori(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2020
SPREAD JOY WITH A DONATION�

A major place for that purpose is the Bamiduro Life Care Foundation. This viable space of God had operated under the name Bamiduro Life Care Initiative at inception in 2001. Having carried out various charitable activities in all the nooks and crannies of the rural areas, touching and improving the lives of thousands of people comprising indigent families, the less privileged, people with special needs, the aged, the widows, just to mention but few for many years, the need for rebranding, upgrading and expansion arose to meet further and greater challenges of the times.

To spread joy with a donation visit:bamidurolifecare.org

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.