Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Davido Reacts After Chris Brown Mentions “blow My Mind” In His Top 35 Videos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts After Chris Brown Mentions “blow My Mind” In His Top 35 Videos. (552 Views)

Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts After Chris Brown Mentions “blow My Mind” In His Top 35 Videos. by nairafame2: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigerian singer Davido has reacted after Chris Brown mentioned his song in his favorite 35 videos in 15 years in music.

Chris Brown in commemorating 15 years in the music industry has selected the best 35 music videos which are his best throughout the period. Appearing at number 6 was Davido’s “Blow my mind”.

A fan who first saw this pointed Davido’s attention to it on Twitter. In his tweet, he mentioned that Chris Brown must be a big fan of Davido hence his choice. He wrote;

“Chris Brown must really really love Davido sha. Chose his best 35 videos to mark has 15years in the game and Blow My Mind is number 6.”

Davido reacted to the tweet made by the identified user, King James NDU. He retweeted his reaction. According to him, it is a simple case of real recognizing real.

Davido wrote; ‘Real recognize real that’s all.’

Though the FEM hitmaker missed out on the Grammy Awards 2021 nominations, he has been very active in the year under review. The ”Blow My Mind” music video with Chris Browm has recorded over 56 million views on Youtube.

See the post & reactions below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/davido-reacts-after-chris-brown.html

Re: Davido Reacts After Chris Brown Mentions “blow My Mind” In His Top 35 Videos. by Macrofrancis(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wow!
Re: Davido Reacts After Chris Brown Mentions “blow My Mind” In His Top 35 Videos. by Goldencheese(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
I love this Davido guy sha.
Re: Davido Reacts After Chris Brown Mentions “blow My Mind” In His Top 35 Videos. by ashacot: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
nice
Re: Davido Reacts After Chris Brown Mentions “blow My Mind” In His Top 35 Videos. by SocialJustice: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Your mates dey carry Grammy you dey console yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Salma Mumin Breaks The Internet With Her Twerking Skills (VIDEO) / Nengi Received Range Rover As Birthday Gift As Ozo Surprise Her With #5 Million / Meet Dangote's Ex-girlfriend Bea Lewis - Happy Birthday To Bbnaija's Nenji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.