Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Any Nairalander Living In Serria Leone? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander Living In Serria Leone? (1182 Views)

Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander Living In Serria Leone? by Chicago213(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hi all, I will be moving to Freetown Serria Leone in a months time and I wanted to know the cost of renting a self contained apartment there?
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serria Leone? by Kinkykinky: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serria Leone? by Ge0grapher(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
I haven't been to Sierra Leone before.. but carry up to 500k ... It should cover ur initial expenses
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serria Leone? by Chicago213(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ge0grapher:
I haven't been to Sierra Leone before.. but carry up to 500k ... It should cover ur initial expenses

Thanks alot. But I was told and I checked on google too that 200,000 naira is equivalent to over 5 Million Leone in Freetown.

Just wanted to know the cost of living over there compared to Nigeria (was transferred to the country).
Re: Any Nairalander Living In Serria Leone? by sosowater: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2020
Chicago213:

Thanks alot. But I was told and I checked on google too that 200,000 naira is equivalent to over 5 Million Leone in Freetown.

Just wanted to know the cost of living over there compared to Nigeria (was transferred to the country).

The purchasing power of that 2mill is the main thing and not it's equivalent in naira. You might be surprised that the 2mill won't sort your rent in Freetown.

Nigerians are there.

Hoping that someone answers you ASAP

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man's Nasty Experience With Nigerian he Offered Temporary Accommodation In NY / Low CGPA,HIgh GRE score.Looking For Master's In Us / Admissions Admission Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.