Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Another Bizarre Case Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got�� - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Another Bizarre Case Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got�� (674 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bizarre Case Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got�� by kings2al1: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2020

Nigerian Woman Bitterly Complains as she asked a tailor to make her a dress and was utterly disappointed at what was delivered.

The woman shared a photo of the dress she ordered and what was delivered.

She explained that a friend introduced her to the tailor who then sent her 5 dresses to choose from. She chose one and the tailor charged her 70,000 Naira.

She haggled down to 65,000 Naira and made payment for the dress.

However, the dress was not ready on time for her birthday. When it finally came, it was nothing like what she ordered.

The Twitter user was told that she probably ordered an inferior material but she explained that the tailor handled everything, including sourcing the material for the dress.

She went on to share videos to show how the finishing was.

She added that she asked the tailor to keep 25,000 Naira and make a refund of 40,000 and she’ll return the dress, but the tailor refused.­

Below are tweets shared by the disappointed customer alongside videos of the dress delivered.

SEE PICTURES: https://celebrity-profile.com/another-bizarre-case-of-what-i-ordered-vs-what-i-got%f0%9f%98%86%f0%9f%98%86/
Re: Another Bizarre Case Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got�� by Perfectsouth(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
A typical example of the buhari we ordered VS the one we got
The Nigeria we wanted VS the one we got

65k for this in this harsh economy, some tailors no get conscience
Re: Another Bizarre Case Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got�� by Ayofaks(f): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Another Bizarre Case Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got�� by kings2al1: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Easy pls
Perfectsouth:
A typical example of the buhari we ordered VS the one we got
The Nigeria we wanted VS the one we got

65k for this in this harsh economy, some tailors no get conscience
Re: Another Bizarre Case Of What I Ordered Vs What I Got�� by kings2al1: 3:20am On Dec 02, 2020
The bodness in corruptionis what we are esperiencing now in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous And Outstanding Ankara Pants Styles / Bracelets For Men In Lagos And Abuja / 2022 Best Black Braided Hairstyles | 50 Top Trending Braid Styles For Black Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.