Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Everyone Should Be Aware Of This New Development - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Everyone Should Be Aware Of This New Development (355 Views)

Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? / View This New 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Take this New 2016 Toyota Prado TXL! Ready for Pre-ordering from Dubai @N25m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Should Be Aware Of This New Development by greggng: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
I don't like spoiling anyone's business . I believe we should behave in a socially acceptable manner . This idea of posting a car refreshing it and when a serious buyer shows up , you start hearing things like .....it has been sold .....How can a sensible person keep refreshing a car that has been sold? What do you stand to gain? Some will give you false hope untill you get to the location ...behold nobody to welcome you . This attitude has to stop . I will start naming names in due course . We are not here for joke .

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Should Be Aware Of This New Development by Adaowerri111: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Some will tell you the owner doesn't want to sell anymore and you still see the thread getting refreshed, The whole Auto session is becoming a Playground for kids

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Should Be Aware Of This New Development by greggng: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Adaowerri111:
Some will tell you the owner doesn't want to sell anymore and you still see the thread getting refreshed, The whole Auto session is becoming a Playground for kids

To be honest by next year I will stop being on auto section if this act continues ...

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Should Be Aware Of This New Development by Cityguy: 12:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Getting more funny by the day. Some post cars with no contact, price and even snub you when you ask. There are some people like me jejelly waka pass their 'shows' once i sight their monikers. Kukuma sef, no time to check time. If i no buy, others go buy. It is not everyone here that has time for jokes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2006 Corola For Sale / Fx 35 infinity Nigeria used for sale going for 1.350m / Registered 2005 Honda Accord (auto+4plugs+fabric+ac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.