Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Help, I'm Confused - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, I'm Confused (222 Views)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused / Please Help; I'm Too Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, I'm Confused by olamidedivotee(f): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
I'm still a jambite seeking admission.
Is it okay to focus on IT and apply for Unilag distance learning?

or

Focus on university education for four years + 1 years of service before going into IT world.

please advice me.
Re: Help, I'm Confused by ford101: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
what does that IT world you said mean to you.infact what aspect of IT are you even going into.if you are serious you can combine the both.infact 'if u can't combine the both then you also can't focus on IT alone.IT comes easy if it's a passion.and if you have the head to carry it.

(1) (Reply)

"...there Are People Who Thought I Was A Refugee Seeker...", A Nigerian Recount. / Project Topics In Nigeria For Pgd Management And Pgd Entrepreneurship / Cave Of Misfortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.