Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja (36906 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Smoke In Arik Air Plane Forces Pilot To Make Emergency Landing In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Taiwoolumide(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:
On the right seat , ok

If na left I go fear
Ok
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by ayotundebunmi(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Afonja doing great things and making us proud.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Burgerlomo: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2020
That's my bae grin

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Bluntemperor: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2020
okanlanwon44879:
It is splendid .
Inspiring! Welldone Lady on Air. Bravo!!
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by NdigboWorldwide: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:
On the right seat , ok

If na left I go fear

What happen on she being on the right seat? She is qualified to fly without the captain but things most follow due procedure, if the captain is incapacitated while in mid flight she will 100% fly and land the plane, in Airline industry, seniority matters.

You could be flying from the Left seat in another company but once you change company, you experience does not matter to the new company as you will start from the right, the airline companies take seniority by years you have been with them and not your previous company.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by FOXDOSSIER: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2020
Ok good
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by SirLiquidGold: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2020
we should be able to build our own aeroplane soon
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by SEGLIZ: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2020
Never4getU:
Which Nigeria? The one that gave her no opportunity or that tries to kill her dream from the womb? U better be careful how u irresponsibly aceed glory of parents to some useless Nigeria that can't even progress herself 60yrs after indepence.

I understand your anger, we all have this resentment towards this nation but truth is we all are getting it wrong. our resentment should be towards our leaders and not the people.
you and I, is the Nigeria we talk about. the few nuisance in leadership position can't stand to be Nigeria without you and I.
she has made you and I proud that is it. she has created a greater opportunity for you and I in that area and region. unlike those abusing opportunities and closing doors of opportunities against you and I with their fraudulent act.
the fraudulent ones includes our leaders and every other Nigerians soiling the our general name overseas. you and I are rejoicing with her so to say we both share her joy and gave her the opportunity.
please let us all direct our gross and anger towards our leaders and not our fellow country men. the land Nigeria and it's people are good but our leaders are like a plague that we shall overcome.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by konkonbilo(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:
On the right seat , ok

If na left I go fear
olodo. The two are pilots, it doesn't matter which seat you're on.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:
On the right seat , ok

If na left I go fear
The Captain would definitely give her controls mid flight abi he no go take sleep breaks?

So when next you fly, don't just trust the Captain, trust also the first officer and even second officer (the flight engineer) in some flights.

As a matter of fact, many Captains start sipping coffee as soon as the planes are off the ground and leave them in the hands of first officers and APs.

If some people ever have the opportunity to be at the cockpit in a long night flight, they may never want to fly again. grin
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by NADFOR: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by SEGLIZ: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2020
lexy2014:

Which nigeria is she making proud? Did nigeria contribute to her success? When I saw d headline, d first thing my mind went to was where she was trained. Alas, not in Nigeria. If she were here in Nigeria, where would she be right now?

bros don't mix it.
you and I are Nigeria we talk about, not the leaders that has bastardised the system. we still have a vibrant system if only we can choose our leaders right.
I understand your anger, we all have this resentment towards this nation but truth is we all are getting it wrong. our resentment should be towards our leaders and not the people.

you and I, is the Nigeria we talk about. the few nuisance in leadership position can't stand to be Nigeria without you and I.

she has made you and I proud that is it. she has created a greater opportunity for you and I in that area and region. unlike those abusing opportunities and closing doors of opportunities against you and I with their fraudulent act.

the fraudulent ones includes our leaders and every other Nigerians soiling the our general name overseas. you and I are rejoicing with her so to say we both share her joy and gave her the opportunity.

please let us all direct our gross and anger towards our leaders and not our fellow country men. the land Nigeria and it's people are good but our leaders are like a plague that we shall overcome.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by SenecaTheYonger: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2020
If you know the kind of sexiness hidden underneath these female pilots cloths ehh
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Mintum: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Yoruba amaka
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2020
women of virtue
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by pankere(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Get original auto parts for your car at Partboyz, now offering December promo on all suspension parts! Call O122997O6
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by majamajic(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2020
J111333:
The Captain would definitely give her controls mid flight abi he no go take sleep breaks?

So when next you fly, don't just trust the Captain, trust also the first officer and even second officer (the flight engineer) in some flights.

As a matter of fact, many Captains start sipping coffee as soon as the plane is off the ground and leave the planes in the hands of first officers and APs.

If some people ever have the opportunity to be at the cockpit in a long night flight, they may never want to fly again. grin

U are right ,
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2020
If say passengers see d pilot bfr takeoff or pilot announcement dem for reschedule their flight.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Jostoman: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2020
She should be very careful o so that those vampire in government of Nigeria will not come and tell us that her classmates use reverse to kill her.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by majamajic(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2020
konkonbilo:
olodo. The two are pilots, it doesn't matter which seat you're on.

Hmmm , u call me olodo

Let me educate u , the first pilot is on left witll the assistant in on the right seat . The first pilot normally take off and land the plane , while the guy on the right takes over during cruise level , so the first pilot can nap or rest , there's difference in cockpit seating
Thanks
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by majamajic(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

What happen on she being on the right seat? She is qualified to fly without the captain but things most follow due procedure, if the captain is incapacitated while in mid flight she will 100% fly and land the plane, in Airline industry, seniority matters.

You could be flying from the Left seat in another company but once you change company, you experience does not matter to the new company as you will start from the right, the airline companies take seniority by years you have been with them and not your previous company.

Every assistant can fly a plane , me personally I prefer the snr pilot and a male , just that we don't have the right to pick pilots
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by At10tion: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2020
she's beautiful, she's a good pilot! i like her already.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by OlawaleBammie: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
singwa:
It's so nice to see women excel in fields dominated by men.

Congrats madam

And how many men have u seen doing well in a women-dominated field??

Don't worry, by 2040 women Wil occupy all the field available and the men den will be struggling to cater for their homes
Women Wil be the breadwinners of the family and men Wil become doormats for them grin grin

Remember every person including u have a tendency to bear a male child. grin
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Onlinesmart: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2020
merryossai:
Forget bad governance and some corrupt folks that are painting the country bad, Gather here if u think Nigerian youth a making a giant stride through out the world.
#Yorùbá Atata
modified
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Onlinesmart: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2020
ATEAMS:
That's awesome... congrats dear

Yoruba-In-Diaspora-Atata
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Onlinesmart: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Thumbs up! Yoruba atata!
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Onlinesmart: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2020
aikyg:
Yoruba Atata!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finland Japa / Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover / Vandals Stealing Clips, Bolts On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.