Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja (36903 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Smoke In Arik Air Plane Forces Pilot To Make Emergency Landing In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Onlinesmart: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
seguno2:

Is Qatar airways a Yoruba company
ask ifá
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Why are the westside broads always getting the pilot seats, is it because women from other sectors are retarded?
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Thank you Adeola for making us proud.

Yoruba l'agba !
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by NdigboWorldwide: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:

Every assistant can fly a plane , me personally I prefer the snr pilot and a male , just that we don't have the right to pick pilots

The snr pilot you prefer might have low flyinghours compare to the junior pilot.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by ceaser: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
The almighty protects her, so that the northern oligarchy does not murder her like they did to that fighter pilot.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

The snr pilot you prefer might have low flyinghours compare to the junior pilot.

Yes , but I prefer them , if I may choose . I like during boarding I see our snr pilot with white beards, e dey give confidence . Ethiopian airline pilots dey give me joy , their landing is second to none
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by sugah: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:

Hmmm , u call me olodo

Let me educate u , the first pilot is on left witll the assistant in on the right seat . The first pilot normally take off and land the plane , while the guy on the right takes over during cruise level , so the first pilot can nap or rest , there's difference in cockpit seating
Thanks
If you want to learn, here it goes....
There are 2 (sometimes 3pilots in the flightdeck..depending on the length of the flight) and they take turns to fly and do paper work/radio calls to reduce fatigue. Each pilot is trained to fly the aircraft by him/herself in the case the other pilot becomes incapacitated.
Every flight deck must have a Captain who is the commander of the flight..even when there are 2 captains flying together one of them is made the commander of the flight and one of them sits on the right seat.
When the crew (Captain/FO) takes turns to fly, whoever is flying does all the flying while the other does the radio work and paperwork. So if a flight goes from lagos-abj-los..one person does the takeoff, cruise and landing in Abuja and the other does for Lagos.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by EgunMogaji2: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by NdigboWorldwide: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:

Yes , but I prefer them , if I may choose . I like during boarding I see our snr pilot with with beards, e dey give confidence . Ethiopian airline pilots dey give me joy , their landing is second to none

Ok if you say so.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by waleadeagb(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2020
That's simply a wise saying you delivered this morning. We would get there by the grace of the almighty God without the help of the gademn Nigeria government or the enabling environment. It's amazing how Nigerians triumph and succeed despite the callous, venomous,sadistic, kleptomaniac sets of rulers we have. Keep the hustle legit and keep hitting it well....by the grace and favour of God....they will see us move just like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to success..

SEGLIZ:

I understand your anger, we all have this resentment towards this nation but truth is we all are getting it wrong. our resentment should be towards our leaders and not the people.
you and I, is the Nigeria we talk about. the few nuisance in leadership position can't stand to be Nigeria without you and I.
she has made you and I proud that is it. she has created a greater opportunity for you and I in that area and region. unlike those abusing opportunities and closing doors of opportunities against you and I with their fraudulent act.
the fraudulent ones includes our leaders and every other Nigerians soiling the our general name overseas. you and I are rejoicing with her so to say we both share her joy and gave her the opportunity.
please let us all direct our gross and anger towards our leaders and not our fellow country men. the land Nigeria and it's people are good but our leaders are like a plague that we shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2020
This Abike Dabiri u no dey tire? Nigeria are very talented and hard-working people,wherever they go they dominate and Shine.there are many young,rising talented citizens like this,how many can afford the fees of aviation school?Even our aviation schools here in Nigeria are substandard.madam u and ur Ogas should fix Nigeria.this pilot got her training in white man's land,now u're celebrating her success.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Black052(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Where are the Igbo amaka group at grin grin
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:
On the right seat , ok

If na left I go fear
hahahaha, funny you.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Beauty with brain.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Bluntemperor: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Throwback:
Ok!

She did her job.

Yes,with stunning astonishment!
So it's worth celebrating.
Learn to give honour to whom it due,she deserves all the accolades!
it may not be you directly next time,but your blood or relations or your Children may fMany Nigerians are lacking values and virtues of life.Americans,Canadians,China and even Russians celebrate their own when they perform a feat.But here- bitterness,hatred,tribalism(igbo or Yoruba AMAKA is a language of divide) and nepotism(placing unqualified kinsmen above the rest of the qualified in the position or rank- the hallmark of the ruling class) are the bane of all the troubles with Nigeria and has made it to remain on the same spot while other Nations of the World are moving ahead.Too Shameful!!!!!
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Neoteny(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Saw that plane on Sunday on my way out.

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by onyenatruchi: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2020
another one. this one resemble man. nawa oo
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Tbvxl: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2020
I know her very well.
She flew me from USA to Australia one time like that
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by AreaFada2: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Says someone that calls himself okuda....
if only you know the meaning of your name.... pessimist!

Congratulations The Real Slay Queen

Can you see that no iota of bleaching anywhere? Skin all natural.

Something those bleaching their sense away won't see.
Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by seguno2: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:
ask ifá

Is ifa online smart?
As in did Yorubas use the knowledge of ifa to be smart online for a smart, beneficial presence to the world
How much of the online system is created by Yoruba ifa knowledge?
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by robosky02(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Tbvxl:
I know her very well.
She flew me from USA to Australia one time like that

Eehhhhh

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Okuda(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

Can you see that no iota of bleaching anywhere? Skin all natural.

Something those bleaching their sense away won't see.
Congrats.

i dont doubt that she did something good for herself but lets not be quick to forget that this is personal achievement not national achievement. what she attained has nothing to d with where she came from. national achievement should be flying folks to the moon but of course you cant do that when we are fighting bokoharam, hunger, poverty, unemployment and a government that tries its best to kill every business owner with unfavourable business/government policy and shut citizens up who only clamour for their fundamental human right to live and live right
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by dstar01(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats to Capt. Adeola, I wish her more success stories.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by CoolJulian: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Impressive!
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by nogragra: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Yet every single avaition hardware of Nigeria is in the north. They hoard the opportunities and make entry very hard for Southerners yet their yeye people of destruction lack enough grey matter to achieve anything. Worst still, their worthless females are only good at producing worthless destructive almajerai children. They are nothing but pain and destructive element even animals worth something than them.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by nogragra: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2020
95five:
[s][/s]
Vibrant ko vibration ni. Get it into your skull Yorubas will never ever do a commonage with worthless people again, #end Nigeria right now! You will understand when the time come.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by nogragra: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2020
robosky02:

https://nairametrics.com/2020/11/27/qatar-air-starts-abuja-operations-with-first-nigerian-female-boeing-787-pilot/
Thuis lady should be a good role model for all omoluabis. What a worthy ambassador, No artificial rubbish on her and yet very beautiful and corporate ride on my girl...............but, please watch out for mashanfani Hausa fulani we don't want to loose you like prescious helicopter pilot Arotile.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by nogragra: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=merryossai post=96607985]Forget bad governance and some corrupt folks that are painting the country bad, Gather here if u think Nigerian youth a making a giant stride through out the world.
#NigeriaAmaka
#YorubaAmaka
#IgboAmaka.........den like better things and want to be associated with better people yet they are criminals.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Hallabee1(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Anyone with her phone number pls, i want to tell her something
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by Smartwave: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Where Erica and co are proudly "Olosho" sorry slay queen with make up face.
Re: Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja by AreaFada2: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Okuda:

i dont doubt that she did something good for herself but lets not be quick to forget that this is personal achievement not national achievement. what she attained has nothing to d with where she came from. national achievement should be flying folks to the moon but of course you cant do that when we are fighting bokoharam, hunger, poverty, unemployment and a government that tries its best to kill every business owner with unfavourable business/government policy and shut citizens up who only clamour for their fundamental human right to live and live right
Well, we all have been quietly doing our own things. Many very important like research that can benefit mankind. Many of us not even educated or work in 9ja.

Nobody said it is a national achievement. If anything it achievement despite being 9ja person, striving in the face of adversity. 9ja has no national character but a shared sense of collective underachievement as a "nation".

In a place with so many bad news, I am quite happy to join others in clinging at straws. That with personal determination, hard work and a dash of luck, one can achieve his or her dream.
Nothing more, nothing less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover / Vandals Stealing Clips, Bolts On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Track / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.