Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) (572 Views)

Sudan: People Eating Grass & Peanut Shells In Darfur UN Says / 8-Year-Old Queen Nnenna Abel Kalu Feeds Over 200 Street Children In Lagos / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Meet 21-year-old Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak and Stays In The Forest.

A video of Zanzimana Ellie, a Rwanda kid who benefits from grass and wants to live in the backwoods have surfaced via web-based media.

Reports assembled that Ellie who is 21 years of age can’t talk, eats grass and wants to live in the backwoods like a creature.

As indicated by his mom, Ellie in spite of being an uncommon kid, is a gift from God, and a solution to her petitions as she and her better half remained quite a while without a youngster.

Ellie’s mom uncovered that she and her significant other who were frantic to have a kid, petitioned God for even an unusual youngster and Ellie is the response to that supplication.

She confirmed that he doesn’t eat the food she prepares for him, but rather prefers feeding on fruits like bananas and most of the time grasses, adding that, people in their community calls him monkey.

Full article available:
https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/11/30/meet-boy-who-feeds-on-grass-cant-speak-and-stays-in-the-forest-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzJ7l4gcj8Q

Re: Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) by Isaacetim19(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
serious
Re: Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) by Mokason288(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
His community that calls him monkey are not far from the truth

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) by Dididrumz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok

The mom is a strong woman oooo
Running after him all the time is not an easy job.
Re: Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Is this the Bush baby I've always only heard about?

Somebody tell him they lemon grass is better off for tea and not chewed. grin
Re: Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) by Dididrumz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Is this the Bush baby I've always only heard about?

Somebody tell him they lemon grass is better off for tea and not chewed. grin

God bless our mums and intending mums.
Re: Meet Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Stays In The Forest (video) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
I would have killed him myself were I the father.

No use keeping such a creature around.

Absolutely no use.

(1) (Reply)

Louisiana Congressman-elect Luke Letlow Dead From COVID-19 / Russia's VIEW AND MOVE In Africa / After Praising Putin, Trump Made A U-turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.