Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) (61027 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:
grin 900 years for you for giving me 800 years to quote you.
10 raise to power 700 for all you. You are all mad on this forum
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by greggng: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2020
He is just wasting his time ....the question to ask is did he stop smoking ?
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by tayolove12(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Closeup wa
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I with this news sad sad

Seems they would have you masturbate over it grin
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by waleadeagb(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Lol......Bush Man Dafidi, Omo baba Olowo.....
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Take it to your sugar daddy and he will credit your account

DaddyRochie1642:
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Shile981:
10 raise to power 700 for all you. You are all mad on this forum
lemme add 1000^500 for you for joining the madness.
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by TheBeezybee(f): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular music artist Davido aka OBO can't stop shining his teeth after undergoing teeth whitening.

Recall that Davido did a teeth whitening in Dubai since then he has been seen opening his teeth and even playing with tooth pick.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4qTNrGL98U
Abeg does this reduce the price of toothpaste in the market? �
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Casper21: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2020
visijo:
All the bad friends my parents warned me about back then don buy Benz The good ones are still waiting for ASUU to call off strike...

And?
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by chubaotono: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Please I need this music. *BEST OF FELA 95*

Anyone with information on how to get it

Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:
1000yrs to u if u quote me angry
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Money. That procedure cost

One of d things i hope to do if i get some good income

Poverty go just make person look anyhow...my real fine boy is hidden

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by gpsmiles: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2020
So common Colgate toothpaste cannot do it. He traveled all the way down.....
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by BrutalJab: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2020
Sheriman:
He is really a kid
Cry yourself to sleep

You are really an ancestor
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Wannabenz: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2020
Him go still use weed reset it to factory settings.
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by salt1: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Nyanabo:

lemme add 1000^500 for you for joining the madness.

I hope it's years of happiness grin
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Thank God for we wey get am naturally..even Smoke no fit change am till date cheesy
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Asianjollof007: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Life is cool, sweet if you have money.
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by sapientia(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

It can be exchanged at Oando Filling station for 10 litters of fuel.
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2020
salt1:

I hope it's years of happiness grin
Oin grin So we pray grin
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by tamunobello: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Why no remove all the teeth self
DebbieBianca:
Popular music artist Davido aka OBO can't stop shining his teeth after undergoing teeth whitening.

Recall that Davido did a teeth whitening in Dubai since then he has been seen opening his teeth and even playing with tooth pick.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4qTNrGL98U
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2020
Pls i need advise nairalanders.

PLS IS IT ADVISABLE TO EAT AGIDI WITH BEANS
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Amelia5: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Some news here are just too wack
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Clementoons: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Vanity upon vanity all in the name of getting white teeth, he go shock you abi make i fry beans
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by yeman1(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:

una no want die again grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
he go soon yellow after fanta and coke..
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Hezmatosky: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Close-up advert loading.................
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by orgylover: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
650yrs to you that commented
6000 years to u that is giving him 650 years
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Hamsaini: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Feyin eee. Shine ya teeth grin grin grin
My own, before and after..... Close up : Hello, pick up the phone! Let's do some business before the year runs out! Call me back ASAP! I have something to show you.
But how did you do it na?
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Hamsaini: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Feyin eee. Shine ya teeth grin grin grin
My own, before and after..... Close up : Hello, pick up the phone! Let's do some business before the year runs out! Call me back ASAP! I have something to show you.
But how did you do it na?
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by lukui: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2020
celebrity life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.