Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter (34045 Views)

Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by ChoCho54(f): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2020
KosiGee:

I’m glad someone else is seeing the pettiness in the response. Embarrassment isn’t the word. When I see an adult that I respect so much stripping and dancing naked in the street, I’ll feel traumatised.

Anyim said that Umahi throws street banquet because someone possibly a witch doctor told him to eat in the street. Anyim must’ve been to the native doctor with Umahi to know this. He should tell the world the identities of those who died after having street lunch with Umahi.

These men can be ludicrously fetish and superstitious.

Like Emma Powerful, they will start their responses well but they can not resist the temptations to be childish and silly.

These men should leave politics and build their lives. They would’ve accomplished nothing if they continue reasoning like children. Their stupidities are affecting millions of people.
Please just shut up if you have nothing to say.

10 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by collum(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Bighead5:

Cry me a River.
Governor UMAHI IS THE ONLY IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS WE KNOW

can u keep quiet bigheaded boy

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Okoroawusa: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Umahi is no longer the favourites of some people simply because he defected. No more threads detailing his achievements on Nairaland.

It's well.
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by googlepikins: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Badonasty:
this is too petty coming from a former SGF...I don't know why this man defection is generating so much issue like this...even Obanikoro defection no cause wahala like this

So he should keep quiet and watch a lowlife like Umahi destroy his image. Abi

9 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Harrynight(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Umahi talks too much
Now he think he's in promise land, can someone tell him to allow us hear word?

5 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by abragr8: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Harrynight(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2020
This Is Finishing grin grin grin
"TO ASSURE THE STREET DINNER GOVERNOR that no amount of blackmail or intimidation will compel any of us to follow him"

8 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by mightyhazel: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2020
he should not have
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2020
5 .   I would not have taken his present spew of baseless allegations seriously, but because I suspect he is under a spell and perhaps something is pursuing him. He may have been told that he will need to kill before he would achieve his present enterprise and so to build up a scenario for him to kill, he will need to spew allegations of killings even when they make no sense. I have no doubt that Governor Umahi may have been told that he needed blood to accomplish his present enterprise, otherwise how can a man in his 6th year as Governor of a State suddenly realise that a former President of the Senate, a former Governor of the State and two-time serving Senator Dr. Sam Egwu, Senator Obinna Ogba, two time serving Senator, are now cultists and IPOB members. Something is wrong somewhere.  
Killings is in their blood.
Including this bastard talking.
Can you just imagine!
Taking human lives like chickens means nothing to them.
All of you evil politicians that looted our country dry will never ever know peace all the rest of your lives. Anuofias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Okuda(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

This people no sabi National Politics one bit

furck you and furck out. you wey sabi national politics, the people wey u carry go there, them don better your life? hasa your life been better than it was in the last 7years? yeye set of folks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by FacelessKing: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2020
KosiGee:
I was keen to read Anyim’s response when I saw the title...but I must confess...I’m disappointed.

Grown men shouldn’t be airing their dirty linens in public. I’m disappointed that these two men are leaders from my side of the world. I’m disappointed that this was written by a former adviser to the president of FRN.

Sorry Anyim, this letter and it’s content reminds me of the ones I’ve read in the past from one Emma Powerful...same style, syntax, diction, same thought process.

You’re a very big fool

6 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by techmo(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Okuda:

furck you and furck out. you wey sabi national politics, the people wey u carry go there, them don better your life? hasa your life been better than it was in the last 7years? yeye set of folks.

If you haven't been better then you need to double your hustle

Because it's better for me
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by mightyhazel: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Bighead5:

Cry me a River.
Governor UMAHI IS THE ONLY IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS WE KNOW
no more okoroawusa? U licked his behind for years na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by seguno2: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

These people no sabi national Fulani slavery one bit.

Fixed.

5 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by slowice(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Badonasty:
this is too petty coming from a former SGF...I don't know why this man defection is generating so much issue like this...even Obanikoro defection no cause wahala like this

But politicians are usually petty.... I don't know any politician in current Nigeria that is not petty... Unless maybe Peter obi and seyi makinde

7 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by tunapawizzy: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Badonasty:
this is too petty coming from a former SGF.. I don't know why this man defection is generating so much issue like this ...even Obanikoro defection no cause wahala like this
Umahi himself is the one that started throwing tantrums like a baby....In any case they are all thieves and mean no well for the common man on the street..they can kill each other for all i care

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Burstit(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Umahi in the deep blue sea of HausaFulanis Muslims politricks
Dem go use am like tissue paper and flush him down like Adam Oshiomole of blessed memory
Even as them use Tinibu, the man with the greatest appetite for greed.

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by slowice(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2020
But since his defection, umahi has talking a lot of rubbish.... Probably pained the he didn't hit his target of destroying pdp in the state as many big men refuse to join him

He should take several sit and await his disappointment in apc soon

5 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by petitejolie(f): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Badonasty:
Ure not current. If d gov has defected let him defect in peace why trying to forc others to join you and raise dust about it and accusing people. Join ur new party in peace and leave d rest. He is d one generating issues.

7 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Okuda(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:

If you haven't been better then you need to double your hustle

Because it's better for me

I dont hustle. I have a job. I am pretty sure I earn more than the amount of money you earn a year in a month. I am very confident about this assertion. You can send me your payslip or better still post it here covering vital info. If my assertion above is not true, I would pay you one month of your salary to any bank account of your choice. Like I was saying, your life is not better now than it was in the last 7years. Now, take that to the bank

5 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by dahnimoh(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Umahi we are waiting for your response

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Kosoco(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2020
The chicken Have Come Home To Roast.... Much Ado About Street Dinner”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by favor914: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

Some misfits will say it is the north dividing the south?
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by favor914: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2020
dahnimoh:
Umahi we are waiting for your response
To this senseless rubbish by Anyim? talk is cheap, he will cripple all of them politically useless Sam Egwu, Anyim & co, goodbye Pdp Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by favor914: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2020
petitejolie:
Ure not current. If d gov has defected let him defect in peace why trying to forc others to join you and raise dust about it and accusing people. Join ur new party in peace and leave d rest. He is d one generating issues.
Why will the Governor lie? The power in Ebonyi state lays with him, Anyim is yesterday story.
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Kaiser20: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2020
I hope Umahi with all the gragra gets automatic Apc ticket unopposed and become president 2023, if not, wahala for him.

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by Dididrumz(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2020
Saao:
so all the accusations from your party man, Umahi should be ignore by him?

I don't know how some people think.

The governor came out publicly and laid allegations on Anyim and he also came out to defend himself and they're busy calling it petty.

So funny.

6 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by AlphaMajestic: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Badonasty:

too petty his looking guilty
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by 123Lopert: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
God help nigeria
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by SavageResponse(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Some paragraphs in the letter such as the references to his oversized agbada seem petty to me undecided
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter by chozzy: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2020
KosiGee:
I was keen to read Anyim’s response when I saw the title...but I must confess...I’m disappointed.

Grown men shouldn’t be airing their dirty linens in public. I’m disappointed that these two men are leaders from my side of the world. I’m disappointed that this was written by a former adviser to the president of FRN.

Sorry Anyim, this letter and it’s content reminds me of the ones I’ve read in the past from one Emma Powerful...same style, syntax, diction, same thought process.

How old are you sef ?

You mean Sen Anyim should have remained silent when a whole executive state governor came
out from a security meeting to publicly accuse him of plotting to unleash mayhem in the state?
He should remain silent?

Lol ... you're laughable, I swear!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.