Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' (33459 Views)

2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu / 2023: SE PDP Endorse Anyim For Presidency - T. A. Orji / 2023: Goodluck Is Jonathan Free To Seek PDP Ticket – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by AmadiAba: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
As the presidential campaigns of several aspirants begin to gather momentum, one campaign that has caught the eye of everyone is that of the former Senate President and Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) – Anyim Pius Anyim. While his campaign has started to gain traction, prominent political heavyweights have also begun to coalesce around him. It has been established that he is one aspirant that enjoys the support of several notable names, who are all hoping he emerges the winner.

According to report, former president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has endorsed Anyim Pius Anyim, as his candidate for the 2023 presidential elections. Besides having a personal relationship with Anyim Pius Anyim, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s government benefitted immensely from his active contribution while he served as SGF.

Anyim Pius Anyim, one of the strongest contenders for the presidency in the forthcoming elections got this noble endorsement during an audience with the ex-president, shortly after the PDP South-East briefing which happened a few days back. Anyim Pius, who is widely dubbed as the “concensus builder”, is believed to have proven his mettle, thereby garnering the respect and admiration of the grand patriot.

On his rumoured ambition for the presidency, Goodluck Jonathan cleared the air saying he had no intentions to contest in the 2023 presidential elections and that if he did, Anyim Pius Anyim would be the one of the first to know. Also, he implored his followers, loyalists, stakeholders and Nigerians in general to throw their weight behind Anyim Pius Anyim.

“If Nigerians want a transparent government that would be open, effective and accountable, Anyim is one man I can recommend. We’ve worked closely, and I know what he brings to the table” Goodluck said. According to him, Anyim Pius is one of the few people he could trust to administer governance in a way that would not only stir the country right but also unite the Nigerian people.

In a recent interview, Anyim Pius Anyim went ahead to pledge his loyalty to the former president, referring to Goodluck Jonathan as his boss, and also to promise Nigerians that a government, ten times better than that of the former president awaits Nigerian when he gets into power. Many believe that this relationship could imply that if Anyim Pius Anyim is elected president in 2023, Nigeria will witness a development similar to what was experienced during Jonathan’s regime.

http://www.whistleblowersngr.com/727146

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
still he will lost.. we are tired of this family and friends cycle..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Ttalk: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
What Ohanaze cannot do, Jonathan has done for us

103 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Coolsperm: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hisbah21:
still he will lost.. we are tired of this family and friends cycle..
and Bola Tinubu is not one of them? Typical Yoruba muslim miscreants that beg for unity instead of equity

234 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
nawa ooh.. I no get wetin to talk
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by slawormiir: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Dee60: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fake news.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Dankovich1: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
2023 elections won't be funny. But make I join the international bodies seat down dey watch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Shetemi12(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
We only know Jagaban

BAT2023

54 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by LibertyRep: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is this source credible enough?

Regardless, everyone has the right to endorse anyone he or she deem competent.

They should just allow the masses to decide in peace.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by fnep2smooth(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good news
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by shuttox: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
T
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Very good one from my personal person Goodluck! You are indeed a great hero.

Please my people, I need help to go back to my building material business please.
I will accept any terms and conditions that is fair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Baawaa(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't think Jonathan have time for this

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by siraj1402(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
and Bola Tinubu is not one of them? Typical Yoruba muslim miscreants that beg for unity instead of equity
So you can't make your comment without mentioning Muslim? Young man stay healthy, jealous kills very fast.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Keegan: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
President of Biafra Republic.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Providence2020(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Watching the Super eagles play I realized that people over 60years would never have a chance at any employment in life except Politics, they can't do anything else except rule. That's funny I must say.

The problem of Nigeria is a generational one. We need to retire these old citizens. Religion and tribe doesn't even factor in. I just want the youth majority to wake up, unite and retire these guys, enough of this whyning abeg get your PVC

Edit: The two parties of PDP and APC have deceived Nigerians so many times, don't let PDP tell you they can bring change. If you believe them you'll repeat the cycle again Only for the wicked politicians to switch sides again, we need a third option

11 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Thinktwicemybro: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Imagine a president that will be ruling Nigeria from London. God forbid. Say no to this ancestor below. Youth rise up, the time is now. Are you not tired of the current situation? Let's support a neutral person.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by beerfraud: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
I can't imagine okoro becoming the president of the Zoo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by tutudesz: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by PrinceOfLagos: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
I wish him well
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by PennywysCares(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy

Ayim don't stand a chance

We need atiku Abubaka or bukola sariki
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Jaylord12(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honestly I would prefer an igbo man to be the next president of this country cones 2023... Atleast we have tried every other regions but the south East..Maybe something Good Will come from there

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by Omicron007: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
shocked

Brainwashed Bastard Slowpoke BMC Zombies and TMC Urchins will take over this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by iokpebholo: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Obviously this news is fake.Next pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by bijihov119: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
congratulations to aym
Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by sirjustice1575(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Igbo Amaka.. cheesy wink

South-east presidency 2023..

Wailers please avoid me o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good one even though I smell fake news here
Let PDP pick their presidential candidate from the east where they have a strong base
But let no one dictate to apc where thier candidate should come from

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' by 07kjb: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
That's nice we need someone that didn't associate it's self with this current administration

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators / Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG / Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.