Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

#zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered (1132 Views)

36 Governors To Meet Buhari Over Zabamari Massacre, NGF Says / Zabamari Massacre: Reps Summon Buhari / Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

#zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
#ZabarmariMassacre: [/b]38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday, Army Stopped Us From Taking Photos — Eyewitness[b]
The deceased were slaughtered at a rice plantation in Kwashabe village, about 20 kilometres north of Maiduguri. The insurgents were also said to have destroyed the rice plantation after killing the farmers.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKNOV 30, 2020

About thirty-eight more corpses were on Monday recovered from the scene of Saturday’s onslaught on farmers by Boko Haram Insurgents in Borno State, sources told SaharaReporters.

The deceased were slaughtered at a rice plantation in Kwashabe village, about 20 kilometres north of Maiduguri. The insurgents were also said to have destroyed the rice plantation after killing the farmers.

The Defence Headquarters had claimed only 43 people were killed, but a source told SaharaReporters that the death toll had risen to 81 as 38 more bodies were recovered by search and rescue teams on Monday.

He said, “The army restricted us from capturing the scene with our phones; they know what they are doing, and they know they will be exposed. Today alone, 38 bodies were recovered and it will continue tomorrow.

“What happened here was a human harvest, not massacre, the story media and the government is just lying. They did not even talk about the farm produce and rice plantation that was razed ablaze by Boko Haram. Some bodies can never be recovered because flowing water went away with them.”

The killing of the rice farmers has attracted condemnations with some Nigerians calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to sack the country’s Service Chiefs and overhaul the security architecture of Nigeria.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/30/zabarmarimassacre-38-more-corpses-recovered-monday-army-stopped-us-taking-photos-%E2%80%94?fbclid=IwAR309N-JKoXgBZdu281v1G77mkYYJI5iEqaKY63qlOm3mfwh4T7QdAeNTfQ

Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mode should always do justice for the sake of deceased stop helping this people to hide the true numbers of the victims
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Badonasty(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
wow...just 20km from the state capital
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Saharareporters?

Chukwu aju?

Now it's 81? Not 110 again?
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by somebody02: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Its actually a shitshow up-North.
Damn it!
Naija itself is grand-shitshow.
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by MajesticKris: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
UN wasn't lying after all... FG is always ready to react...

After reacting you see them giving nonsense apologies... You guys better go apologize to UN...

1 Like

Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Bkayyy: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
The Gulder ultimate corpse search is on in the North.
Some participants should venture deeper into sambisa forest, there are more corpse to be found there
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Racoon(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
These gruesome bloodshed & killings are just too much.
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by JAMO84: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is horrible, may the Almighty Allah rest their souls, but I don't trust Sahara reporters, might be fake news as usual.
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
I am still trying to know the motive behind the killing. Were the dead farmers Christians? Is rice farming haram?

I think there is more to this boko haram thing than meets the eye. I feel there is ethnic cleansing going in the North and the government of the day is keeping mum about it.
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
J111333:
I am still trying to know the motive behind the killing. Were the dead farmers Christians? Is rice farming haram?

I think there is more to this boko haram thing than meets the eye. I feel there is ethnic cleansing going in the North and the government of the day is keeping mum about it.
Victims are mostly kanuri they the indigenous owner of that land
Killing them pave way for influx of Fulani herders
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Official figures released by the army and presidency were 43.The actual figures are 113 plus.UN was right Afterall.
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Saharareporters?

Chukwu aju?

Now it's 81? Not 110 again?
The army is preventing eyewitnesses from taking pictures.The numbers are more than 120 sef
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by jlinkd78(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Following
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by x123xlolls(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2020
JAMO84:
This is horrible, may the Almighty Allah rest their souls, but I don't trust Sahara reporters, might be fake news as usual.
Ameen InshaAllah. We totally condemn the killings of this guys. The paining part is some will be shouting this killings were ordered by the Quran, while we Muslims are always being killed. their is no single verse that instruct the killing of a muslim neither a non-muslim like this with no any condition of attacking Muslims first. a farmer has sinned not in Christianity and Islam, That's our business, farming why should we be killed like goats and still put the blame on us??
This is getting serious oooo...
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by NGpatriot: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Fake news...

Moving on..
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by truthfulparrot(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2020
This may be an economy war! I am suspecting the rice merchants of neighbouring countries and their accomplices in Nigeria. The ban on importation of rice is biting hard on them and the local rice farmers are smiling to the bank.
a
Is it not rather curious that they also set the rice farms ablaze ? Our intelligence outfits should wake up and carryout a thorough investigation of this incidence. They may be need to set up special security taskforce to protect our farmers and their rice farms.

Some thing tells me that there may be more of such attacks. Our military should be vigilant.
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by x123xlolls(m): 12:27am On Dec 01, 2020
J111333:

Bro, Is going to mosque haram?
Before this boko boys burn 1 church, I am telling they will burn 500 mosques.

How many mosques were bombed to dust?
killing more than 1000 children and more than 2000 husbands?

Before they kill 1 christian they will kill 3000+ muslims, we witness such.

After that the media will deny that, will say christian s were killed not muslims while we are busy burying the deceased.

The whole boko haram is only fighting islam and blaming islam on the go.

Check youtube, therevare plenty videos of capture d bokoharam militants that doesn't know how to even hold the quran, they are holding it upside down, this shows they are not muslims or related to islam in any way,.....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/608106/Boko-Haram-commander-Bulama-Modu-Bulakuri-Nigeria-video-ISIS-Islamic-State

There are other vids that shows they cant read anything related to arabic, but when they want to reference their work the will say it from the Quran.

I agree .... this is a game played by some selfish people on their behalf, our leader always shows no concern about it ... always....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex0mHy5TTBI
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by x123xlolls(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2020
truthfulparrot:
This may be an economy war! I am suspecting the rice merchants of neighbouring countries and their accomplices in Nigeria. The ban on importation of rice is biting hard on them and the local rice farmers are smiling to the bank.
a
Is it not rather curious that they also set the rice farms ablaze ? Our intelligence outfits should wake up and carryout a thorough investigation of this incidence. They may be need to set up special security taskforce to protect our farmers and their rice farms.

Some thing tells me that there may be more of such attacks. Our military should be vigilant.

Your words are on the way...

I live in katsina where farmers of, corn, millet, maize etc.... are facing the same issues. The farm products north produced have been largely DESTROYED by at least 60% this year.

Which Quran again condemn farming?

a book With at least 1400+ yrs on the read but within this ten yrs someone starts translating it any how?

I smell its politics bro!!!
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Indispensable85(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2020
National disaster! Shame on Mr President if we still have one.
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by ayzTIGER: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Has Nigeria turned out so useless that when people are killed in their numbers the bone of contention becomes THE NO OF PEOPLE THAT DIED?
Nigeria is pushing non stop to overtake Somalia uselessness,terrorism and poverty. Thanks to Yoruba Muslims for their nonstop defence of this useless government
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by thatsleepboy1: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2020
With reports and counter reports going on, it clearly states how this regime is not committed to say the truth and how they're really happy about the loss of lives going on. They created it and they're facing it too. Oh GOD OF HEAVEN, I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PROTEST TO HAPPEN SO THAT HE WILL BE OUSTED AND THE MILITARY WILL TAKEOVER BY YOUR OH GOD.
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by prince2pac(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2020
This current administration has ruined Nigeria
Re: #zabamari Massacre:38 More Corpse Recovered by Mynd44: 1:58am On Dec 01, 2020

(1)

Nigerian Army Is Overrated. / Yoruba Fulanis Please Gather Here / Why Does The North Want One Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.