Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Experience With First HIV Test - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experience With First HIV Test (170 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience With First HIV Test by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
We all know that feeling when trying to asertain human immune deficiency virus status.
Apparently I have been working in a medical laboratory thats where you get to meet several kinds of individal,okay moving straight to the point I decided to verify my status.How its done is via a strip containing HIV antigen.

The whole process involves the addition of a serum to the tip of a given strip,positive would means visibility of double lines and single line for a negative result.
When I was about verifying mine,I just couldn't explain that feeling,like my plan felt numb,I was kind of woozy at the same time dunno ,maybe it was just probably fear of the unknown.At the end of the day it was negative that was when I get to relax.

Nairalanders share yours let's have some fun

(1) (Reply)

Fungal Sinusitis With Fungal Polyp / Will You Take The Covid 19 Vacine / Https://healthshop24x7.com/phil-robertson-cbd-oil/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.