Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) (32904 Views)

Tribunal Reserves Judgment On PDP, Atiku’s Petition Against Buhari’s Election / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / PMB's London Vacation: Ben Murray-Bruce Calls Out President, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Adakintroy: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Joe Biden is miles ahead of all nigerian leaders both past and present. Are you talking about a joe biden who had served in the senate and in the Obama administration?

Kindly point out to any of our leaders who have had the kind of experience biden possesses ? How could nigerians have voted for buhari who barely went to school and passed. ??

Buhari has had it. He has been at the highest level of leadership since 1960. Even fought in the civil war. Was a former oil minister. former head of state. Relatively Buhari has far more experience in administration than Biden .

But that's beside our point.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Athemisia: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
GayPontiff:

Stupid Nigerians Yorubas.

Played by a cattle rearer.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Adakintroy:

Buhari has had it. He has been at the highest level of leadership since 1960. Even fought in the civil war. Was a former oil minister. former head of state. Relatively Buhari has far more experience in administration than Biden .

But that's beside our point.
buhari has been a dummy. Buhari is a product of the foolish quota system we run...buhari failed maths and if not English in his supposed waec. Buhari is not close to any other educated Nigerian not even you. And to know educated individuals voted for a man who chose never to improve on himself academically says a lot about Nigeria and why we are here..

Buhari is still the minister of petroleum till this moment and there's been no improvement but stolen monies and maladministration by his tribes men..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Athemisia: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

There were many competent people who contested for that election, but Nigerians chose to elect a completely dull and daft oldie.

We are going to live with the consequences of this decision, so leave God out of this because He won't punish anyone.

It's a long journey to 2023
Very long way to go.. Many are dieing on the daily in 2020 only God knows how many more suffering and deaths will follow in the coming years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Emotionss: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
GIdiata:

don't bring tribe into this bro.

U and I know that the 5% you are talking about didn't reject him because they saw what others didn't see.

He was rejected because they saw him as a failure, a religious and tribal fanatic.

The question now is where they right in rejecting him or not ?

Has buhari proven them right with his actions and inactions or not ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Lordkratus(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
nairaman66:

Had the same argument with my mum in 2015. These days she just laughs at me, saying I told you so!
we many for this boat.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by GIdiata(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

He was rejected because they saw him as a failure, a religious and tribal fanatic.

the 5% guys only campaigned Against him with Tribe and Religion.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by GIdiata(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I was in Nigeria in 2015...
Now that he has failed every one now claims yo have seen his failure coming
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by jojothaiv(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
LeeSantos:
grin let bygone be bygone.
let's also bury this machete n vote him again 2023.

on a serious note, the country can not move (progress) forward in group ( not a curse), move individually with you & your family and leave the country's matters.
No CAP...
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by ada9ja(f): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
faceURfront:

And God punish Buhari too for bringing his incompetence to the Nigerian presidency.
and punish PDP for not doing anything that prompt his arrival
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Blackking98(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
LZAA:
grin grin grin
This was how APCheat minions like Afamed,helinues and bamite joined sai baba movement grin
Cc imhotep blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead
Do you mind those zombies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Sleekfingers: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
But buhari don fulfil his promise na....he said, CHANGE......are nigerians not seeing or feeling the change?

By the time they start selling a tin of rice 300 naira....na that time our eyes go clear....we never see anything yet......very soon the north will collapse totally.....due to the activities of boko haram, bandits.......most of them will relocate to the south.......food shortage will hit nigeria.........na da time our eyes for south go clear too.....since we have refuse to farm...... Na hunger go reset some people's brain
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by nnamdi640: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
The man scammed almost 20 million people
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Aguogba(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
GayPontiff:
Stupid Nigerians.

Played by a cattle rearer.
No, stupid sofoolsticated SW blinded by fake and inconsequential VP slot.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by 3Ceagle(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
I laugh at those who voted him twice and are now complaining. It is only in a retrogressive country like Nigeria that the so called educated and enlightened citizens lack the ability to ask the question "HOW". We all don't have to be economics guru to know that Buhari did come with any plan to develop the country. The man who could not sell himself but used cronies to wipe up sentiment and propaganda and denied all election campaign promises thereafter. Let agree that he came at difficult a time but he does not have the capacity to lead a multi faced country, with huge challenges like Nigeria. One who sits in his Aso rock palace as Emir of Nigeria and sends out discordant cronies.Is his buttock glued to Aso rock? To sealed the fate of Nigerians is the rubber stamp legislature, who who openly declare to pay allegiance to the president rather than the citizens who voted them for representation. In a progressive country Buhari would have been asked resign or be impeached?
2023 make una vote another clueless president. How long do we think life expectancy is to loose over 20 years of our adult lives to bad governments and life of struggle and complain.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Kingspin(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
This is a waste of time.

You could have prevented it during the 2015 election.

It a waste of time not just too late.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by udemzyudex(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Loool... I also fell for this scam then in 2015. I remember it almost led to a fracas between me and my Dad, cos he kept telling me I wasn't born when he witnessed Buhari rule as a military Head of State. He kept telling me nothing will change under Buhari, instead things will get worse. But I was giving him reasons why things will change this time around. Anytime he sees me now, he just laughs at me for complaining against Buhari administration failure in all ramifications. Lool

Honestly I don't know how most of us believed an old man with Archaic Brain will change things. Maybe it's cos we didn't have a better candidate then. Honestly I don't see any bright future for this country.

Keep deceiving yourself with the better candidate talk grin as if PDP and APC where the only parties on the ballot paper.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by charmingfrank(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Best President ever
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

Keep deceiving yourself with the better candidate talk grin as if PDP and APC where the only parties on the ballot paper.

But we all know they were the major parties and either of the two candidates will definitely emerge winner. That's why we are calling for a youthful candidate on another platform come 2023. We don't want either PDP or APC.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ndlistic:
Angry Nigerians have dig out president Buhari's election promises and some of them he has not fulfill it.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CpdqmDYFxw

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIO-eVGHTTb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
SEe the way he's talking sef. Like someone that has no more life inside him. How this guy ended up as president of a country like Nigeria is completely baffling. Dull, fragile and totally dumb president.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Emotionss: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
GIdiata:

I was in Nigeria in 2015...
Now that he has failed every one now claims yo have seen his failure coming

He was judged by tribe = question= is buhari a tribal supremacy fanatic ? Yes or no ?

By Religion = question = is buhari a religious fanatic ? Yes or no. ?
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Ade3131: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Racoon:
All Promises Cancelled.

Like ojoro cancel... LoL
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by PropertyBuying(f): 4:13am On Dec 02, 2020
faceURfront:

And God punish Buhari too for bringing his incompetence to the Nigerian presidency.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Afamed: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2020
imhotep:

How to make one naira equal to one dollar grin grin

All na APC scam
You could not have been Wailing since Jan till Dec.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Paintings In Katsina (pictures) / Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.