Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) (32903 Views)

Tribunal Reserves Judgment On PDP, Atiku’s Petition Against Buhari’s Election / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / PMB's London Vacation: Ben Murray-Bruce Calls Out President, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Wande22(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Loool... I also fell for this scam then in 2015. I remember it almost led to a fracas between me and my Dad, cos he kept telling me I wasn't born when he witnessed Buhari rule as a military Head of State. He kept telling me nothing will change under Buhari, instead things will get worse. But I was giving him reasons why things will change this time around. Anytime he sees me now, he just laughs at me for complaining against Buhari administration failure in all ramifications. Lool

Honestly I don't know how most of us believed an old man with Archaic Brain will change things. Maybe it's cos we didn't have a better candidate then. Honestly I don't see any bright future for this country.

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Emotionss: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Calabar1stSon:
A Shekau stands a better chance winning elections than any competent candidates put forward in Nigeria.

Emotions supersedes logic in Nigeria.

Thank you my brother.
If the Russian or the Chinese President runs for election in Nigeria in 2023 against Buhari they will lose woefully.

Nigeria a country where graduates and intellectuals are been ruled by illiterates.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Mars16(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Are we sure he hasn't forgotten with old age?
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Sirventor01(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2020
Just imagine if Buhari did not win the election then, Nigerians would still be having that mind set that only Buhari can liberate them
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by robosky02(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Na so

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Okuda(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Things did really change; for the worse!!!
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by efficiencie(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2020
ggood:
God punish those that brought Buhari to power

1 Dollar is now N500

1Litre of fuel N170

1 Bag of rice N35,000

1 Sachet of tomato paste N150
1 Bottle of groundnut oil N800

Why not say: God punish anyone and everyone that has ever voted because we have never had leadership in Nigeria at any time...only those who have never voted are exempted!
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by lexy2014: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2020
GIdiata:

these promises were made for the 2015 election
please mention the "many" and the candidate you voted for.

for the record, I'm not his fan. Just that the way everyone now claims to be the saint that saw his failure coming is alarming.

except you just want to deny facts or u were not in Nigeria During the 2015 election.
millions, majority of Nigerians clamoured for Change.
All of una don dey deny buhari, so u shouted in his favor then?

Those that clamoured for change in 2015, what were they now clamouring for in 2019?
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Adakintroy: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2020
This is why am also afraid of jo Biden.

People who exploited I'll fate situations and general discontent to make their way to power. Rather than be helpful they rather.

Here he is.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by lexy2014: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2020
Sirventor01:
Just imagine if Buhari did not win the election then, Nigerians would still be having that mind set that only Buhari can liberate them

Even if they missed it in 2015, what happened in 2019?
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2020
LZAA:
grin grin grin
This was how APCheat minions like Afamed,helinues and bamite joined sai baba movement grin
Cc imho.tep blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead
How to make one naira equal to one dollar grin grin

All na APC scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2020
1Alex:
And that's the way the cookie crumbled.

Hmmm,"The way the cookies crumble" - James Hadley Chase.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by tinktanker: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2020
He even looked lifeless reading the script. Mtchwww
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2020
And many fools fell for this scam twice.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by MajohBankz: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2020
How can jubril fulfil what Buhari promised?
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by leeyongcho(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
#Buhari is doing well. Pls let's continue to support him. The only problem he have is ear problem otherwise things for better. Let's pray that God should heal his ears before he leaves office.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by LeeSantos(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
DapperGuy:

Are you drunk or just stupid? How can we move individually when the country's environment is not enabling.

And who told you the country cannot progress together in group? Why do we make excuses for our stupid leaders?

People tried to grow individually. They went to their farms and never came back. People are hacked to death by bandits and Fulani herdsmen in their sleep. A monarch was killed by bandits in Ondo recently. Kidnapping is on the rise. How can we grow individually in a crime-infested environment? Next time think before you type.

Tueh!

my fellow drank n stupid friend.
there are countless number of individuals who are making it and not minding the country affairs( even if it's not to a large extent). most of them only mind bout their profit, revenue or tax.
how many times has comedian AY, Tony Elumelu, pastor Chris, been kidnapped?(just to mention but few)
how prominent men have been hacked to death in the south west or other secured part of the country? very few (the numbers are even minimal)

how old is your country, and what has been the country's greatest accomplishment?

you seem to know your country more than every body does. how n what would you suggest the country does to move forward in group?
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Bobxin: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

There were many competent people who contested for that election, but Nigerians chose to elect a completely dull and daft oldie.

We are going to live with the consequences of this decision, so leave God out of this because He won't punish anyone.

It's a long journey to 2023

Just imagine how long it is.
We have to enter 2021 and finish it.
Enter 2022 and finish it.
And then 2023 damn!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by nairaman66(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Loool... I also fell for this scam then in 2015. I remember it almost led to a fracas between me and my Dad, cos he kept telling me I wasn't born when he witnessed Buhari rule as a military Head of State. He kept telling me nothing will change under Buhari, instead things will get worse. But I was giving him reasons why things will change this time around. Anytime he sees me now, he just laughs at me for complaining against Buhari administration failure in all ramifications. Lool

Honestly I don't know how most of us believed an old man with Archaic Brain will change things. Maybe it's cos we didn't have a better candidate then. Honestly I don't see any bright future for this country.

Had the same argument with my mum in 2015. These days she just laughs at me, saying I told you so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Obyino: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
How buhari won 2019 election is what still baffles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by IJOBA2: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
faceURfront:

And God punish Buhari too for bringing his incompetence to the Nigerian presidency.
IT SEEMS YOU VOTED FOR HIM undecided
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
GayPontiff:
Stupid Nigerians.

Played by a cattle rearer.
very foolish idiotic nigerians..I will forever abuse anybody who ever voted for buhari. How could anyone have voted for a dummy like buhari. He couldn't even communicate well..

Its so foolish to share a country with fools who voted for this man..I am so disappointed...
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by wildikeman(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
I don't blame him.. But those foools that voted him in
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by humilitypays(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just listen to a gworo chewing, mai suya illiterate Tinubu believed would turn Nigeria to New York angry angry

Take a look at the video again, the man was scared and not feeling well.....Nigerians that voted Buhari deserve firing squad angry angry
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Adakintroy:
This is why am also afraid of jo Biden.

People who exploited I'll fate situations and general discontent to make their way to power. Rather than be helpful they rather.

Here he is.
Joe Biden is miles ahead of all nigerian leaders both past and present. Are you talking about a joe biden who had served in the senate and in the Obama administration?

Kindly point out to any of our leaders who have had the kind of experience biden possesses ? How could nigerians have voted for buhari who barely went to school and passed. ??
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Just listen to a gworo chewing, mai suya illiterate Tinubu believed would turn Nigeria to New York angry angry

Take a look at the video again, the man was scared and not feeling well.....Nigerians that voted Buhari deserve firing squad angry angry
they deserve to be abused forever. Nigerians are naive and foolish. Buhari couldn't even express himself and nigerians voted for him.

Tribalism and religious fanaticism brought us here. Very predominantly foolish citizens..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by IJOBA2: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Truth can pain Yellowba Muzlambs for body grin
GUY YOU ARE NEITHER IBO NOR YORUBA, YOU ARE PART OF THE DIVIDE AND RULE GANG (TAQIYYA). YOU GUYS ARE VERY EASY TO IDENTIFY embarassed
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by GIdiata(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Everyone knows those that rejected buhari right from the beginning. They where called 5%, waillers and children of hate simply because the saw what others failed to see and stood their ground.

don't bring tribe into this bro.

U and I know that the 5% you are talking about didn't reject him because they saw what others didn't see.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Zane2point4(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

There were many competent people who contested for that election, but Nigerians chose to elect a completely dull and daft oldie.

We are going to live with the consequences of this decision, so leave God out of this because He won't punish anyone.

It's a long journey to 2023
Who are the nigerians?
Its simple majority of nigerians are iliterates and dumbest fools who cant see beyond tribal line and religion.
When the few educated ones protested and refused he called them 5% ,thank God the 5% are all doing well and surviving na the 95% they feel the heat more.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by Pearly255(f): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Buhari is such a badt boy

This guy is the boko haram
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by GIdiata(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
lexy2014:

Those that clamoured for change in 2015, what were they now clamouring for in 2019?

ask yourself that question.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
nairaman66:

Had the same argument with my mum in 2015. These days she just laughs at me, saying I told you so!

Loool.. Buhari is the biggest scam ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.