Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] (6509 Views)

THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] / The Horrors Of Bullfighting [Extremely Graphic Photos 18+] / Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
I wonder why wrestling is regarded as a sport.
See wrestlers covered in their own blood. What pleasure do they derive from that
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Embito(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
If you seek to learn a new way people are becoming Bitcoin Vendor and making extra Cash Visit this Nairaland Post: https://www.nairaland.com/6287837/make-more-profitable-gift-trade
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by tarantino1: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
coker007:
How about when nganou tore overeems lips with a right hook?

Ir when masbidal knocked out askaren in 5 seconds?

That ngannou uppercut almost komot overeem head grin cheesy
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by tarantino1: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ofadaman:

Lesnar no fit survive for UFC, na one defeat after the other,

Thats an obvious exaggerations. He had wins and losses and one of his losses was due to diverticulitis. He was an average guy not as bad as you want to paint him. That should be CM Punk
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
tarantino1:

That ngannou uppercut almost komot overeem head grin cheesy

He wanted to send it to orbit cheesy
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by chiiraq802(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
WifeBeater:
So Brock Lesnar can be beaten up like this at UFC yet when he goes to WWE he starts bullying everybody and showing himself. *SPITS*

But who am I to judge when I've been guilty of showing myself too?

I remember vividly in 2015 how I beaten up like a thief just because I went to challenge that young man who pressed my babe's nyash.

But appearances can be deceiving, sha. Because that guy looked skinny and hungry I thought I could easily manhandle him instead I received the beating of my life.

Never again will I fight for a woman.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.....
Wahala for who no sabi fight ooooo....

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by chiiraq802(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
WifeBeater:
So Brock Lesnar can be beaten up like this at UFC yet when he goes to WWE he starts bullying everybody and showing himself. *SPITS*

I remember vividly in 2015 how I beaten up like a thief just because I went to challenge that young man who pressed my babe's nyash.

But appearances can be deceiving, sha. Because that guy looked skinny and hungry I thought I could easily manhandle him instead I received the beating of my life.

Lolzzz..... E happen to me too
One smallish agbero boy for Rumuokoro junction just dey press press my cousin body,
as big cousin bro nau, ah said let me show myself after all the agbero guy looks smallish....
The only thing i remembered was when i was poured pure water......lolzzzz.....Mehn!!! that day was f**ked up

Ogbeniiii....ah begin dey fear people with small body. there wahala be like bicycle e no hard start. lol......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by rowland545(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
WifeBeater:

u r typing this with severe pains.

I can feel it grin

When agbero boys press my babe yarsh for upper iweka for Onitsha ...nah so I do like say I no see... B4 dem use me do example...

When d babe come day complain I come ginger small for side come tell her make she shun am make we day go...I no day do pass myself oooh grin
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by adedayoa2(f): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aug28th:

He think sey na wrestling?
anybody fit loose na, even for wrestling him don loose.
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Maxxim: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Where is my fav stylebender
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Aug28th(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
adedayoa2:
anybody fit loose na, even for wrestling him don loose.
That's true sha
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Petyr1: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
jimmychang:

Wait ooh na Brock Lesnar wey dey use John Cena shine be that grin grin grin grin grin....wahala....This UFC sha
WWE is scripted

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Soulsymbol99: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ofadaman:

Lesnar won the belt na bros
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by SUPERPACK: 1:29am On Dec 02, 2020
Petyr1:
WWE is scripted
Lesnar is an eight-time world champion in WWE, a one-time world champion in NJPW and IGF, a one-time heavyweight champion in the UFC, and a one-time heavyweight wrestling champion in the NCAA, the only person in history to win a championship in each of those organizations.
He is also a former proffessional soccer player too. He has proven to be good in all sports he has ventured into in his career. Since he has a UFC heavy weight title, can you say that UFC is scripted too?
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by SUPERPACK: 1:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Ofadaman:

And yet he was once a UFC world heavy weight champion. Make una dey check records before you belittle someone.
Lesnar is an eight-time world champion in WWE, a one-time world champion in NJPW and IGF, a one-time heavyweight champion in the UFC, and a one-time heavyweight wrestling champion in the NCAA, the only person in history to win a championship in each of those organizations. He was also a professional soccer player too, cut him some respect for being a man so good in all sports he ventures into.
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by tarantino1: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2020
chiiraq802:

Lolzzz..... E happen to me too
One smallish agbero boy for Rumuokoro junction just dey press press my cousin body,
as big cousin bro nau, ah said let me show myself after all the agbero guy looks smallish....
The only thing i remembered was when i was poured pure water......lolzzzz.....Mehn!!! that day was f**ked up

Ogbeniiii....ah begin dey fear people with small body. there wahala be like bicycle e no hard start. lol......

Wetin your cousin Kon talk

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by chiiraq802(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
tarantino1:

Wetin your cousin Kon talk
Nothing oooooo...... She dey even use wetin happen that day dey mock me....lolzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Universities In The Uk, Us Or Any Island For Medicine Students / The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) / I Dont Think Madona University Has Any Decent Girl Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.