Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] (6495 Views)

THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] / The Horrors Of Bullfighting [Extremely Graphic Photos 18+] / Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Zimri(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Warning:

The images below contain graphic content. Viewers discretion is advised.

Overeem defeating Brock Lesnar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Zimri(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Lesnar down

3 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Zimri(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Junior Dos Santos after fighting Cain Velasquez

2 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Zimri(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Chris Lytle after fighting Josh Koscheck

2 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Zimri(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Dan Miller after a fight in Brazil

2 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by pyro62(m): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Nice.. Nate Diaz should be there after fighting Masvidal d street jesus

Colby Covington after fighting kamaru usman and getting a broken Jaw

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Aug28th(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2020
Zimri:
Lesnar down
He think sey na wrestling?

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Alkheira(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2020
UFC is the real deal dem no dey script am

2 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Ghostrye: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2020
ufc, all day any day

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by jimmychang: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Aug28th:

Wait ooh na Brock Lesnar wey dey use John Cena shine be that grin grin grin grin grin....wahala....This UFC sha

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by ashybabs(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2020
ereregele
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2020
How about when nganou tore overeems lips with a right hook?

Ir when masbidal knocked out askaren in 5 seconds?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Ofadaman(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Aug28th:

Lesnar no fit survive for UFC, na one defeat after the other,

5 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by youngking22(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Boxing and kickboxing are very deadly sports
As an athlete I have suffered broken ribs and trauma blow too the head while boxing , that's way they say do not try this at home.

3 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Aug28th(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2020
jimmychang:

Wait ooh na Brock Lesnar wey dey use John Cena shine be that grin grin grin grin grin....wahala....This UFC sha
Hahahah, e shock me ooo

Ofadaman:

He for just stick to wrestling.
I no know who advise am grin

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by paulgabrielz: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Aug28th:

Hahahah, e shock me ooo

He for just stick to wrestling.
I no know who advise am grin
he left ufc for wrestling

2 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Uyi168: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Op, pls more updates..
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by WifeBeater: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
So Brock Lesnar can be beaten up like this at UFC yet when he goes to WWE he starts bullying everybody and showing himself. *SPITS*

But who am I to judge when I've been guilty of showing myself too?

I remember vividly in 2015 how I beaten up like a thief just because I went to challenge that young man who pressed my babe's nyash.

But appearances can be deceiving, sha. Because that guy looked skinny and hungry I thought I could easily manhandle him instead I received the beating of my life.

Never again will I fight for a woman.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Hutycil28: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home.. You have access to see all transactions and interest accumulated

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Aug28th(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2020
paulgabrielz:
he left ufc for wrestling
Oh!!!
I never knew
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Coldie(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Ofadaman:

No talk wetin u no know brock lesnar is one of the most successful ufc fighters, the fight above is amongst the very few he lost

2 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by oluyomi71935: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2020
ufc, all day any day
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Masterclass32: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2020
UFC for men. WWE for boys. cheesy
Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by CCLOGISTICS: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Ofadaman:

Brock is actually one of the most successful UFC fighters of all time. He was very good and feared in the Heavy weight division. Anyone can get beaten in the UFC.

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Nicklaus619(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2020
CCLOGISTICS:

Brock is actually one of the most successful UFC fighters of all time. He was very good and feared in the Heavy weight division. Anyone can get beaten in the UFC.

I wonder why people will be saying things without due verification, lesnar has been successful in UFC loosing a match or two is normal, after all he's human too

1 Like

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by KosiGee(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Zhang Welli should be there.
I watched that fight and it was one of the worst physical combats I’ve seen.

Joanna came in all beautiful but left the octagon with a very swollen and disfigured head and face while Zhang was all bloody and battered. I thought one of them would end up in coma. Joanna’s forehead was so disfigured you’d think it was badly photoshopped by an amateur. She looked like some specie created by an amateur film producer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Karim2230: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Grasscutter for meat and breeding purposes . a colony is 90k for breeding stock while 5kg and above goes for 14k . we can also train you on how to become a successful grasscutter farmer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by fk001(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2020
KosiGee:
Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Zhang Welli should be there.
I watched that fight and it was one of the worst physical combats I’ve seen.

Joanna came in all beautiful but left the octagon with a very swollen and disfigured head and face while Zhang was all bloody and battered. I thought one of them would end up in coma. Joanna’s forehead was so disfigured you’d think it was badly photoshopped by an amateur. She looked like some specie created by an amateur film producer

I watched the match too, it was the best women UFC both of them were women championship.

The fight was bloody, the Ukrainian lady got extra forehead and she was the one making mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] by Ekpes2017: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aug28th:

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of 'Deja Vu'? / UNIBEN Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session Www.uniben.edu / Who Know Lagos Postal Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.