Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,361 members, 7,957,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today (10957 Views)

First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Barka00(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy Birthday to Him
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by LordKO(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2020
BastardWike:

I like Ogbonnaya Onu, he is a good man and nice to all. However, I would prefer Umahi to him as Buhari's successor. Umahi is a performer and has a strong character to be a man of his own. Onu on his own part, is as gentle as a dove, a character trait that will make it easy for cabals to hijack his presidency.

You don't know him well. He's as gentle as a dove and wise as the serpent. He's a man of grit and intellect - a no pushover. He plays politics of principle and conviction - a conscientious politician of the first order.

HBD to him.

9 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by edogu(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy birthday to the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Ikennamurphy: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2020
contigiency:
This man is simply my role model. The finest gentleman among all the politicians we have in this country. I just wish his kind will rule this country one day. He is about the only politician without any bad image in Nigeria.
True

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2020
HBD, I wish you long life and good health. Amen!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Check out my new instagram account @cozyfops. It's all about wears. Always look good as you follow @cozyfops
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Access03(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy birthday, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu! One of the country's finest politician. E mi yin a'se opolopo odun laye o, Baba Ohaozzara!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy birthday Ugo Ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy birthday to a great man.

A man that started achieving at a young age.

You will live long

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
The only reason Ogbonnaya Onu's life is so simple is because he has never associated himself with PDP just like me.
Since 1999, I have never voted PDP, I have never supported any PDP candidate even for councillorship,I can't be caught dead with a PDP flag. Aru!!

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mdd09:
69 sex position
See where your mind dey go...

After now you will be blaming Buhari when 3/4 of your brain is full of sex positions

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Ddokie: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
contigiency:
This man is simply my role model. The finest gentleman among all the politicians we have in this country. I just wish his kind will rule this country one day. He is about the only politician without any bad image in Nigeria.

He will most likely be a useless president.

You can't be passive and make a good Nigerian president.

Nigeria needs tough and stubborn men at the helm.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Kaymansion(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Many happy returns Congratulations
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Kfed4ril(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hutycil28:
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home.. You have access to see all transactions and interest accumulated

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B

How legit is it?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Realhommie(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Looking at his credentials the man is accomplished, damn.. Age gracefully sir.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by PropertyBuying(f): 3:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Happy Birthday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Exits Recession, Real GDP Rose By 0.11% In Q4 And -1.92% In FY 2020 / Toll Gates: Stop Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians PDP Tells APC / Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.