Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! (10845 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Pataki: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2011

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Wadeoye(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
See sea of heads,

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Pataki: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2011
Yet again.

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Pataki: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
shocked shocked Kano is definitely for CPC!!! cheesy

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Pataki: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
Wadeoye:

See sea of heads,

Even their women came out too!! There is truly a change in the atmosphere! cheesy
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by PapaBrowne(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
Where is Lagos, Aba, Warri, Benin, Lokoja, Onitsha, Calabar, Akure and the likes in Buhari's rallies??

How come all we see is Kebbi, Sokoto, Kano, Maiduguri, Gome and the likes??

Buhari will make a good Northern Nigeria president!! But the 2011 election is a National election!! He cannot win this election in the core north alone!!

He needs the south west and at least some of the rest of the south!!
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by kayoday(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mr Pataki,
I am impressed with Buhari campaign pictures from The North. Somehow I still feel Buhari supporters/sponsors not doing enough yet. Get stickers and flyers to the southwest cos CPC still have a lot of work to do there. From my personal observation it is so easy convincing GEJ supporters to vote Buhari cos most them dont even know why they are voting him. I wont relent in my campaign ,i am not a politician nor have any ties to any party just seeking a better Naija.

Sai Buhari !!!
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Pataki: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2011
kayoday:

Mr Pataki,
I am impressed with Buhari campaign pictures from The North. Somehow I still feel Buhari supporters/sponsors not doing enough yet. Get stickers and flyers to the southwest cos CPC still have a lot of work to do there. From my personal observation it is so easy convincing GEJ supporters to vote Buhari cos most them dont even know why they are voting him. I wont relent in my campaign ,i am not a politician nor have any ties to any party just seeking a better Naija.

Sai Buhari !!!
Please keep it up! BB campaign team is hitting the SW. And as we speak volunteers are busy pasting CPC stickers and flyers across the grassroots in the SW region. Pastor Bakare has been working seriously within the SW region for the past couple of days now. So we shall surely make it!!!

Together we can all do it, and we shall all have a better Nigeria from this election!

BB2011!!!
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by omanzo02: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pictures don't win election, strategy does.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by PapaBrowne(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
kayoday:

Mr Pataki,
I am  impressed with Buhari campaign  pictures from The North. Somehow I still feel Buhari supporters/sponsors not doing enough yet. Get stickers and flyers  to the southwest cos CPC still have a lot of work to do  there. [b]From my personal observation it is so easy convincing GEJ supporters to vote Buhari [/b]cos most them dont even know why they are voting him. I wont relent in my campaign ,i am not a politician nor have any ties to any party just seeking a better Naija.

Sai Buhari !!!

I agree with you on the bolded!! That's what keeps me wondering why Buhari has chosen to focus his campaign strictly in the north. Instead of wasting money holding rallies in areas you are so sure of victory, wisdom demands that you go to areas where the PDP doesn't exactly have a very strong showing.

Places like Kogi, Kwara and many parts of the south west could easily have voted Buhari if he constantly pumped the space there with his campaign. All this moving from North West to North East would not help the man get votes!! It doesn't cost too much money to rent the airwaves of a local radio or TV station in states where you could grow your margins!!!
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Solomon227(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by timbuktwo: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
PapaBrowne:

I agree with you on the bolded!! That's what keeps me wondering why Buhari has chosen to focus his campaign strictly in the north. Instead of wasting money holding rallies in areas you are so sure of victory, wisdom demands that you go to areas where the PDP doesn't exactly have a very strong showing.

Places like Kogi, Kwara and many parts of the south west could easily have voted Buhari if he constantly pumped the space there with his campaign. All this moving from North West to North East would not help the man get votes!! It doesn't cost too much money to rent the airwaves of a local radio or TV station in states where you could grow your margins!!!

how do you think muslims spread their message. think about it.

secondly, while it would be detrimental to this country's progression it is entirely feasible for buhari to win this election without winning a single vote in the south south and south east.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Beaf: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2011
When will Buhari come to the South? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by EzeUche(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by PapaBrowne(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
timbuk two:

how do you think muslims spread their message. think about it.

secondly, while it would be detrimental to this country's progression it is entirely feasible for buhari to win this election without winning a single vote in the south south and south east.

True!! But that is only if Goodluck Jonathan gets no vote in the South West and North Central. Interesting Buhari will lose because he failed to outperform Jonathan in these two areas.

I know how muslims spread their message. Its through the mosques and transistor radios. And that is why he has the bulk of the muslims voting him in the Core North. In the south west however, majority of muslims are liberal and hardly go to the mosque.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Wadeoye(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
Street of Kano today,

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by timbuktwo: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2011
PapaBrowne:

True!! But that is only if Goodluck Jonathan gets no vote in the South West and North Central. Interesting Buhari will lose because he failed to outperform Jonathan in these two areas.

I know how muslims spread their message. Its through the mosques and transistor radios. And that is why he has the bulk of the muslims voting him in the Core North. In the south west however, majority of muslims are liberal and hardly go to the mosque.

i agree that this battle will be fought and won in the south west. but i honestly believe that this consensus thing will be finalised shortly. to be fair it's just a matter of timing and also whether or not the different parties will wait for a second ballot. i think what's happening is that they (cpc and acn) are waiting until the polls this weekend and they'll then use that as a starting point in any negotiations.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by PapaBrowne(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
timbuk two:

i agree that this battle will be fought and won in the south west. but i honestly believe that this consensus thing will be finalised shortly. to be fair it's just a matter of timing and also whether or not the different parties will wait for a second ballot. i think what's happening is that they (cpc and acn) are waiting until the polls this weekend and they'll then use that as a starting point in any negotiations.

The timing is late!! These are things they should have done long before the elections. Nigeria isa large with majority of the voters having very little access to media communcation. One week is too short a time to communicate to rural voters in the south west that their candidates have changed.

Anyway, one thing I am glad for is the fact that for the first time in our democracy PDP may not have a majority in the senate/House so they would have no choice but to perform excellently. Jonathan will win the elections and I'm glad to be voting for him. But I must commend Buhari for giving the PDP a good run for the money. After this elections they will never joke with governance!!
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by aletheia(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
timbuk two:

but i honestly believe that this consensus thing will be finalised shortly.

Dream on about consensus at this late stage of the game. It will never happen. BTW, will Buhari step down for Ribadu if ACN outperforms CPC come Saturday? See how we deceive ourselves?
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by timbuktwo: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2011
PapaBrowne:

The timing is late!! These are things they should have done long before the elections. Nigeria isa large with majority of the voters having very little access to media communcation. One week is too short a time to communicate to rural voters in the south west that their candidates have changed.

Anyway, one thing I am glad for is the fact that for the first time in our democracy PDP may not have a majority in the senate/House so they would have no choice but to perform excellently. Jonathan will win the elections and I'm glad to be voting for him. But I must commend Buhari for giving the PDP a good run for the money. After this elections they will never joke with governance!!

in a western country, yes, it would be too late but that's not how politics work in this country. most of the people here -most- vote for who they are told to vote for. they receive this information from their community leader/village elder/whatever who is constant communication with the lower echelons of the party machinery in the state. my point is this: if word comes through - even on the night before the election - that everyone in the village is to vote for buhari then mark my words everyone will vote for buhari. granted, this doesn't work for the educated, urban liberals, but then again most of the urban, educated liberals in the south west are gonna vote for buhari anyway  wink
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Solomon227(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by timbuktwo: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
aletheia:

Dream on about consensus at this late stage of the game. It will never happen. BTW, will Buhari step down for Ribadu if ACN outperforms CPC come Saturday? See how we deceive ourselves?

great argument there mate. i'm convinced.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by ektbear: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2011
Why are these debbie downers posting here? Abeg, take your negativity elsewhere.

Most of ya'll are anti-Buhari anyway. . . so why bother offering advice to a guy you don't want to win?
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Kilode1: 1:35am On Mar 30, 2011
PapaBrowne:

I agree with you. Except for the "I'm voting Jonathan" part.

Hopefully those in the opposition trenches are not ignoring the importance of Assembly and local elections.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by EzeUche(m): 1:39am On Mar 30, 2011
^^^

I like your quote by Diderot. One of my favorite philosophers besides Rousseau and Spinoza.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Mar 30, 2011
And what was he doing in Kano?

To promote his campaign with more biscuit wrappers and umbrellas? undecided grin grin grin
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by ektbear: 2:40am On Mar 30, 2011
mama-gee:

And what was he doing in Kano?

To promote his campaign with more biscuit wrappers and umbrellas? undecided grin grin grin

Got the wrong party/candidate, ma'am
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by doctorT(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2011
PapaBrowne:

I agree with you on the bolded part. If there is anything this election has done, it has open the eyes of the people a bit and no politician will ever want to believe he's in charge.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by EOS(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2011
Free and fair election! But why PDP members are always attacking Buhari? I think they should be attacking Tinubu who is after them instead of Buhari. Or, are they afraid Buhari chances?
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by naso2(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2011
aletheia:

Buhari has said he will NEVER step down for anybody. So if they are thinking of any alliance , they must factor that in.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by johnjoel(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2011
I don't whether people come out like the in ss and se or sw.those people there some are from these above regions so who is going to win is going win sai buhari,
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Wadeoye(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2011
Is it even thinkable that Buhari who is so loved by over 70 percent of the north and more than 25% of the south will stepdown for a candidate that can't command 10% of the total votes Buhari will get?

Let the truth be told, the people know who they want and I think Ribadu and Shekarau also know. It is in view of this that I will say they should allow the wish of the people to prevail and stepdown for Buhari. Whoever is thinking that Buhari will stepdown for people that can't even win in their local government is deceiving himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President Ahmed Lawan Hails Super Eagles’ Victory Over Cameroon / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday / Hon. Sulaiman Bakari Declares For House Of Representatives In Jalingo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.