Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Happy New Month From Investa.ng - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Happy New Month From Investa.ng (203 Views)

Uoobot Auto Investa / Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... / 20-30% ROI Per Month from Soyabeans Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month From Investa.ng by investaNig: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2020
It is the last month of the year.

Though 2020 started with high hopes but it has been a tough year.

Thank God you and I are still here.

It is the beginning of the Yuletide season.

This period is full of different expenses,

Remember, there's life after the Yuletide period.

I've always spent more this period than other months,

from getting Xmas gifts for friends and family,

Organizing and attending the end of the year get together and so on.

All this hit deep into my pocket.

I got something on how to manage my finance during the Yuletide period and I think it will be selfish of me if I don't share it with you.

You can read and learn how you can manage your finance during

this period in the link below.

[url]
https://blog.investa.ng/tips-to-help-you-control-spending-during-the-yuletide-period/[/url]

P:S Start planning your 2021 finance right now.

Remember

"If you fail to plan then you are automatically planning to fail."

(1) (Reply)

How To Create One Page Websites To Sell Your Products Using Your Smartphone / Luxury Beachside 100% Dry Land In A Well Developed Area / Start Accumulating Free Bee Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.