Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona (364 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / 48 Striking Things Nigerian Prophet Said In 2020 New Year Prophecies / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona by BizzBizz: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Watch the moment A Nigerian prophet prophesized the death of Maradona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8raQN4_wrD4

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2020
Okay
Re: Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona by Moferere: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Dem don come again. undecided

Dem no dey see the death of Shekau or his half brother tormenting Nigeria.

Dem no dey see end to inflation.

If I go any church and one pastor tell me sey he see any rubbish ehnn, I go confront am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona by greymiles: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2020
This month, I saw the birth of a baby boy in Lagos

This month I saw the death of a Nigerian soldier.

This month I see someone buying a car. I don’t know the year of the car but it’s a Toyota

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona by kolafolabi(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Footballer or ex? Let's clarify that plz.
Re: Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona by Bacteriologist(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Person: *dies*

Christian: *begins to look for "prophesies" related to any of the activities of the deceased*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
I wish he specifically mentioned the footballer's name, country, teams he's played for, kind of goals he's scored, if he'd won the world cup before, if he's still actively playing football or at least give a little more details so that when it happens at least the straw-clutchers would have little or nothing to hold even if they still debunk it.

But just a famous footballer that everybody knows? Na, that doesn't suffice for me.
Re: Nigerian Prophet Who Saw The Death Of Diego Maradona by Standing5(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Diop or Diego?

(1) (Reply)

LANDMARK JUDGEMENT: 16 Years After, Court Returns Ghana Winner'dqtrs To Oyedepo / Let Us Pray With You / Nigeria's Constitution And The Religious Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.