Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award (37035 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Seyzcham91(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Don't mind them! lies from the pit of hell undecided

Believe this at your own peril

and for the fact that they had no evidence for his bribery doesn't mean he doesn't collect bribe na

see them celebrating nonsense as if they must even collect bribe in the first place

is this not what police officer should be really,l
pickatyou2:
Where is the proof.

Mass murderer yakubu gowon who held his chest that just got deflated high was just exposed to have looted half of cbn.
I don't trust these people.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Onlinesmart: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nonsense, what an igbo award!
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by nnaluea: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
No be long grammar na how much is involved??
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Nyanabo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oin grin

LWKMD ! grin grin nothing person no go see for nairaland oh you mean nigeria police ? DPO for that matter ? ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin make una think am wella oh

there is what we call guilty by association. Nigerian for and bribe are like tea and bread, rice and stew, ying and yang, jack and jill. they always go together so spare us this news grin
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by DigitalSynergy: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Esseite:
Please open a GoFundMe for him... these are the kind of feats to donate to, it's not easy standing with the truth in this country, if we dont appreciate those who do, they would be seen as "mumus" in the society.

Thank you CSP Francis.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Dpaulie(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lie, lie
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by tedbaj(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Na wash joor.. shocked
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
UCHE NWOSU on the list of awardee makes the award has k leg.

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Organs(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
pickatyou2:
Where is the proof.

Mass murderer yakubu gowon who held his chest that just got deflated high was just exposed to have looted half of cbn.

You have a problem if you believe that crap. So, if i say, you, that is behind the @pickatyou monica, if i say your father is a thief and stole money when he was in whatever position he was in, without any proof or evidence, how would you feel? That is the situation, a mumu somewhere said something stupid with no single evidence, just said with his mouth oh, and here we go with people repeating it and believing it. Borrow yourself brain abeg.

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by pickatyou2: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Organs:

You have a problem if you believe that crap. So, if i say, you, that is behind the @pickatyou monica, if i say your father is a thief and stole money when he was in whatever position he was in, without any proof or evidence, how would you feel? That is the situation, a mumu somewhere said something stupid with no single evidence, just said with his mouth oh, and here we go with people repeating it and believing it. Borrow yourself brain abeg.

I stopped reading where you said how would I feel.
We aren't talking about feeling, we are talking about what someone did.

Prior to Evans arrest, how would his children have felt if told by someone that their dad is a kidnapper.

Don't let your emotions control you boy. If the murderer is sure he is innocent, an allegations has been brought against him, let him disprove it.
If na Nigerian man bring such allegations him for don sue for damages and ask for apology.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by tukdi: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
I know the Police Officer very well, he is very sincere and upright. He is the biblical definition of a Christian. May God continue to bless him and his family!!!
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by golddare: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by poiZon: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
supportnija:
Laughter Wana kill me here
I know that man personally.
Space won't let me tell tales of him.
He was transferred to itam to sanitize itam police station.
So many atrocities went on there.
The man came, he instructed no police officer should impound cyclist cos the environment is outskirt of uyo. Any police office that impound any bike, he will pay whatever the amount the bikeman makes daily times the number of days the bike is being kept in the station.
Go to itam police station and u will hear things about him.
This is someone that was posted to delta to be Incharge of bunkering in warri, he left there without buying a car. The car he is using was given to him by his superior.
He is a preacher in Insight Bible church.
Bros we still have honest people without price tag in nigeria.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by platido(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
pickatyou2:
Where is the proof.

Actually is hard to believe mostly Especially in Nigeria...but this very man has uphold his integrity with esteem high .we the indigenes of the state can. Vouch for this.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Organs(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
pickatyou2:

I stopped reading where you said how would I feel.
We aren't talking about feeling, we are talking about what someone did.

Prior to Evans arrest, how would his children have felt if told by someone that their dad is a kidnapper.

Don't let your emotions control you boy. If the murderer is sure he is innocent, an allegations has been brought against him, let him disprove it.
If na Nigerian man bring such allegations him for don sue for damages and ask for apology.

You clearly communicate and write well but clearly lack understanding. That can be traced to your deep rooted bias and hate. I am talking about false allegation without proof and relating it to you to give it some context and perspective and you said "what someone did?, so, i one person, an individual, made an allegation, no proof, no documents, no witnesses, absolutely nothing and you believe it Don't misconstrue the point, there are evidences all over the place as well as confessions by Evans himself. Also, one can easily figure out what part of the Country youre from from the lies you believe and the lies you peddle. Its not helping. Stop the hate, stop the lies.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by akinnux(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
More like a prostitute who never had sex.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by eddypolymer(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
I have known CSP francis all the way from akwa ibom,his is also a pastor at insight bible church.

Insight bible church stand for integrity.

I love you pastor slyvanius ukafia.you taught me integrity.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by EMMY76: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
This kind of policeman will surely never be promoted to become the igp he will only retire supervising that police station at akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Lektu3(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
wetin Una sani de do there
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Lektu3(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
wetin Uba sani de do there
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by GoodGovernance: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fake award.

It is practically impossible to monitor a person not to talk of police,for 30years,to conclude he never took bribe!

Was Igbere TV even in existence 30years ago?

How was the monitoring and confirmation executed and how effective?

Rubbish!
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Ofon0909(f): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Since I started hearing of Erhabo's name, he has been a CSP till now. They no dey promote person for Nigerian police?
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by supercase1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Esseite:
Please open a GoFundMe for him... these are the kind of feats to donate to, it's not easy standing with the truth in this country, if we dont appreciate those who do, they would be seen as "mumus" in the society.

Thank you CSP Francis.
that was how Abba kyari was forming supper cop not knowing that is baba big brown envelope grin
never trust a police man
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by supercase1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oizee:
Good man from good home, when you are good I doubt if anything or anyone can change u
gullible Nigerians everywhere chai!!!!!
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by supercase1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
fakessg:
lol naso

Selling VIP hacked app for cheap price 3k only... 50 different Vip betting app in 1app...if you're interested drop your WhatsApp number I will text you and show you proof before any Deal....
u this scammer na thunder and hailstones go fire u and ur generation
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by supercase1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Nonsense, what an igbo award!
dull brained creature spotted.......
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by calcal: 2:00am On Dec 02, 2020
At my workplace they use to share the award with the big guys, but guess what the Indians doing the job without raise went on strike, and what?
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by PropertyBuying(f): 3:36am On Dec 02, 2020
AmadiAba:
Congratulations
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 02, 2020
supercase1:

that was how Abba kyari was forming supper cop not knowing that is baba big brown envelope grin
never trust a police man

Kyari has always been known for that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State / Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll / Moment 'anti-protester' Began To Complain About The Hardship Under APC (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.