Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) (54364 Views)

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Biography: Yemi Adenuga Elected First Female Black Councillor In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
sad village pipu
sad women
sad partying
sad gambling
sad failed to assist pipu/ look down on pipu
sad excuses * person Dey house come tell his wife to tell u he don go to Abuja*

What s man sow,he go reap
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by joe4christ(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
This is what happens when you refused to plan for the future ahead.

That's why I always advice my friends not to stop buying cows and land... I buy properties even outside my state.

Tomorrow is not certain for anybody no matter how rich and powerful you are today.

Never stop investing your money!! Don't just be good at spending.

Be good at spending and also be very good at investing!!

Don't just stop investing... Even if you, your family and your generations couldn't finish the money.
Let Humanity benefit from your wealth.

Let your blessing extend to me too by employing me in one of your establishment. That will cap 2020 for me!
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by josephft2000: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mr Jamiu Anibaba, alias Hamburger was a former councilor who represented ward F1 on the Island many years back. During that period, such appointment was not lucrative and juicy as we have today. Things turned around for councilors when SDP and APC parties were created. It was zero party during Mr Anibaba's era. We were always together in the area because of his nature - very simple and friendly. We counted on him then for issues that needed his attention. After his tenure as councilor, he established his Hamburger business at Marcarthy street, Lagos, where we normally relax also in the evening. He also delved into party rentals and animal husbandry. The contents in the truck is for his cow feeds. He never at once mismanaged his life. He doesn't smoke nor take liquor. Go to Lafiaji, precisely Araromi / Berkley on the Island to verify my claims. Just a simple guy managing his life. Not rich, but he's comfortable.
BOBBY OFILO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by tit(f): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
wike will do part two
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by EM123: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
My dad told me that during babangida reign , that 504 was #300 , so some one that earn #500 is a big man then , i think his problem was lack of management.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Giltexo: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
1 naira then = 1 USD
500= 500usd
Today 500usd = 250,000 naira

I sabi currency maths no be small
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Smartwave: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
He said "mo way ko onuje maalu mi ni " I come to pick feed for my cows..... Not a truck Pusher bit cow farmer.

Nigeria media house!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by 777romanon: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
plan your life well, make you nor end like this
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by josephft2000: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Giltexo:
1 naira then = 1 USD
500= 500usd

Not true, your dad should have told you that it was during Babangida's era that SAP (STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM) was introduced, consequently, the Naira was devalued by over 100% of its original value.

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by honor4me: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
tunday2020:
According to a video clip uploaded on twitter by Mr Kayode Ogundamisi, a former councillor in Lagos State was seen pushing truck. His name is Mr Anibaba aka Shile Burger. He claimed to have represented Ajah and its environ during the military regime of General Gbadamosi Babangida.

Can this happen in Nigeria of today? Can a councillor be pushing his cow's feed by himself?

He said he was earning #500 as salary then and pays tax from it.

May we win over corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0-dWdCeZU

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1333668080875139073?s=19

My brother. That is the lots of the politicians in the country. Life after the office can be very hard. Infact, we have a similar case of a former Minster that is almost begging for foods
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Coinbased: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by murphyg: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
From my observation, being a councillor in Nigeria is more of a curse than a blessing. Most councilors I know become wretched after office...
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by golddare: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
tunday2020:
According to a video clip uploaded on twitter by Mr Kayode Ogundamisi, a former councillor in Lagos State was seen pushing truck. His name is Mr Anibaba aka Shile Burger. He claimed to have represented Ajah and its environ during the military regime of General Gbadamosi Babangida.

Can this happen in Nigeria of today? Can a councillor be pushing his cow's feed by himself?

Minus stealing and jumbo salaries who is a councillor?
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
The guy is a councillor not governor
And he's into cattle rearing... Try to listen to him.. "...mo lo gbe ounje malu mi" he use that truck to pack cattle feed but bloggers must chop
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jamiubond009:
its in the DNA of Afonjas.skull mining and truck pushing are white collar jobs in their eyes shocked shocked

Eleribu, by there words u shall know them, eribu to gbe e deko, eribu yen loma ba Lo, Obo ki jere lehin Oko, omo irankiran.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

That's why I always advice my friends not to stop buying cows and land... I buy properties even outside my state.

Tomorrow is not certain for anybody no matter how rich and powerful you are today.

Don't just stop investing... Even if you, your family and your generations couldn't finish the money.
See evil and greed mentality... Only in Nigeria...
So, he should have been a millionaire because he was once a counsellor?
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jamiubond009:
its in the DNA of Afonjas.skull mining and truck pushing are white collar jobs in their eyes shocked shocked
But here at my base in Lagos, na only OSU people I dey see dey do the work.

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Barbilius: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jamiubond009:
Lmao. Coming from a tribe notorious for thronging into other people's region pushing wheelbarrows up an down selling fairly used clothes. At least the man restricted his wheelbarrow to his region unlike u vagrant bastards who even carry wheel barrow pushing enter other people's land. Spits on your flatheaded skull.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by tunday2020(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Farki:
This is a lesson to all that political appointments aren't forever.

I just hope this revelation has a positive effect on his life after today.
The post isn't to ridicule his personality.

We should just compare present crops of political office holders to him.
He isn't suffering but a FARMER

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Barbilius: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

But here at my base in Lagos, na only OSU people I dey see dey do the work.
I swear bro, they basically push wheelbarrows selling things like batteries, cloth hangers, torchlight etc. They leave their land hundreds of kilometers away to push wheelbarrows in other people's region yet have the effontry to call others wheelbarrows pushers, how ironic!

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by vertueptime: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Professional gossip, kayode

tunday2020:

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by josephft2000: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
franktolk:
Many Nigerians find it hard understanding English probably because it's not our first Language .
There's nothing wrong with the man pushing his cows' feed himself and the man never said he's suffering . For him to own some cows / cattle even suggests he's doing fine .
Please refer to my comments on page 3
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Bluntemperor: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
PapaBaby:
See what Thief Nubu has turned Lagos to.

Must you create nonsense meme out of a serious matter or is Tinubu that was paying the man N450. at that time?
Even Babangida too performed badly at governance and is reaping it on daily basis.This man is in deficit and needs help,biko!
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by AlphaStorm: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

He is NOT poor. He stated that he went to get feed for his cattle. The evil in your heart wont let you hear what he said clearly or find out about him.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
What is the essence of this post?
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by stagger: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
EM123:
My dad told me that during babangida reign , that 504 was #300 , so some one that earn #500 is a big man then , i think his problem was lack of management.

You do not know what you are talking. You just come here to yarn nonsense.

Peugeot 504 Station Wagon as at 1985 was N15,000. My dad bought one, brand new! Not hearsay or anything because I was very much around and saw the car live and direct! Ask anyone who was around at the time.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by stagger: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Giltexo:
1 naira then = 1 USD
500= 500usd

Oga leave all this things wey you dey talk.

1984: 1 Naira was 86 kobo, and N2 = 1 pound.

1986: IBB introduced SAP and the Second-Tier Foreign Exchange Market (SFEM) under Chu SP Okongwu and later Kalu Idika Kalu. Those were the World Bank and IMF's hatchet men that did the job on Nigeria that killed our economy forever.

By the time IBB was leaving, Naira was already trading at N20 to $1. Abacha came and brought the CBN under the direct control of the Presidency, then introduced the dual exchange rate of N22 at official rate, and N80 at parallel market rate. All Abacha's cronies were getting forex from CBN at N22 and reselling at black market.

The con job on Nigeria's economy has been on for longer than you know.

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by GermanPoison(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
PapaBaby:
See what Thief Nubu has turned Lagos to.
what has tinubu got to do with this abi u dey read dem say babangida regime.
Tinubu kill u there
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by calcal: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
softset:
What could have got this guy so low .... may God never allow our end to be like this ....

From grace to grass ..... God forbid!!!!

First: Amin

Now, it's a general problem in our society right now. The society has no plan for the masses. no accountability, no identification, no social security benefit. any society that lacks this basic stuff will definitely not progress.

anyway nothing bad in pushing the wheel to make a living even though he was once a counselor, a counselor is a job, he got pay, he loss the job and find another one that he can do.

Saying this guy go low, that why a lot of public servicemen and women has to steal.

if you don't want people to steal public funds, try to respect any job then you will have a good society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released / Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.