Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady (34807 Views)

Faruk Adamu Sues Shoprite For Using His Song Without Permission, Demands $2M / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by chiiraq802(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
This wan na Vagina people thread.....
Mitchewww!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by jericco1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
We rise by lifting others grin
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by PCG001: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Iɨ sաɛaʀ tɦօsɛ ɮɨtċɦ's ɖօռ't ҡռօա ʍօʀɛ tɦaռ ʍօռɛʏ undecided
internationalman:

Las las despite all this talk if the guy na Bill Gates heir as you assumed he for shack both of you together.....

The guy must be broke for you to talk about him like this...

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:
All these guys with very-skinny-dirty-jeans and carved eyebrows, no dey too get sense.

The kind of babes I need in my life. Not those ones that will open mouth waaaa and say “I don’t like female friends, I prefer guys

Do guys prefer you? cheesy

That year one guy dey cast im babe anyhow for my front. You dey chyke me, come dey cast your ex. Still give me her number to warn her off. As you be Bill Gates heir, two vagina people should start fighting for you. I just dey forward the babe screenshots. She needed to know what she is up against. No time o! grin grin
I hope u are not the one sha grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by kereman1: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
funny thing is that the busted nigga gat his nose mask on.
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
SMH , he's just a redpiller on a normal duty.
And u are an empty barrel on a normal duty grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Traininghub(f): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
Lol! They won't say anything now.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
saaphiere:
I fear women.
I fear women too

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
pocohantas:
All these guys with very-skinny-dirty-jeans and carved eyebrows, no dey too get sense.

The kind of babes I need in my life. Not those ones that will open mouth waaaa and say “I don’t like female friends, I prefer guys

That year one guy dey cast im babe anyhow for my front. You dey chyke me, come dey cast your ex. Still give me her number to warn her off. As you be Bill Gates heir, two vagina people should start fighting for you. I just dey forward the babe screenshots. She needed to know what she is up against. No time o! grin grin
[/s]

This old harpie is delusional..seems menopause has started dealing with this one

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Rechargeam: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Iconstar:
60percent of monikers with the female tag on nairaland are actually males.
This one is a well known female.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
D operational rate of their mouth charges the mouth too.
Those abroad LADIES Mouth dey use SOLAR panel.

They can talk from dusk till dawn.
4d GUY, he only replicated wot d Ladies are gud at doing.
LADIES use dia husbands & boyfriends ATM to shop 4dia relatives, some pay school fees for dia siblings & Exs.
Many use their HUSBANDS ATM to feed dia pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Queenoffucks(f): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
In what planet does a girl give her credit card to her bf on trust?

Awon eniyan sha
Obinrin ti omo nkan kan

Anyway

Fvck them

Queenoffucks.
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by okeyben10: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin

This was a skit
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Greenback: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
internationalman:

True again...

Quit being a nuisance,thanks.
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by faithfull18(f): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin grin Broke and still misbehaving.
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Babara1994(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I am a FEMALE. Common sense isn’t a function one’s genitals, other guys here have proven that over the years. wink
I am a female. Females are just senseless

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:
D operational rate of their mouth charges the mouth too.
Those abroad LADIES Mouth dey use SOLAR panel.
They can talk from dusk till dawn.
4 the GUY, he only replicated wot d Ladies are good at doing.
LADIES use their husbands and boyfriends ATM to shop for their relatives, some pay school fees for their siblings and Exs.
Some use their HUSBANDS ATM to feed their pastors.

This is your excuse? Lmao

Paint the exact scenerio for a lady dude, will a lady drive her bf's car to go woo a guy

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
Babara1994:

I am a female. Females are just senseless
[/s]

Be proud of your saggy balls dude, don't be a sissy.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by IJOBA2: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

ARE YOU TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by ChiefSosa(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why would anyone in their right senses want to sag their trousers like this?? What if trouble pops up, how will he run? Smh He'll just be falling anyhow like someone that smoked banger mixed with powder pepper.

1 Share

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by naiteaw: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
That was how they almost access my account.

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Danny50: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Staged.
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Splitmind: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Foolish thief has been caught. cheesy
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Splitmind: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:

Bitter people who don't know what redpill is will be opening their mouth to talk. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Jaqenhghar: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

E be like say you don see something for their hand grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Splitmind: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:

A grown ass man that can't use his car and money to comfortably woo a lady, is it/he worthy to be called a man?

After he has wooed and chopped and dumped don't come here to cry about "toxic masculinity" and "all men are the same".

The people claiming feminist the most only want it when it benefits women. grin
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Limitless72(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:

Lolz..
Zzor

Be calming down small small because I'm beginning to like you... grin
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Kondomatic(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I hate this
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by Homeboiy: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
It’s comedy

Go to Facebook and check them out
Re: Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady by TOYNEX(f): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A man was busted by his girlfriend while on a shopping spree with another lady using his girlfriend's credit card.

The girlfriend who obviously had suspected his infidelity kept demanding for her card while the lady being shopped for also supported her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRHgQLcHwBs
Wahala be like bicycle grin grin
A thread for fashion designers

https://www.nairaland.com/6280305/how-use-stone-pattern-board

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / Chinyelo Orjiakor Is Dead! Cossy Ojiakor's Mother Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.