Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online (1176 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns / See Boarding Pass Issued At A Nigerian Airport In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by FutureDecisions: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
A Nigerian lady has shown off the boarding pass she got at an airport in Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The boarding pass the Nigerian lady showed off, was written with a pen on a sheet of paper.

Adanna Nwokolo tweeted; “Naija which way, see my boarding pass.”

https://twitter.com/adannanwaokolo/status/1333490418185433088?s=19

In another tweet, she wrote;
“You see this plane ? If they book am for you block the person”.

https://twitter.com/adannanwaokolo/status/1333558768341311488?s=19

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by helinues: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020

Airline wrote this or an agent?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by Racoon(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
As someone rightly said above, which airline & airport in Nigeria did this happened? Nigeria have lost it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
“Naija which way, see my boarding pass.”

Sometimes you have to give Nigeria (or people) a break, especially when it is not the standard.

Naija which way? That makes it seem like it is the way in Nigeria and has never happened anywhere else in the world. I have never seen such in my 39yrs being Nigerian and over 20yrs of flying- physically and spiritually.

Whatever prints the boarding pass was faulty or they experienced server issues, so they had to make do with a handwritten one to avoid delays. I am sure they were not happy doing that.

Sometimes I go to buy things and I see the innocent attendant running around, looking for the fanciest bag for a golden girl. I just tell him to give it to me in whatever is readily available, it is not a problem at all. Let’s not make life harder than it is over nonsense. If my life isn’t at risk, I can manage.

That said, the writing is fine. I am sure a woman wrote that. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by iamyemiakins(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Cruise too plenty for this country grin

They'll soon start making announcements during flights with megaphones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by Deltayankeeboi: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by DisGuy: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Sometimes you have to give Nigeria (or people) a break, especially when it is not the standard.

That said, the writing is fine. I am sure a woman wrote that. grin

Too true @break

But they can also help themselves by making things simpler. Just email the ticket code to the passengers to print or encourage them to use the airline's app, tap your phone to board- no need for printers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by Cousin9999: 3:18am On Dec 02, 2020
She's cute, but too skinny.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by seunt4ut(m): 5:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Arik Airline that left food and water in Lagos and flew to JFK in 2016 with pregnant women on board. The truth be told Nigerian can’t run a transportation business successful especially Airline Biz.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online by AlphaTaikun: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
FutureDecisions:
A Nigerian lady has shown off the boarding pass she got at an airport in Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The boarding pass the Nigerian lady showed off, was written with a pen on a sheet of paper.

https://twitter.com/adannanwaokolo/status/1333490418185433088?s=19

In another tweet, she wrote;

https://twitter.com/adannanwaokolo/status/1333558768341311488?s=19
WTF!... grin

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To CANADA / Please I Need Genuine Information To Travel / 7 Ways To Relocate From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.