Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children (1803 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2020

Greetings

Have you seen the video of Mike Tyson who about a month ago invited rapper Boosie to fly to Las Vegas to interview him? Where at the start of the interview Mike Tyson goes in on Boosie with all sorts of hard questions, seemingly upset behind Bossie's comments on the Pedophilia Agenda, also Mike Tyson's daughter is a transgender. Even Mike's daughter flew to Las Vegas to confront Boosie over his VLADTV interview that stated his anger over watching gay t.v shows and cartoons aimed at children. The interview is very tense between Mike and Boosie as Mike is known to intimidate and bully to win in conversations even known to become physically violent if he feels he is losing. Yet Boosie stood his ground yet I'm still wondering why he accepted the invite to be on camera with a legally convicted rapist. Being a legally convicted rapist means Mike Tyson should be a registered sex offender.

Some people in the Black community defended the champ as they would never defend Blackmen who were obviously railroaded by the system. What do I mean by railroaded? I mean Mike Tyson wasn't charged with rape because he fit the description of an assailant he actually went on a date with his victim Desiree Washington a model at the time. There was evidence of penetration in which Mike admitted the two had consensual sex that Desiree denies it was consent. Mike was afforded the best attorneys that money could buy, had the Black community publicly behind him and was given a fair trial. Now compare that to many Blackmen falsely accused who didnt know their victims, had their lives destroyed and freed through the Innocemce Project after spending years in prison for a crime the system covered up the innocence. Blackmen falsely convicted also who didn't know their victim, there was no evidence of penetration, they didn't receive a fair trial, given a free attorney who only defense was to offer a plea to avoid receiving a life sentence.

In my mind Mike Tyson a convicted rapist has no room to talk and he is being very hypocritical yet this is typical of the Black community. Homosexuality is extremely immoral and is apart of pagan religion. The Black Christian and Black Roman Catholic church are behind pushing this pagan practice of homosexuality off upon the Black world. On the front of the gay agenda in America are the Blacks with the White Jews like VLADTV supporting it this agenda financially with paid interviews, which money is coming from YouTube monetization based on views. Then behind the Roman Catholic White Jews are the Africans whose fertility practices are at the root of homosexuality and human sacrifice. This all is understood when you know Greece and Rome were Black pagan kingdoms reaped in PanSexuality and Human Sacrifice. The Black Roman catholic church rose up to challenge Mary Magdalene and took over Christianity converted it in to Catholicism. We will go further into these claims so you can see for yourself that the Gay Agenda is a religious war waged for thousands of years and is in fact Black on Black violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq56pAdXqi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

God is God alone.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
In his sermons and books Augustine, who is considered a leading exponent of Christian dogma, evolved a theory of the right of orthodox Christian rulers to use force against schismatics and heretics. 

The African Romans were devils and it's a Devil's church even today. The people who cruxified Black Hebrews were Africans.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
The Secret History of Homosexuality and Persecution of Christians

backtojerusalem.com

I have spent the last six years following the footsteps of revival and learning lessons about missions from the first century church. When I first started this journey, I NEVER dreamed that I would discover the history about homosexuality and persecution against early believers – but that is exactly what I found.

What I stumbled across while researching the history of revival blew me away and challenges the things that I have been told about homosexuality in the church.

Before I began this study, I thought of homosexuality as a modern-day phenomenon. Of course I knew that it had always existed, but I never thought it was something that was widely accepted the way it is now. But as I walked in Paul’s footsteps prior to the outbreak of revival in Europe, I realized I was wrong.

Totally wrong.

The pieces started to come together when I traveled throughout the ancient Roman Empire, in places like Rome, Assos, and Mitylene. When I studied the history, I discovered that homosexuality was not only practiced, it was institutionalized. Not only were same-sex relationships common and acceptable, but Roman males often proved their power, dominance, and virility through forcing their male slaves to serve their desires. Their conquests were sometimes celebrated through homosexual acts, and young male slaves were the most prized possessions. It was even commonly practiced among the military ranks, as homosexuality was even associated with entrance into the military.

In the recess of my mind, I guess I had always thought of homosexuals as being victims – being wrongly abused throughout history, but that idea came unraveled as I dug deeper in to church history.

What I found was very disturbing.

Early Christians were victims of homosexual rulers.

For starters, I discovered that Nero, the emperor of Rome, was quite possibly one of the most evil tyrants to ever live.  He was often recognized by the early church as the ‘anti-Christ’ because of his obsession with persecuting Christians. He set Christians on fire, fed them to wild animals, and had their babies slaughtered to entertain crowds.

Nero is also the one who had Paul executed.

During this time pederasty, or the erotic relationship between older males and young boys, was so very pervasive that it was considered to be the supreme cultural model for free relationships between citizens.

Nero took a young boy named Sporus to be his wife. He had Sporus castrated while he was young so that he would continue to look like a young boy. They were married in a public ceremony. Nero often had Sporus dress like a woman and accompany him on official trips. He, like many Romans, was proud of his relationship with a member of the same sex.

Nero did not need a gay pride parade. 2000 years ago, it was part of Roman daily lives. Homosexuality was actually a part of their religion.

Before Nero’s marriage to Sporus, he married a man named Pythagoras in a public ceremony where Nero was the bride. Both homosexual relationships and marriages were widely accepted and practiced.

During the days of the early church, many young boys like Sporus were castrated and forced to serve the sexual appetites of Roman elites, some in the most grotesque manner, and often when they had served their purpose, they were killed.

The homosexual lifestyle of the Romans during the days of the early church was often predatorial, preying on the innocence of small children. Emperor Tiberius, who ruled over Rome when Jesus was crucified, made small children serve him and all of his royal guests. When he tired of violating them, he would send his men out to find new children and kill the abused ones by throwing their bodies over cliffs.

I was completely caught off guard to learn this aspect of Roman and European culture prior to the days of revival. I was totally unaware that homosexuality was in fact more accepted during the days of Paul than it is today, not the other way around.

When Paul went to Rome, he was facing sexual practices that were not only instituted at the highest levels of power but were deified.  He addressed it in his letters to the early church.  When I learned this information, it made his words in Scripture take on completely new meaning.

This dark hole of history went even deeper.  This newly found information blew my modern ideas about homosexuality out of the water and challenged me to my core.I

They dare speak of homophobia they are the transgressors. Nero who persecuted early Christian believers is a Black devil and this is hidden from history not just by the White Jews running Rome yet also Africans who Nero descends from. Prior to modern mapping only North and NorthEast Africa was referred to as Africa. Anything below the Sahara Desert was called Aethiopia. This is where alot of Isrealites and Yudeans fled when the kingdom was destroyed by Rome in 70 A.D. Yet there are also Roman Berber bloodlines also living in West Africa who migrated into West Africa/Aethiopia and Europe from the ancient Africa/Levant and Rome as well. It's not as simple as it seems the story is very complex.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
The Dragonnades were a French government policy instituted by King Louis XIV in 1681 to intimidate Huguenot (Protestant) families into converting to Catholicism. This involved the billeting of ill-disciplined dragoons in Protestant households with implied permission to abuse the inhabitants and destroy or steal their possessions. The soldiers employed in this role were satirized as "missionary dragoons".

This is the ugly satanic history that Black people cover up and through Freemasonry paint these Black devils as White. They used the Whites as soldiers against other Blacks as Africans still today are the power behind White Supremacy.

King Louis the 14th of France and his daughter St. Marese were both Africans. Remember Rome's primary lands called provinces were scattered throughout the Levant which is today's North Africa and the Middle East. Only when Arabs invaded in 646 A.D did they relocate further South to Niger, Chad, Sudan, Mali and Mauritania.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
The homosexual agenda is a Roman Catholic tradition and they are even behind supporting it in Africa.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
So if it has went down this way historically where we were divided and warring over religion, then what makes you believe it has changed? A thing in motion remains in motion until its acted upon by a force equal and greater than it either brings the thing to a direction change or completely stopped. The Revealations refer this as the will of Allah and the Son of Man.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6076558/saw-devil-he-black-skin

I saw the devil and he had Black skin.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Star boxer Mike Tyson convicted of rape. Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson, accused of raping 18-year-old beauty-pageant contestant Desiree Washington, is found guilty by an Indiana jury. The following month, Tyson was given a 10-year prison sentence, with four years suspended

Pres. Trump supported Mike Tyson being innocent even after been released from his sentence in prison.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
"There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger." 

Ali knew his limitations that despite him being heavy weight champion it was only possible through Allah. The Negro will never defeat his enemies without God so turn your back upon Allah and hell fire awaits you with the nonbelievers.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Who fought the giants? Black Hebrews. Some men won't fight if they had to fight giants. This is the situation we are in.

Wickedness abound among Blacks. Some men won't speak the truth and shame the devil. This is the situation we are in.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2020
Criminal justice activist Donna Hylton, featured in DNC video, was convicted for role in grisly 1985 murderRepublicans say Hylton's past shouldn't be ignored

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

(Hylton said she has been on the receiving end of social media threats since her appearance. )

Donna Hylton was known as inmate #86G0206 for 27 years.

She was behind bars for her role in the grisly murder and torture of Thomas Vigliarolo, a balding New York businessman found stuffed inside a steamer trunk and left to rot in Harlem. Hylton and six others let him die "in the most heinous circumstances," the prosecutor said at their trial in 1985. On Thursday, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) hailed Hylton as one of "America's most impactful community leaders" and asked her to participate in a video reading of the Preamble to the Constitution during a televised portion of the convention.

The hypocrites are the transgressors and the transgressors are the hypocrites.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is the true face of them who like to display themselves as loving and moral.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
And you can read the Roman history which does go back to before the narrative time when Whites invaded and took over, supposed to have been, they were buying, selling and defiling children.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Child Sacrifice, Transgender Issues… and Baal Worship

Home » Watchman on Alert blog » Watchman on Alert »Political and Social INSIGHTS » Child Sacrifice, Transgender Issues… and Baal Worship

What is at the root of such huge change as regards procreation and sexuality in the post modern era?

Why has the Transgender Issue become such a big deal? How did marriage between two people of the same sex become legal? How is it that gay couples adopt more easily in some Western nations than heterosexual couples?

All of this is rooted in an explosion of Lesbian and Gay Rights, which led the way to Gay Marriage, and is now morphing into a confusion of what is biologically male and female. It’s amazing isn’t it, how much the thinking in the West has been transformed, even just in this last decade? Even gays themselves never expected the legalisation of Gay Marriage back when they simply wanted equality with heterosexual couples living Common Law.

Another aspect of change is as regards abortion. It is virtually “on demand” as a woman’s right in some states; the unborn are not considered human… so that abortion is perfectly acceptable morally.

What is at the root of all of this transformation?

I suspect what we have now in Western Society, with abortion leading the way, is a shadow form of the Baal worship that existed three thousand years ago. Hinged on the sacrifice of children to the god Baal in exchange for blessing, protection and prosperity, is the pagan religion of the same name that seems to be manifesting today in the West under the guise of human rights for women and the transgender community.

Yes, remember Ahab and Jezebel, King and Queen of Israel? There are many Biblical references to pagan worship infecting Hebrew religious practices, particularly that of the pagan Cannanite god Baal, but perhaps it is particularly pronounced during the lifetime of the foreign Queen Jezebel, wife of Israel’s king in the time of the prophet Elijah. (read 1 Kings 16 – 2 Kings 9)

Baal sought child sacrifice. Baal worship gave honour to women. Baal worship is and has always been pagan; today it is replacing the laws and beliefs based upon Judaeo-Christian roots, which honours the GOD of the Bible, His laws and His ways. Yet if you asked most people who believe and follow this new morality, I suspect few would have ever heard of Baal. In fact, some would even consider themselves Christian or Jewish and standing for the rights, freedoms and needs of their fellow human beings as an act of Christian love. Others defend Secular Humanism, not as a faith or religion but as a principle.

I have watched over the decades the escalation of free sexuality. First it exploded as promiscuity, and then to homosexual expression. Beastiality is now on the rise in some Western cultures. But perhaps the most bizaare indicator of extreme change has been the redefining of male and female. Common sense and biology have been replaced by vague feelings of “what I feel like, is what I am” and it has become politically incorrect and taboo to define girls and boys according to their biological parts (I’ve witnessed it in Spain, USA, Canada to site three nations).

I have been reading a book which has suddenly helped me to put my finger on what is really happening. Jonathan Cahn’s book, The Paradigm discusses the parallel spiritual activities behind the Clinton and Obama years with that of Ahab and Jezebel. The information he provides has made me realise the overall sexual transformation is rooted in Baal Worship… The transgender issue, homosexual rights and freedoms, abortion-on-demand are all rooted in the pagan belief system of Baal. This explains the “religious fervour” of politicians who demand changes in our society and disregard sense, freedom, protection of children and the unborn. It’s a religion!

Now that I see behind the individual issues and lump them all together, it seems clear to me that the move is to extinguish Judea-Christian theology and practice in favour of Baal. It is a deeply spiritual issue, not Christianity vs secularism or even atheism, but belief in Yehovah and a following of His ways vs succumbing to the rule of Baal.

Now we recognise Baal Worship: fertility, sexuality, witchcraft and war

This makes it easier to combat (spiritually) the course of change that has been happening. It really isn’t against flesh and blood (Ephesians 6) nor even individual mindsets and entities, but one pervasive force that is influencing the West, drawing us away from our roots to that which is incomprehensibly irrational, forceful, persistent and deceitful. The force isn’t secularism or even atheism, not Eastern religions or even Islam. It is Baal.

So, let’s read up on Baal: it’s practices, it’s system of belief, and it’s passion so we can fight the good fight and finish the race.

“We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers….” Ephesians 6:10 – 16

Read up, pray up, digest and recognise

It is a false religion we are battling, not a series of random attacks from various sources. It is an ancient false religion. Let’s learn about it, recognise it and fight the good fight to defeat the enemy.

This is their father's religion.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
They are the sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro Bed Wenches

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
When the wicked beareth rule.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hypocrites they are the transgressors
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
You will never find that White devil without that Black devil behind him in their long war against God and His people.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2020

King James Bible
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Their civil rights at Ebenezer Baptist church is about demoralizing the people which keeps them in bondage. Yet its supposed to be the church that liberates the people from the bondage of sin and idolatry.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
In the 1990s, Warnock served as the youth pastor and then assistant pastor at Abyssinian Baptist Church in New York.[9][10]

In 2002, while senior pastor at Douglas Memorial Community Church in Baltimore, Maryland, Warnock and an assistant minister were charged with obstructing a police investigation into suspected child abuse at a church-run camp in Carroll County, Maryland. Warnock said the alleged abuse was not sexual and denied any wrongdoing in trying to prevent a state trooper from interviewing counselors. He said he was only asserting that lawyers should be present during the interviews.[11] One report indicated that he had intervened to ensure that an adult was present while a juvenile suspect was being questioned.[10] Police dropped the charges against Warnock.[10]

The hypocrites are the transgressors. Those who encourage evil and forbid good are the transgressors. Whenever you see a war of finger pointing remember this spiritual wisdom as you can see Pastor Warnock was accused by police officers for blocking an investigation into child abuse. The church is set up for child abuse and circles the wagons to protect this network.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Race is a social construct created by the satanic Freemason social scientists. The Holy Quran advises that we study their lineage and bloodline because you have many races sharing the same bloodline.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Time to put the blame where the blame lies, them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else! PanSexuality is their father's religion.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm exposing them all no favorites. It's the rise of the pagan world order and the fight is being taken to their Anti Christ.

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
All those singing going to heaven not going to heaven?

Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 12:33am On Dec 09, 2020
The hypocrites are the transgressors.
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Blessed are the poor?
Re: Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children by BlackRexDeus: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
You will never find that White devil without that Black devil behind him. The Black devil is the root of the world's evil. Being the oldest races they mislead the younger races into rebellion against Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Response on "CHEATING SCANDAL" with Jo Pearl(Video) / Meet The Richest African Woman Who Doesn't Wear Designers And Plays Instruments / Muyiwa Ademola Is Alive: Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.