Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just (401 Views)

Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Politicizing EndSARS Protest Is Irresponsible - APC Warns PDP / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by AlexBells(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Many Muslim are drawn back whenever they should come out and protest because most think that protest is a haram, well I tell you what, you need to understand something, Islam forbids protest of a Minority Muslim population against a majority Muslim population, what that meas is that Islam must be one and not protested.

But as Muslim who finds themselves in a State like Nigeria where protest is a part of democracy, then protest is not a haram, especially if such protest is for justice and for the good of the people, if protest is a haram then voting should be a haram also because voting is a form of protest using your vote to reject the candidate you do not support.

Protest is an aspect of Democracy and if you are protesting for the Good of your Fellow Muslims and other people, it is not a Haram and Allah will bless such person.
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by Jones4190(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
that is the only thing that differ muslim from christian.
Christianity preach Against violence while muslim encourage violence and killing

3 Likes

Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by AlexBells(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jones4190:

Christianity preach Against violence while muslim encourage violence and killing
If Nigeria must be at least fine, we need to encourage the truth, Hausa people are not violent in nature, we all need to come together, and see that islam because at least like what is obtainable in Saudi Arabia, Or South West Nigeria, Islam is a religion of peace but few people hijack it and insight the gullible, that's what we need to fix, I know a lot of my Muslim friends who are well informed and they are very nice to everyone
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by tamdun: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jones4190:

Pls how did islam encourage violence?
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Protest is only Haram when it's time to protest against buhari ...let them draw muhammed cartoon now ..let's see how far

2 Likes

Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by Homeboiy: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
sad
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Alabosi ni gbogbo yin. You should have preached this two months ago.
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by AlexBells(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
ariketalks:
Alabosi ni gbogbo yin. You should have preached this two months ago.
It is never too late, the mother of all protest will erupt soon
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

It is never too late, the mother of all protest will erupt soon

Good luck. Just don't destabilize the country. Let there be peace.
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by AlexBells(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
ariketalks:

Good luck. Just don't destabilize the country. Let there be peace.
Is the country not already destabilize
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by helinues: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by Nigerianization(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
they remember now that PROTEST is haram because one of them is in charge but forget that even Saint Buhari PROTESTED as an opposition politician...........What they are not telling us is that PROTEST is haram when a Muslim is at the helm of affairs but halal when a non muslim is in charge
Re: Protest Is Not A Haram: Allah is Wise and Just by omoharry(f): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

If Nigeria must be at least fine, we need to encourage the truth, Hausa people are not violent in nature, we all need to come together, and see that islam because at least like what is obtainable in Saudi Arabia, Or South West Nigeria, Islam is a religion of peace but few people hijack it and insight the gullible, that's what we need to fix, I know a lot of my Muslim friends who are well informed and they are very nice to everyone
oga pls try & be honest for once . We all know the Yoruba Muslims are the only peaceful muslims in Nigeria ..if there happens to be a religious crisis in Nigeria ( God forbid though ) I can sleep with my two eyes close, having a Yoruba Muslim as my neigbour but I cannot say thesame about a northern Muslim .They listen to thier imams and carry out what ever they are instructed to do .., all through the north they are known to be violent when it comes to religious issue .. our southern Yoruba brothers will never be caught in arms and start killing innocent people, becos someone drew a picture of thier prophet in a far away country.. Pls say it the way it is and stop painting them white when they are actually black . It's due to the Yoruba Muslims' liberal way of practicing thier religion, that is why the Northern Muslims feel they are not true Muslims. So the Hausas have always been violent in nature and the Yorubas the most peaceful of the two .

(1) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Just Died Of Covid 19. / Tribute To Late Sen. Bayo Salami By Prof Adeolu Durotoye. (updated) / Why Nigerian Lawmakers Are Dying – Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.