Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone (1213 Views)

My Son Is Having His Way With Me And I Am Enjoying It / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by youngmo001(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
AM so so happy that I have lot of money in my account to enjoy this Xmas alone since I stop dating any girl.

no one will ask me to take her out, no one will ask me money to buy Xmas clothes, shoes, hairs etc.

Am so excited my life is so so refresh....

just bleeping and u go ur way.

Wadup guys....are u spending ur money on ur girlfriend this Christmas??...

spend wisely..if not by January u will go broke oo

5 Likes

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Disappointed: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hw Nba up!
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by planetx13: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wisdom is no far from you my brother

Ciao
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by fati2001(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
okay
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Olunmercy56(f): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
There is no enjoyment, not all girls are after your money undecided
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by youngmo001(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Olunmercy56:
There is no enjoyment, not all girls are after your money undecided

All girls are after a guy money...girls too like money...
this kind generation..if u no give girl money...she no go give u attention

9 Likes

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
youngmo001:

grin Discard this mentality, so you'll be happy. As a guy, if money is the only thing you have to offer, girls will everly drain your pocket. What happened to business ideas? What happened to, "Hey babe, so I got this book by this author, I think you should check it out too" ?

Some guys are in happy relationships, and they don't spend. They only gift the girl what she deserves, and she reciprocates.

grin Most guys will always make it known that they're after your body, two hours into a conversation with them. Before you know it, trade by barter starts. Give me money, I give you sex.

2 Likes

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
lol
people like us now, we have always been free

no time for one V to dey gimme problem wey my mama or sister no gimme

2 Likes

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by mosdii(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin Discard this mentality, so you'll be happy. As a guy, if money is the only thing you have to offer, girls will everly drain your pocket. What happened to business ideas? What happened to, "Hey babe, so I got this book by this author, I think you should check it out too" ?

Some guys are in happy relationships, and they don't spend. They only gift the girl what she deserves, and she reciprocates.

grin Most guys will always make it known that they're after your body, two hours into a conversation with them. Before you know it, trade by barter starts. Give me money, I give you sex.

Apart from sex, what else can a woman provide in a so called relationship?
nothing, virtually nothing.

2 Likes

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
I'm sad because you are of the school of thought that if you don't drop money, no lady is paying attention to you.

Think this way and you'll keep overinvesting in relationships or resort to one that is just purely transactional.

Wake up!

youngmo001:

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
I think your idea of a relationship does not go beyond sex.

mosdii:

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by mosdii(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

This should be the first and last time you quote me on this platform.

1 Like

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by HelloWhatsup: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
mosdii:

See threat!
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Relax, you don't own this platform. At best, accept what i say or shun it.

mosdii:

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
mosdii:

I can't answer this question for you. But if you need the answer. Try looking for a responsible girl. Tell her you don't need sex from her, you just need love and loyalty. If she wants the same thing as you, start a relationship with her. Don't pay her bills, but try to buy her gifts, cards and always remind her how much you love her. Talk about a the kind of future you want with her.

In less than six months, you'll find the answer to the question. smiley Peace of mind.
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

That's what most guys think. No wonder we have so many sad people littering the forum. They need love, not sex.

Until they realize that, they'll keep wallowing in their sadness.

1 Like

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:

That's what most guys think. No wonder we have so many sad people littering the forum. They need love, not sex.

Until they realize that, they'll keep wallowing in their sadness.

But is it by force to be in love bondage ?

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm sad because you are of the school of thought that if you don't drop money, no lady is paying attention to you.

Think this way and you'll keep overinvesting in relationships or resort to one that is just purely transactional.

Wake up!

grin This guy sef you never disappoint. Please is your grandfather's name Obi Simpson? Cos e sure me say pant sef you no go see.

1 Like

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Wake up!

This idiet don pop up again. Why do you like defending women? Are you womantron the defender of the woman race? What's your deal this man?

1 Like

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
collinsuchendu:

But is it by force to be in love bondage ?

Good question. I like to be in lust though. kiss
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Read my comment and ask yourself whether i am defending anyone or trying to give advice that could be of help.

If you think all a person can offer in a relationship is a particular thing or think that all they need is just one thing; you won't enjoy the diverse benefits of being in a relationship

SarutobiEky:

This idiet don pop up again. Why do you like defending women? Are you womantron the defender of the woman race? What's your deal this man?
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:

I can't answer this question for you. But if you need the answer. Try looking for a responsible girl. Tell her you don't need sex from her, you just need [/b]love and loyalty. [b] If she wants the same thing as you, start a relationship with her. Don't pay her bills, but try to buy her gifts, cards and always remind her how much you love her. Talk about a the kind of future you want with her.

In less than six months, you'll find the answer to the question. smiley Peace of mind.

I need your love and loyalty. Oya lets be a couple
grin
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Read my comment and ask yourself whether i am defending anyone or trying to give advice that could be of help.

If you think all a person can offer in a relationship is a particular thing or think that all they need is just one thing; you won't enjoy the diverse benefits of being in a relationship

I don't care whether you're doing that rn. I just asked you a question. Why do you like being a white knight?
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Rebekah029(f): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
youngmo001:
AM so so happy that I have lot of money in my account to enjoy this Xmas alone since I stop dating any girl.

no one will ask me to take her out, no one will ask me money to buy Xmas clothes, shoes, hairs etc.

Am so excited my life is so so refresh....

just bleeping and u go ur way.

Wadup guys....are u spending ur money on ur girlfriend this Christmas??...

spend wisely..if not by January u will go broke oo
you can save your money...

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
If you don't care, i have no business replying you any longer. Unnecessary waste of my time.

SarutobiEky:

I don't care whether you're doing that rn. I just asked you a question. Why do you like being a white knight?
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=nwaezeemmanuel post=96625300]If you don't care, i have no business replying you any longer. Unnecessary waste of my time.

[/quote
There you go. Run along womantron defender of the female specie. I haileth thee.
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by ipadeola91057: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wisdom is no far from you my brotherCiao
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nwaeezeemmanuel ass licking females won't get u laid,i assure u dat grin grin grin undecided
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
I understand you are all about getting laid, i am not.

Stop exposing yourself.

Saviolamemphix:
Nwaeezeemmanuel ass licking females won't get u laid,i assure u dat grin grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by jornwhite: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:

I just feel you people @times deliberately pretend or just chose to ignore the reality up in our faces. In a country with so much hardship, most average naija babe just want to hear hello babe av sent it grin or lets hang out/shopping.
Even if the babe likes books she wants to hear such topic from a guy she considers bestie or friend.
If guyz are after the body its because women spend more time packaging that body, its the only tin they present anyways, i was in a lounge on sunday to eat lunch with some friends n most of the gurls that came to hang out were scantily dress, no bra or boobs fully push up ... why in the world will i walk to such a lady n engage her on topic that differs from sex. when yu meet a sophisticated chick, she is sizing you up from head to toe, valuing your shoe, phone, watch it so obvious in ladies eye ... so boiz just offer trade by barter simple lets not fool ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:

I can't answer this question for you. But if you need the answer. Try looking for a responsible girl. Tell her you don't need sex from her, you just need love and loyalty. If she wants the same thing as you, start a relationship with her. Don't pay her bills, but try to buy her gifts, cards and always remind her how much you love her. Talk about a the kind of future you want with her.

As Father Christmas? Kindly check.

1 Like

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:

SHUT UP!
YOU NO KNOW ANYTHING

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Falling D!ck / My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.