Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,079 members, 7,825,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone (1217 Views)

My Son Is Having His Way With Me And I Am Enjoying It / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dude get a girl. Actually, girls. Not a girlfriend, just fvck buddies, and enjoy your Yuletide season abundantly.
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
SarutobiEky:

I need your love and loyalty. Oya lets be a couple
grin

grin Wait until somebody's son sends you a PM and drops some subtle warnings.
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
jornwhite:

I just feel you people @times deliberately pretend or just chose to ignore the reality up in our faces. In a country with so much hardship, most average naija babe just want to hear hello babe av sent it grin or lets hang out/shopping.
Even if the babe likes books she wants to hear such topic from a guy she considers bestie or friend.
If guyz are after the body its because women spend more time packaging that body, its the only tin they present anyways, i was in a lounge on sunday to eat lunch with some friends n most of the gurls that came to hang out were scantily dress, no bra or boobs fully push up ... why in the world will i walk to such a lady n engage her on topic that differs from sex. when yu meet a sophisticated chick, she is sizing you up from head to toe, valuing your shoe, phone, watch it so obvious in ladies eye ... so boiz just offer trade by barter simple lets not fool ourselves.

grin I understand what's going on in the society. Even me, I'm starting to get tired of the whole trade by barter life that some youth have chosen to live. But I still think there are girls who are wired differently.

So, I'm an undergraduate and I know what some girls do on Sundays. Sundays are for hunting. grin That's what they call it. They go to hotels and places where they can meet potential fishes or big meats. Those girls you met there only came to do their fishing business. So if you're trying to have a long term thing with them, you are on your own. OYO.

When I talked about books and business ideas, I was actually referring to people who have both agreed to have a long term relationship. Which would most likely lead to forever land. Nobody wants a dummy for a wife. Or a liability.

There are still girls who want to be in happy relationships, enjoy their partner's company and share the love in his world. smiley I don't know where you can find them, or how you can identify them, but I know they exist.
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin Wait until somebody's son sends you a PM and drops some subtle warnings.

I no go beat am to stupor? grin
Re: So Happy No Girlfriend, Am Enjoying This Christmas Alone by jornwhite: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin I understand what's going on in the society. Even me, I'm starting to get tired of the whole trade by barter life that some youth have chosen to live. But I still think there are girls who are wired differently.

So, I'm an undergraduate and I know what some girls do on Sundays. Sundays are for hunting. grin That's what they call it. They go to hotels and places where they can meet potential fishes or big meats. Those girls you met there only came to do their fishing business. So if you're trying to have a long term thing with them, you are on your own. OYO.

When I talked about books and business ideas, I was actually referring to people who have both agreed to have a long term relationship. Which would most likely lead to forever land. Nobody wants a dummy for a wife. Or a liability.

There are still girls who want to be in happy relationships, enjoy their partner's company and share the love in his world. smiley I don't know where you can find them, or how you can identify them, but I know they exist.

hallelujah, its gud to know you see things from a realistic point of view, i think bad economy is responsible for what morals & standard have deteriorated into ... most women want easy money just as much as guyz want easy pvssy, so both genders opt to use what they have to get what they want. why stress mysef chasing a gurl nii 2020, a drive to unilag am back with two grin kidding
I understand your 2nd and last paragraph, even these gurls that wants happy love r/ship have needs as well, money is a huge distraction over any r/ship that lacks it. davido knows what he is saying when he sang love sweet o buh wen money enter love its sweeter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Foolish? / My Conclusion! / Meet Comedian Emmanuela's Sister Who Has Giantic Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.