Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself (5829 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by kings2all: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2020

Renowned Nollywood actress and producer, Genevieve Nnaji, has set the internet ablaze with stunning bedroom photos of herself on her social media pages that netizens cannot withstand.

The forever young gorgeous actress happily lies on the bed dressed in her black nightwear with a black cap with CALM inscribed on it. From the bedroom, Genevieve Nnaji preaches her fans to stay healthy and calm. She says hello to welcome December as she wishes to stay healthy, calm and helpful.

Genevieve Nnaji seems ageless and she is always looking beautiful. The photos she has shared seems to be her early morning appearance even before she leaves the bedroom. She is loved and admired by her fans who can not get over her beauty, talent and inspirational messages to them.

Genevieve Nnaji is one of the most featured actresses in the movie industry. She is also regarded as one of the richest stars in Nollywood.

SOURCE: https://celebrity-profile.com/genevieve-nnaji-shares-warming-bedroom-photos-of-herself/

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Burstit(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Ottyn01(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
The only real nigerian actress who kept her natural beauty

The rest are just camouflage...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by kings2all: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
i love this lady

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Is this BABE aging backwards...?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Soulsymbol99: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Loneliness wan kee dis one grin

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Bornsinner7: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Natural beauty

Look see I no dey get no younger so I dey want friendship wey be longer, girl I dey wan chop you, you be my hunger grin

Abi you go be my girl?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by NengiWIDEtoto: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shey make I fry buhari balls with this news?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by fuckaholic25(f): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Natural beauty

Look see I no dey get no younger so I dey want friendship wey be longer, girl I dey wan chop you, you be my hunger grin

Abi you go be my girl?
read that nonsense again loudly and tell me if it make sense to u!!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by DkJay: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
She's beautiful.

If y'all want to know ageless beauty, check out Phyllicia Rashad, the woman who acted as Adonis' mom in the blockbuster movie, CREED.

That woman is over 70 years old
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by nazicartel(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe come and analyse
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by kings2all: 3:24am On Dec 02, 2020
She is representing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by ObaKlaz: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2020
There are dildos and vibrators(probably of the Hitachi brand) beneath those beddings for... You know what. grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by SocialJustice: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Does she look like a girl not getting enough dick.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Soulsymbol99: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
Does she look like a girl not getting enough dick.

Story!wen I have up on her was wen she was throwing herself @ wizkid of all d beta D's out dia.the things is men don show her and she is playing safe bt dat shit leads 2 depression.u can tell d smile was forced.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by SocialJustice: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Soulsymbol99:

Story!wen I have up on her was wen she was throwing herself @ wizkid of all d beta D's out dia.the things is men don show her and she is playing safe bt dat shit leads 2 depression.u can tell d smile was forced.
Please hide your ignorance and stop acting like you know her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Denique(f): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Asa nwa kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Nanaborga(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Dbanj be enjoy this girl and many other female celebrities sha , I doubt if she will be this beautiful if she actually got married and living with a man , na young sperm dey make her young and glow
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Are you there with her to confirm that?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Burstit:
Igbo amaka

Onye Apari, will you shut up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Burstit(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Onye Apari, will you shut up.
No!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Gadafii: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Ottyn01:
The only real nigerian actress who kept her natural beauty

The rest are just camouflage...
omotola nko
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by PolymathDave(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Believe in Jesus and repent from your sins, the wages of sin is death(Rom 6:3).
My Lord Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart, the Kingdom of God at hand, the end of the world is near. Our Lord Jesus sacrificed Himself, died on the cross of Calvary for our sins and on the third day He was resurrected.
Believe in Him, repent from your sins, accept Him as your Lord and Personal Saviour and you will be saved from eternal damnation.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Repent from your sins this day.
God be with you.

For those who are believers, forgive others trespasses against you and you will be forgiven by your Father of your own trespasses.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by WrittyWritter(f): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Beautiful..unlike some people dat can't post without makeup..even in bed dey are wearing make up smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Yawn. Boring.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Powerfly(f): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
My taurus goddess.
Taurus are very stubborn.. If they say they want something.. There's no stopping till they get what they want.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by kings2all: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2020
hmm, what is taurus?
Powerfly:
My taurus goddess.
Taurus are very stubborn.. If they say they want something.. There's no stopping till they get what they want.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by Powerfly(f): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2020
kings2all:
hmm, what is taurus?

Taurus is a zodiac sign in Astrology.
Taurus is the first earth element sign. Those who are born from 20th of April to the 20th of May are regarded as Taurus.
Genevieve is a second decan taurus (2 may).
There are several unique characteristics in every zodiac element.
for Taurus a.k.a the bull, they are known to be very stubborn, just like the bull is.. They also like good food, good s€x and also have a high taste for material things.
Quite hardworking and jovial.
they also have their weaknesses.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Warming Bedroom Photos Of Herself by kings2all: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2020
ok, thanks for explaining
Powerfly:

Taurus is a zodiac sign in Astrology.
Taurus is the first earth element sign. Those who are born from 20th of April to the 20th of May are regarded as Taurus.
Genevieve is a second decan taurus (2 may).
There are several unique characteristics in every zodiac element.
for Taurus a.k.a the bull, they are known to be very stubborn, just like the bull is.. They also like good food, good s€x and also have a high taste for material things.
Quite hardworking and jovial.
they also have their weaknesses.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University / 21 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (you Won’t Believe Some) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.