Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

“no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake (4075 Views)

Blackchully3 Leaked Viral Video||leaked Video Of Black Chilly||blackchully Leake / Blackchully3 Leaked Viral Video||leaked Video Of Black Chilly||blackchully Leake / 9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Powerfly(f): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Denique:

They can never understand the question!

Lai lai!
And if they do..we all know the hypocritic answer.
Nigerian men are the most petty and hypocritic fellows to ever grace the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Traininghub:

It's like you read my mind.
Don't mind them, just look at comments coming from them

1 Like

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are just an empty barrel cum online broke gold digger with nothing, I asked u to meet me one on one and u are giving stupid excuses, all I know is that u are a church rat not a lioness, the lioness on this forum don't make too much noise, go and play with sand cheesy
What do you have that anyone will gold dig, hmm if I ever decide to deal with you, just know you brought yourself forward
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
What do you have that anyone will gold dig, hmm if I ever decide to deal with you, just know you brought yourself forward
You are just an empty barrel, meet me for once u broke lying gold digger cheesy
even a 4 years old kid won't believe your pathetic lies grin

1 Like

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Oksman(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
I agree but would you type same if it's the other way round? I can't easily forgive such because I will feel so dirty allowing him to use the same organ he's using anyhow outside on me, that's why I hate randy men even if you are a billionaire

Story!
How about the man in your life, he was a virgin when he met you and has never slept with another woman? Sometimes it is better to keep our thoughts to ourselves than to spew rubbish in a public forum.
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Oksman(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=96642706] I agree but would you type same if it's the other way round? I can't easily forgive such because I will feel so dirty allowing him to use the same organ he's using anyhow outside on me, that's why I hate randy men even if you are a billionaire [/quote

Story!
How about the man in your life, he was a virgin when he met you and has never slept with another woman? Sometimes it is better to keep our thoughts to ourselves than to spew rubbish in a public forum.
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by kings2all: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2020
she is keeping her marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Kind Player Be This? Nigerians React After Davido Smoke On Football Pitch. / Meet Bodhi, D Dog Who Works As A Menswear Model For Famous Clothing Brands / Singer K Michelle Get Her Naked Body Painted By A Male Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.