Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't (1389 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Satan Also Obeys God's Word

Many don't know that Satan also obeys God's Word, because he actually does, but the difference between him and those of God is that his obedience of God's Word is the exception to his normal way, while it is the norm for those of God.

So despite that Satan had rebelled against God and does everything to make humans do same and to disobey God's Word, his disobedience has where it stops, because he very well knows his limits so as not to incur more wrath upon himself than his rebellion against God had already brought upon him.

This was shown in the instance of Job when God gave Satan a command concerning Job His servant saying:

"Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand." {Job 1:12}

And Satan obeyed God's Word:

Job 1:13-21 (KJV)

And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:
And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

So Satan ensured that he didn't lay his hands upon Job as God had commanded him despite touching about everything else .

God gave him another instruction concerning His servant Job saying:

"Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life." {Job 2:6}

And Satan obeyed God's Word again:

"So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown." {Job 2:7}

Hence Satan again obeyed the commandment God had given to him, and ensured that he did not touch Job's life even though he touched his skin.

So the instruction God gave to him on the first occasion was not to touch Job, and he did exactly what God had told him to do, and didn't touch Job. On this occasion it was for him not to touch Job's life, and Satan obeyed God's Word again.

So what exactly was Satan afraid of that made him to ensure that he didn't disobey the instruction that God had given to him?

Yet this is the same devil that would be advising and misleading people to disobey the Word of God, yet at the back he would be doing the opposite, Lol. cheesy

Shouldn't that alone reveal what Satan's real intentions are for giving humans such an advice that he would not follow himself?

He does that only because he hates humans so much, and hence wants wants nothing but for them not to be destroyed:

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy" {John 10:10}

That's why he would do anything to make them disobey God's Word because he wants them destroyed more than anything else, and disobedience would lead them to destruction. But the destruction he wants for humans, he wouldn't want for himself at least not before his time, so he would obey the Word of God where need be but would be doing everything possible to get humans to do the otherwise.

So do not be deceived, Satan is not that foolish or ignorant, because he knows the Truth, even though he would rather have many humans remain in ignorance, and would do everything for them not to come to knowledge of the Truth, because he knows that if they know the Truth, the Truth shall set them free.

John 8:32 (KJV)

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

The Truth is the Word of God, and the knowledge of the Truth leads you to the obedience of God's Word which brings true freedom. That's how the knowledge of the Truth sets you free.

The Truth is that Satan also obeys God's Word, so there's no reason why you shouldn't.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Even if God tells you to sacrifice your child.

just obey. cool
no questions asked
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

just obey. cool

no questions asked

Even if God asks me to give you my neck, I Will!

If Bros, Abraham Did it, So Will I!

And if My God thereafter Did it, So Will I! cool
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Even if God asks me to give you my neck, I Will!

If Bros, Abraham Did it, So Will I!

And if My God thereafter Did it, So Will I! cool
Yes obedience to God comes first in all undecided

if God says you should slaughter all the unbelievers and sinners you should just obey and not be disobedient like Saul. undecided

just obey even when it goes against logical reasoning God knows best. cool

1 Like

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

just obey. cool

no questions asked
Be sure it's God first because it's just one person since the beginning He's asked for such a thing, and He didn't even accept it at the end.

So the chances are that it's not God who would ask for such a thing.
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by truespeak: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

The Truth is that Satan also obeys God's Word, so there's no reason why you shouldn't.

God bless.

This is Non-issue, abeg!

All Creations Must Obey Him!
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Be sure it's God first because it's just one person since the beginning He's asked for such a thing, and He didn't even accept it at the end.

So the chances are that it's not God who would ask for such a thing.
how do you know it's God thats speaking to you
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Yes obedience to God comes first in all undecided

if God says you should slaughter all the unbelievers and sinners you should just obey and not be disobedient like Saul. undecided

just obey even when it goes against logical reasoning God knows best. cool

The Reasonability is That Every Soul or Person HATES EVIL AND WICKEDNESS.

Even A Wicked Man Does Not Like Wickedness Too, therefore, there is No One that likes evil! cool

Therefore, it is Legitimate and Lawfull for All Evil and Wickednesses TO BE KILLED, since No One wants it or him!

Thus, Seeing and knowing the Wickedness And Destruction of Evil, God Commanded that All Evils and Wickednesses, Must And Should Be Killed! cool

But Foolish men thought that they could Negotiate and Control Evil, Now, Wickedness is and has Destroyed Everything in this House called the World! embarassed embarassed

Like the American policy "We Do Not Bargain With Terrorists", That is Also what The Lord said that we should have Done with Evil, but man did not Obey! embarassed
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by truespeak: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

just obey. cool

no questions asked

When You Know and Understand, You Have No Need For questions, All questions Having Been Laid To Rest!

Thus You Act!

This is What We Know, thus We Obey!
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The Reasonability is That Every Soul or Person HATES EVIL AND WICKEDNESS.

Even A Wicked Man Does Not Like Wickedness Too, therefore, there is No One that likes evil! cool

Thus, Seeing and knowing the Wickedness And Destruction of Evil, God Commanded that All Evils and Wickednesses, Must And Should Be Killed! cool

But Foolish men thought that they could Negotiate and Control Evil, Now, Wickedness is and has Destroyed Everything in this House called the World! embarassed embarassed

Like the American policy "We Do Not Bargain With Terrorists", That is Also what The Lord said that we should have Done with Evil, but man did not Obey! embarassed
Well terrorists like Boko haram believe they are doing God's will and cleansing the land from evil. undecided
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by Dtruthspeaker: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Well terrorists like Boko haram believe they are doing God's will and cleansing the land from evil. undecided

If evil had been cleared from the beginning when we had the Support and Approval of God, there would never have been any need for any group to claim any "cleansing" at all!
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
truespeak:

When You Know and Understand, You Have No Need For questions!

And thus You Act!

That is the difference between You and Us!

We know thus We Obey!
Well like a great thinker once said "Stupid people and fanatics believe they know what they are doing and are so sure of themselves but intelligent people know they don't know much hence they doubt and ask questions."

another saying goes:

"A man who asks questions never misses his way. "

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

If evil had been cleared from the beginning when we had the Support and Approval of God, there would never have been any need for any group to claim any "cleansing" at all!
You are not different from those boko haram terrorists. undecided

if God tells you to go and detonate bombs in one shrine, party or mosques to cleanse the land from evil i am sure you would obey

2 Likes

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by truespeak: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Well like a great thinker once said "Stupid people and fanatics believe they know what they are doing and are so sure of themselves but intelligent people know they don't know much hence they doubt and ask questions."

another saying goes:

"A man who asks questions never misses his way. "

Do you ask questions every time you require to go to your place of work?

NO, YOU DO NOT!

Did You Not Ask At the First and Once You Knew Your Way, You No Longer Asked?

So It Is With They Who Know Their God!

Hence the saying "Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble." Proverbs 3:23

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by Dtruthspeaker: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
You are not different from those boko haram terrorists. undecided

if God tells you to go and detonate bombs in one shrine, party or mosques to cleanse the land from evil i am sure you would obey

I am different from them because I know Now, that God, Himself, is the one Who is Going To Handle the Matter By Himself and Directly, since He Would No Longer Be Showing The World, who and whom He has Sent (Prophets) To Deliver Us From Evil, That you may believe without Any Doubt that such a Person as I, is Sent By God Himself!
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
truespeak:

Do you ask questions every time you require to go to your place of work?

NO, YOU DO NOT!

Did You Not Ask At the First and Once You Knew Your Way, You No Longer Asked?

So It Is With They Who Know Their God!

Hence the saying "Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble." Proverbs 3:23
The only thing i know is that i know nothing----Socrates.

If human beings knew everything
then we would be God ourselves.---unknown

you don't know everything in life thats why you have to ask questions. You are not a Robot that obeys everything you are told without asking questions. You have brains learn to use it and think for yourself and not to believe every thing you are told like a puppy or goddamn Robot.

1 Like

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by truespeak: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
The only thing i know is that i know nothing----Socrates.

If human beings knew everything
then we would be God ourselves.---unknown

you don't know everything in life thats why you have to ask questions. You are not a Robot that obeys everything you are told without asking questions. You have brains learn to use it and think for yourself and not to believe every thing you are told like a puppy or goddamn Robot.

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

I Understand!

You May Know Nothing, But As A Man Knoweth His Way Around His Office and Home, As I Told You Afore, I DO KNOW WHAT I KNOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
how do you know it's God thats speaking to you

The way God speaks to someone may differ from how He does to another. So what works for one person may not work for another.

The most important thing is to have a genuine relationship with God, and also know how God operates. Then everything would fall into place.

Most of those in the ancient times didn't have anyone to teach them about such things, yet they were able to develop a convincing way of discerning God's voice.

For me, my knowledge of God's Word and ways helps me, so it's easier for me to tell when it's God speaking to me or not, because it has to pass that test. God speaks to me via dreams, the Bible, an inner voice, an audible voice, fellow humans, experiences etc.

God bless.
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I am different from them because I know Now, that God, Himself, is the one Who is Going To Handle the Matter By Himself and Directly, since He Would No Longer Be Showing The World, who and whom He has Sent (Prophets) To Deliver Us From Evil, That you may believe without Any Doubt that such a Person as I, is Sent By God Himself!

Well the terrorists who go about bombing and killing people believe thesame thing you believe. undecided

they believe that they are sent by God to cleanse the land of evil people. They believe that they were sent to do God's work and they do that by killing and mudering people and they also believe that at the end they would be rewarded in heaven. undecided

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by Dtruthspeaker: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
truespeak:

I Understand!

You May Know Nothing, But As A Man Knoweth His Way Around His Office and Home, As I Told You Afore, I DO KNOW WHAT I KNOW!

grin grin grin grin He Ran Out of Fuel! grin grin grin
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by truespeak: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin grin He Ran Out of Fuel! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and continued
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The way God speaks to someone may differ from how He does to another. So what works for one person may not work for another.

The most important thing is to have a genuine relationship with God, and also know how God operates. Then everything would fall into place.

Most of those in the ancient times didn't have anyone to teach them about such things, yet they were able to develop a convincing way of discerning God's voice.

For me, my knowledge of God's Word and ways helps me, so it's easier for me to tell when it's God speaking to me or not, because it has to pass that test. God speaks to me via dreams, the Bible, an inner voice, an audible voice, fellow humans, experiences etc.

God bless.
Bro do you know what we call hallucinations and delusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Bro do you know what we call hallucinations and delusions.
The foolish and ignorant call the Truth that but it doesn't change the fact that it is the Truth.

So it depends on who you mean by "we".
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
truespeak:

I Understand!

you don't know nothing but let me tell you something undecided

life is more complicated than you think it is. cool
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The foolish and ignorant call the Truth that but it doesn't change the fact that it is the Truth.

So it depends on who you mean by "we".
Don't deviate from the point and lets get this straight. cheesy

Do you know what is hallucinations and delusions

1 Like

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Well the terrorists who go about bombing and killing people believe thesame thing you believe. undecided

they believe that they are sent by God to cleanse the land of evil people. They believe that they were sent to do God's work and they do that by killing and mudering people and they also believe that at the end they would be rewarded in heaven. undecided

That's Not True!

They have told us why they want to kill us which is to Dominate and Enslave.

While God has Already Publicly Declared His Policy, which is "I Hate Evil and you have my permission to Destroy it"

The Reasonable Question then is what things are evil?

And God Answers
1) All things Which offend Him.
2) All things Which offend the Law of Goodness.
3)All the things which are Wicked According to God and Prohibited by Him!
4) All the things which when done to you, you would Reasonable say that they are Wicked and you would not like them Done to you.

Any Act which does not fulfill these whole Law that is 4/4 not even 3/4, is illegal.
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by truespeak: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That's Not True!

While God has Already Publicly Declared His Policy, which is "I Hate Evil and you have my permission to Destroy it"

And God Answers
4) All the things which when done to you, you would Reasonable say that they are Wicked and you would not like them Done to you.

Any Act which does not fulfill these whole Law that is 4/4 not even 3/4, is illegal.

Sweeeet!
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That's Not True!

And God Answers

well terrorists believe this four laws you wrote above. Just that their own laws contain a little variation to yours.

and as such they go about destroying things they find to be evil. undecided

and whats the best way to destroy evil You use fire. shocked

hence why the reason they use bombs. undecided
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
well terrorists believe this four laws you wrote above. Just that their own laws contain a little variation to yours.

and as such they go about destroying things they find to be evil. undecided

and whats the best way to destroy evil You use fire. shocked

hence why the reason they use bombs. undecided

And their Flaw is that since they are fellow man like ourselves, we Shall Both Go To our Creator For Judgement, to Determine whether, they have kept His Laws or Breached Them or in the Alternative, Our Creator Says He would Come to Us, to Destroy All Evils Himself, Personally and Judge All, if they have done the Right and Good or the Wicked and Evil!

And He Too has His Own Type of Fire!
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by XXXXTENTACION: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And their Flaw is that since they are fellow man like ourselves, we Shall Both Go To our Creator For Judgement, to Determine whether, they have kept His Laws or Breached Them or in the Alternative, Our Creator Says He would Come to Us, to Destroy All Evils Himself, Personally and Judge All, if they have done the Right and Good or the Wicked and Evil!

And He Too has His Own Type of Fire!
well the problem is everybody believes he is doing the right thing including you undecided

everybody thinks they are special undecided
everybody believes that his own religion is the best. undecided

nobody believes that they are wrong.
nobody believes that his own religion is bad including you.

at the end look at where this has lead us all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by Dtruthspeaker: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
well the problem is everybody believes he is doing the right thing including you undecided

You are being Presumptive for you do not know me.

I know I do the Right Thing because I have the Laws of Rightness to Guide me which can be Summarised in these words "The Tenents of The Law is To Live Honestly, Harm No One and To Give To Each His Own Due!"

XXXXTENTACIONpost=96631214:

everybody thinks they are special undecided
everybody believes that his own religion is the best. undecided

I am exempted here, I prefer to stay in the place my Lord has put me in, which is that it is great foolishness for IPhone 21 to think it is greater than iPhone 2. We are are All Squashible Creations like the iPhones of whatever Number in the hands of our Creator.

XXXXTENTACIONpost=96631214:

nobody believes that they are wrong.
nobody believes that his own religion is bad including you.

at the end look at where this has lead us all. cheesy

Very Presumptive of you.

Again, Same Law Expressed above together with iPhone/ Creator Reasoning guides me here.

It is not valid for any iPhone to judge itself greater than its fellow iPhone.

Again, I am exempted here!
Re: Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't by truespeak: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You are being Presumptive for you do not know me.

I know I do the Right Thing because I have the Laws of Rightness to Guide me which can be Summarised in these words "The Tenents of The Law is To Live Honestly, Harm No One and To Give To Each His Own Due!"

I am exempted here, I prefer to stay in the place my Lord has put me in, which is that it is great foolishness for IPhone 21 to think it is greater than iPhone 2. We are are All Squashible Creations like the iPhones of whatever Number in the hands of our Creator.

Very Presumptive of you.

Again, Same Law Expressed above together with iPhone/ Creator Reasoning guides me here.

It is not valid for any iPhone to judge itself greater than its fellow iPhone.

Again, I am exempted here!

grin He had to Attack Personally and Presumptuously For He Had No Other Way To Go!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Did Jesus Raise Himself From The Grave Or Did God Do It?" / The Modern day Church And Her strange Practices / Searching 4a Guy Dressed IN White: Lagos Youth Conference 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.