Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? (3183 Views)

I'm About To Start Applying For Remote Jobs. Any Tips? / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by pajosh(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Emmanuel224:

I'm grateful sir, I dumped school to take programming as a second hustle amidst the business I'll b establishing, hope I won't regret?

At all!!!!! ...... Though now some jobs require CS or related degree ... but Google is working on a certificate that would cover all those in no distant time . So once you have d degree you are on d same level with a Bsc holder
Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by Emmanuel224(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2021
pajosh:

At all!!!!! ...... Though now some jobs require CS or related degree ... but Google is working on a certificate that would cover all those in no distant time . So once you have d degree you are on d same level with a Bsc holder
how many years will it cost me if I go for the degree program
Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by pajosh(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Emmanuel224:
how many years will it cost me if I go for the degree program
depends on where ... and how you take d steps
a bad idea is to study in Nigeria though
Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by Emmanuel224(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
pajosh:

depends on where ... and how you take d steps
a bad idea is to study in Nigeria though
aiit, thankyou sir
Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by Drybones: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Emmanuel224:

I'm grateful sir, I dumped school to take programming as a second hustle amidst the business I'll b establishing, hope I won't regret?

You will regret it.

School is very useful for your business and even programming sef.

1 Like

Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by progeek37(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Subscribe to my live Zoom tutorial to learn how to program a computer in just 3 months. Send me a message on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by progeek37(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
You can join my coding group or subscribe to my tutorial. Message me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by TastyFriedPussy: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Emmanuel224:

grin my brother, I don't hope you won't regret grin I PRAY you won't regret
grin

1 Like

Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by Emmanuel224(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
grin my brother, I don't hope you won't regret grin I PRAY you won't regret
grin
lol
I'm studying nursing now sha
Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by TastyFriedPussy: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Emmanuel224:
lol
I'm studying nursing now sha
wait grin Na now I dey even see sey the thread was created last year march sef grin so what happened to your programming career and the business you sey you were running?

1 Like

Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by Emmanuel224(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
wait grin Na now I dey even see sey the thread was created last year march sef grin so what happened to your programming career and the business you sey you were running?
I gave up on the programming(didn't start anyway) grin and I'll start the business anytime soon

1 Like

Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by progeek37(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Subscribe to my tutorial for programming, algorithm and data structures. Send me a message on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? by progeek37(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2022
My tutorial class on Java, C#, Python etc programming and algorithms and data structures via Google Meet, TeamViewer or Zoom which support computer screen sharing, recording and voice communication etc. are on going now. Contact me today.

Message me on WhatsApp:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us How You Became A Programmer & is there any other prog. In your family? / Sign Your Online Documents With This App / Towards A Stronger Nigerian Software Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.