Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' (60091 Views)

Rape: Wizkid Tweet Supporting Rape Emerged. / TV Sex Prank: Reekado Banks Reacts After Lady Called Him Out On Live TV / Reekado Banks Reacts After A Girl Embarrassed Him On Live TV Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by Annie001: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

You are still displaying how daft you are.
The way and manner you type shows you lack manners and you obviously have no sense whatsoever.
I was trying to be civil with you, but your foolishness just won't let you know whom to attack. EDIOT!!!
Civil? With empty brain, I should applaud you for that grin your first comment shows how empty your brain is
So geddifok out
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by hola106(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2020
lasthero:

Price?
promo price 4k
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by Muhylonaire007: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Annie001:

Civil? With empty brain, I should applaud you for that grin your first comment shows how empty your brain is
So geddifok out

You are still pained, aren't you? grin grin grin grin grin
Pele, you will be fine b**tch
Tabularasa!!! Ewu grin grin grin grin
Don't hit that mention button anymore b**tch, I have learnt not to role with animals, and you showed you are one.
Ewu grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by Annie001: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

You are still pained, aren't you? grin grin grin grin grin
Pele, you will be fine b**tch
Tabularasa!!! Ewu grin grin grin grin
Don't hit that mention button anymore b**tch, I have learnt not to role with animals, and you showed you are one.
Ewu grin grin grin
Roll not role, empty headed pig
I am correcting you, so sit your ass down and listen
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by chipet67(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
lagusboyyy:
This is so wrong from wizkid, no matter what, you shouldn't publicly lambast a colleague like that.

Probably, he is thinking that he's bigger than reekado, but he should remember "pride comes before fall" and also "no one knows Tommorow"

A big star today can be an upcoming star tommorow.

Black face can explain better
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by Benediction777: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=ANTONINEUTRON post=96644349]
Him short!! Fact...

Wen I reach 30 come mke we discuss my money.

Oversabi!!![/quot

OMG!!!,So you're a little poor scum..I wish I can unread this.. .Well,get a life .
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by lasthero: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
hola106:
promo price 4k

How does it work?
Does it require barcode scanner?
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by hola106(m): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2020
lasthero:

How does it work?
Does it require barcode scanner?
yes
Re: Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' by paulolee(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
Hunchogee

Ilaumoh

Paulolee

Men, gud evening.. Pls I need help.. You know I am new to uyo... I need a room apartment... Self con are too expensive here.. I need a room apartment coz my ppa is close to plaza..

Pls don't it ignore my msg after reading... Una be akwa ibomites, una Sabi pass me...

Pls I will be expecting a reply
where in uyo are u in? whats ur budget size?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freezeā€™s 5-year-old Son Arrested / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday / Fire Outbreak At Peter Okoye's Studio In Lekki. No Life Lost (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.