Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? (1129 Views)

Opportunity To Own A Share Of Topfoods, Makers Of Shinkavita Rice Flour / Investors Needed To Buy Share On Our Project (medicash) / Make Money In Pounds When You Buy Share In A Uk Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
IF YOU HAVE 650K OR MORE THAT YOU CAN SPARE TO BUY SHARES OF AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY AND YOU LIVES IN IBADAN AND YOU ARE READY,PLS WHATSAPP OR CALL ME TO DISCUSS HOW WE WILL MEET IN THE OFFICE. 08032432089(SEUN)
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Are you a stock broker
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Keshinr0:
Are you a stock broker
am not a share holder,we just want to put you through new innovation in the world by investing with the company
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
seglabsy:
am not a share holder,we just want to put you through new innovation in the world by investing with the company

Nairaland is not for scam bro.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by SavageResponse(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
seglabsy:

He did not ask if you're a shareholder, he asked if you're a stock broker
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
SavageResponse:

He did not ask if you're a shareholder, he asked if you're a stock broker
sorry I wanted to write stockbrokers
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
seglabsy:
IF YOU HAVE 650K OR MORE THAT YOU CAN SPARE TO BUY SHARES OF AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY AND YOU LIVES IN IBADAN AND YOU ARE READY,PLS WHATSAPP OR CALL ME TO DISCUSS HOW WE WILL MEET IN THE OFFICE. 08032432089(SEUN)
within 6 months,your story will change
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Keshinr0:

Nairaland is not for scam bro.
NO BODY IS COLLECTING MONEY FROM YOU,WE ONLY WANT TO PROCESS THE INVESTMENT PROGRAM FOR U.INVEST IN SKYWAY TECHNOLOGY,PUT AN END TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS ACROSS THE WORLD
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
invest today and enjoy tommorow
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by Chidonsky: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
seglabsy:
NO BODY IS COLLECTING MONEY FROM YOU,WE ONLY WANT TO PROCESS THE INVESTMENT PROGRAM FOR U.INVEST IN SKYWAY TECHNOLOGY,PUT AN END TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS ACROSS THE WORLD
skyway still existing? Had opportunity to invest in it few years back,thought the project is dead.
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chidonsky:
skyway still existing? Had opportunity to invest in it few years back,thought the project is dead.
STILL EXISTING OO,HOW MUCH DID U INVEST? AND WHAT YEAR?
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by Chidonsky: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
seglabsy:
STILL EXISTING OO,HOW MUCH DID U INVEST? AND WHAT YEAR?
wanted to buy the share the very year it came out but was scared of some dubious marketers.So what is the price now?
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Chidonsky:
wanted to buy the share the very year it came our but was scared of some dubious marketers.So what is the price now?
U CAN WHATSAPP ME
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by MagnateCalibre(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Though I'm not close to you and I might be interested but giving some proofs of your company opportunity will go a long way in relieving people's mind even if it's an offline biz.

Build your wealth and create your success!!!
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
WhatsApp me to invest
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
whatapp me
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
BECOME ONE OF THE OWNERS OF SKYWAY TECNOLOGY
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
contact me
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
CONTACT ME
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Call me
Re: Do You Have 650k That You Can Spare To Buy Share Of An Int Compny? by seglabsy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
BECOME ONE OF THE OWNERS OF SKYWAY TECNOLOGY

(1) (Reply)

Land Banking Investment: 2M For 100SQM And Above / Treasury Bills Information Wanted / To Forex Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.