Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) (68358 Views)

Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time / Mercy Eke Acquires A Brand New Range Rover (Video) / Mr Jollof Acquires New House Months After Flaunting Range Rover (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by usebog: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2020 is almost over.
Hanty when will you marry?

The sad reality of knowing she doesn't have a man to her name despite her fame and wealth has pushed her to leading a sad life of acute vanity.
She buys expensive things she doesn't need since she can't get those things that come cheap to others which she really needs.

Knowing she has 2300 pairs of shoes, 800 bags and 7 automobiles may make her sleep better at night.
But the truth is, she wakes up every morning realizing that she needs more than just a Range Rover; she needs a new last name.

Till she gets that, she is unsuccessful.
Because a woman's greatest laurel is a husband.
Ah ah. Na wa oo
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by imagrg(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2020
See how people adore vanity!
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2020 is almost over.
Hanty when will you marry?

The sad reality of knowing she doesn't have a man to her name despite her fame and wealth has pushed her to leading a sad life of acute vanity.
She buys expensive things she doesn't need since she can't get those things that come cheap to others which she really needs.

Knowing she has 2300 pairs of shoes, 800 bags and 7 automobiles may make her sleep better at night.
But the truth is, she wakes up every morning realizing that she needs more than just a Range Rover; she needs a new last name.

Till she gets that, she is unsuccessful.
Because a woman's greatest laurel is a husband.
is marriage an achievement
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by KingMack(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Money is good when you work hard!

Congratulations to me despite the hardship in 2020 I jus bought my self an Intel phone!!

Celebrate me Nairalandersgrin

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by apexJ(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
Drop the bitterness.

Bitter soul. You probably wish to be her gateman.

Who is this ant?
Brother you don't matter!
you must be really new to nairaland for you not to know that guy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE AND THE FUTURE IS NOW. WE TAKING OVER!!! GONE ARE THOSE DAYS THAT IF A MAN DOESN'T FEED US WE AREN'T EATING.
TODAY WE SAW A MAN TAKING HIS WOMAN'S CREDIT CARD TO GO SHOPPING AND A FEMALE FLYING Qatar Air TO ABUJA.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THESE AND MANY MORE SHOW THAT WE DON'T DEPEND ON MEN TO FEED ANYMORE. THE TABLE HAS TURNED IN OUR OWN FAVOUR.

I pray that day comes...when majority of women don't depend on men for finances. I pray.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Walezy2020: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Elon Musk is not working soft but seriously hard to engineer the revolution of Electric powered trucks, space crafts etc (sometimes sleeps over in the engineering plant) and will soon overtake Bill Gates
will soon overtake Bill Gates or he had overtaken him
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by ohiz2007(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

He has already overtaken Bill Gates. He's the second richest in the world after the CEO of Amazon

He is now third ahead of Bill Gates.

Source: https://www.forbes.com/real-time-billionaires/#5f47273a3d78

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by ohiz2007(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2020
dplores:

He has already. Gate is 3rd.

He is now third ahead of Bill Gates.

Source: https://www.forbes.com/real-time-billionaires/#5f47273a3d78
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by patani(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2020
saaphiere:
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE AND THE FUTURE IS NOW. WE TAKING OVER!!! GONE ARE THOSE DAYS THAT IF A MAN DOESN'T FEED US WE AREN'T EATING.
TODAY WE SAW A MAN TAKING HIS WOMAN'S CREDIT CARD TO GO SHOPPING AND A FEMALE FLYING Qatar Air TO ABUJA.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THESE AND MANY MORE SHOW THAT WE DON'T DEPEND ON MEN TO FEED ANYMORE. THE TABLE HAS TURNED IN OUR OWN FAVOUR.

Igberaga bere lol... No one is stopping women from being who she want to be.. Ignore Society prejudice, develop ur taste in progressive kind of men when choosing life partner.. Sky as ur limit as a woman.. I will not choose a low mentality woman as a wife and blame the society when she constantly blocks my way to progress.. Alot of women av wrong taste in men..
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by scholes23(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Did I hear u say RANG rover

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by getbizy: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Elon Musk is not working soft but seriously hard to engineer the revolution of Electric powered trucks, space crafts etc (sometimes sleeps over in the engineering plant) and will soon overtake Bill Gates

My sister he has already overtaken Bill Gates as at November, 2020 to becomes the world's second richest person smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
But you depend on 'urgent 2k' sha.... undecided
saaphiere:
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Erys(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Already has
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2020
TheWrita:

When people reason like this..I just scratch my head.
Will she marry herself?
Should she marry the first penis bearing thing that comes along?
How many marital unions are happy?forget what u see on social media.
I'm not even talking about linda ikeji alone now.
We really need to drop this archaic idea.
We do. A lot of women are in very unhappy marriages, they’re living with a man that may end up infecting them with HIV or Hep C. But society will vilify them if they are brave enough to leave that doomed union.
I’m all for marriage. I rejoice when I see happiness. But my daughters will not marry a useless person just to have a ring on their finger.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Ratedgang: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
saaphiere:
Drop the bitterness.

Bitter soul. You probably wish to be her gateman.

Who is this ant?
Brother you don't matter!
seems you’re the newest intake on nairaland. Na nwamaikpe you dey follow argue? Go to his profile and you’ll understand better. The guy is an angel of ugly truth. Very unapologetic.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ratedgang:
seems you’re the newest intake on nairaland. Na nwamaikpe you dey follow argue? Go to his profile and you’ll understand better. The guy is an angel of ugly truth. Very unapologetic.
What is the truth in that his statement? Telling someone who is doing better than his entire community to go and marry. Is marriage a yardstick for happiness?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Ratedgang: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
saaphiere:
What is the truth in that his statement? Telling someone who is doing better than his entire community to go and marry. Is marriage a yardstick for happiness?
dem no dey quote that guy sister.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ratedgang:
dem no dey quote that guy sister.
Why?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Middleborn: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Anyone here who would like to do business?

I want to buy a Facebook group.

group should be a private group of up 500k+

group should also be about general topics

if you're interested in doing business, call me on 08063354170 let's talk.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Dbeautifulme(f): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
You must be the boyfriend. Ediot
Coming from a slow poke!!!
Shush your shit abeg... Yall disgust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming / ''see Person Pikin As Him Fresh Like Today's Bread'' - Kanayo O. Kanayo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.