Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers (46387 Views)

Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by PropertyBuying(f): 2:51am On Dec 02, 2020
That's the tomb of the late world football legend for God's sake!
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by BENARI: 5:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Confused World will only do Confused things!
Only JESUS Christ open the Eyes of Understanding of the World and its Inhabitants and Heal its Folly.

Grave robbers or no Grave robbers Maradona has long gone to Eternity in Heaven or Hell based on who he Believed on Before he died.

Wake up Folks
There would be a Great Shaking soon,
JESUS is COMING
Let the World quit Chasing shadows!!

The only blind man I see in this world is you and your kind.
Keep waiting for Jesus. He is coming.

What gives you the right to call others blind? I guess the fact that they don't behave like you, believe the things you believe, think like you, read the same holy book you read, and act hypocritically like you?
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by adaugo59216: 5:21am On Dec 02, 2020
If him dey for Africa like coupe artist Arafat, his fans go exhume his corpse fresh to check whether he dead dead or just dead.
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Righteousness89(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Real or parable

If that is a Parable, then your life is also a Parable
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by lexy2014: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:
This guy is the greatest argentine of all time...

Not exactly. There was a woman called Eva Peron. She was d wife of Juan Peron mentioned in d story. Her influence over Argentina was like no other& has never been witnessed since then after her death. She died in 1952& an estimated 3million people attended her funeral
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by aycapri(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2020
idahme:

Tbey see his body as been better than gold, that guy gave them happiness. Argentines love him with passion, the hand of God was truely in him. I wish our players will always put forth hardwork and commitment like this lovely player called Maradona. He was football himself
wow
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by psalmistkakah(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

If that is a Parable, then your life is also a Parable
I tot u are fill with the spirit but is obvious u lack the spirit of calmness and u cannot win soul's if u are being harsh, true born again do not talk like this.. I intentionally ask u those questions.. let assume I'm an unbeliever is dat how u will preach to me.. brother u do not have the spirit of God in you.. u only come online to preach but u do not practice wat u preach.. God see response from a suppose born again Christian.. is dat how Jesus Christ responded to his critic's?.. u need to work on yourself.. I can do better than u... Am dissapointed in you.. I used to like every of your post but with this I see u are not different from the Pharisee... U are the type Jesus said do wat they preach but do not do wat they do.. u preach and do the opposite.. Stephen was stone to dead even at day he still pray for their forgiveness.. just simple tantamount and u are involving somebody's life into it, instead to back up with scripture and let me see reasons on your point, I was expecting u to throw more light so dat I can learn from u but u dissapointed me., I ask those questions intentionally so dat I can get ur opinion and built on it ... May God forgive u... Fake preacher
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by 8stargeneral: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Seems like there people related to Ogun state people, they HV things in common.
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by oluoma1: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2020
#200 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked him brain still dey function? Ajuju ka m juru bikokwanu. Two hundred (200 )
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Awoo88: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
what happened to Ogun state

State of skull miners
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by wetmenow: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2020
We call this IGG( INITIAL GRA GRA) For long will they remain there?
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Righteousness89(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2020
psalmistkakah:

I tot u are fill with the spirit but is obvious u lack the spirit of calmness and u cannot win soul's if u are being harsh, true born again do not talk like this.. I intentionally ask u those questions.. let assume I'm an unbeliever is dat how u will preach to me.. brother u do not have the spirit of God in you.. u only come online to preach but u do not practice wat u preach.. God see response from a suppose born again Christian.. is dat how Jesus Christ responded to his critic's?.. u need to work on yourself.. I can do better than u... Am dissapointed in you.. I used to like every of your post but with this I see u are not different from the Pharisee... U are the type Jesus said do wat they preach but do not do wat they do.. u preach and do the opposite.. Stephen was stone to dead even at day he still pray for their forgiveness.. just simple tantamount and u are involving somebody's life into it, instead to back up with scripture and let me see reasons on your point, I was expecting u to throw more light so dat I can learn from u but u dissapointed me., I ask those questions intentionally so dat I can get ur opinion and built on it ... May God forgive u... Fake preacher

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge!

Read Isah 11:1-2, Gal 5:22-23
Then Pray for those gifts you see there..
You seem to be Fighting with yourself or yourself is Fighting you..
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Shedrachmessi(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:
This guy is the greatest argentine of all time... I hope he is now seeing the " hand of God "
correction second greatest after messi
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by able20(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2020
fdigital:
Grave robbers. seriously thought such barbaric act can only take place here in Africa? Who says
the oyibos are better than us?
Argentina is no way better, the have also skull miners
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Why not cremate the body to save the government from security expenditures.?
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by psalmistkakah(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge!

Read Isah 11:1-2, Gal 5:22-23
Then Pray for those gifts you see there..
You seem to be Fighting with yourself or yourself is Fighting you..
Just forget it... U don Bleep up... Continue with your preaching... Next time as a born again learn not to use fowl language on people u want to convert.. is this how u will preach to opposite religion... Is obvious u are still a baby Christian even unbeliever uses lenient language when they are being oppose not to talk of a Christian... I don talk finish.. is a pity that I have to preach to u instead of preaching to me... Have seen ur kind.. and you will me my kind too who will throw questions to you just to see how mature u are with u response.... Thank you
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Jpapexjunior: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Double wahala for dead body
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Kwili1: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
grin; D; D the fear of Afonja skull miners. this our skull minning Afonja neighbor wants to mine d skull of a legend. spit on Afonja.
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Beverlyjean(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Not exactly. There was a woman called Eva Peron. She was d wife of Juan Peron mentioned in d story. Her influence over Argentina was like no other& has never been witnessed since then after her death. She died in 1952& an estimated 3million people attended her funeral

Thst inspired the movie Evita ....
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Beverlyjean(f): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Shedrachmessi:
correction second greatest after messi

Well, u are not argentine, u hv never visited South America, let alone Argentina... just like an argentine saying Mikel is greater than okovha cos he is a Chelsea fan .... wake up boy
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Thst inspired the movie Evita ....

Exactly..."don't cry for me Argentina"
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Shedrachmessi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Well, u are not argentine, u hv never visited South America, let alone Argentina... just like an argentine saying Mikel is greater than okovha cos he is a Chelsea fan .... wake up boy
but you are also not Argentine so keep quite, take a look at messi's Archievement and that of Maradona then you can talk to me
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by akumar2020: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ahhhh sheybi no be only Nigeria wey geh village pipu ���
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Beverlyjean(f): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Shedrachmessi:
but you are also not Argentine so keep quite, take a look at messi's Archievement and that of Maradona then you can talk to me

Even messi said Maradona is the greatest...u see erh
...most messi fans are so dull mentally... u are comparing someone that excelled for both club and country ... proved himself in barca, napoli boca juniors, Argentina and u are saying crap ...barca broke the transfer record back them to sign him...he won napoli their 2 ever league titles and only uefa Cup... he took Argentina to back to back world cups final and won one ...messi that can't even score in a world Cup knockout stage... messi teams in the finals have been better than maradonas in 86 or 90...
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Confused World will only do Confused things!
Only JESUS Christ open the Eyes of Understanding of the World and its Inhabitants and Heal its Folly.

Grave robbers or no Grave robbers Maradona has long gone to Eternity in Heaven or Hell based on who he Believed on Before he died.

Wake up Folks
There would be a Great Shaking soon,
JESUS is COMING
Let the World quit Chasing shadows!!
Is it based on who you believed or how you lived? please enlighten me
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Shedrachmessi(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Even messi said Maradona is the greatest...u see erh
...most messi fans are so dull mentally... u are comparing someone that excelled for both club and country ... proved himself in barca, napoli boca juniors, Argentina and u are saying crap ...barca broke the transfer record back them to sign him...he won napoli their 2 ever league titles and only uefa Cup... he took Argentina to back to back world cups final and won one ...messi that can't even score in a world Cup knockout stage... messi teams in the finals have been better than maradonas in 86 or 90...
chai, some of messi's haters have gone very deep in dulness, but how many world best did Maradona have? If you dont know MESSI have six which make him uncompereable to any footballer in the history of footbal
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Beverlyjean(f): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Shedrachmessi:
chai, some of messi's haters have gone very deep in dulness, but how many world best did Maradona have? If you dont know MESSI have six which make him uncompereable to any footballer in the history of footbal

This is the reason y u messu fans are very dull...like u dint know that South American players were not included in the awards those days... pele, zico, Maradona, kempes, socrates wud hv been multiple winners .... 6 balon dor with no cup for country and u think argentines will go nuts for him... Maradona has a 4kin church... he is worshipped, his birthday is celebrated like Christmas
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Shedrachmessi(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

This is the reason y u messu fans are very dull...like u dint know that South American players were not included in the awards those days... pele, zico, Maradona, kempes, socrates wud hv been multiple winners .... 6 balon dor with no cup for country and u think argentines will go nuts for him... Maradona has a 4kin church... he is worshipped, his birthday is celebrated like Christmas
but messi won many trophies for his club, meanwhile his team mate are not helping him in his country.
NB, messi was never involve in drug abuse
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Beverlyjean(f): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2020
Shedrachmessi:
but messi won many trophies for his club, meanwhile his team mate are not helping him in his country.
NB, messi was never involve in drug abuse

Pls stop saying nonsense...help him how... how was Maradona helped in 86, at least they have been showing the times of Maradona on TV... Argentina had a dead team in 86 , napoli was like genoa in Italy...he carried them to victory , something they had never achieved in their history
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Shedrachmessi(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Pls stop saying nonsense...help him how... how was Maradona helped in 86, at least they have been showing the times of Maradona on TV... Argentina had a dead team in 86 , napoli was like genoa in Italy...he carried them to victory , something they had never achieved in their history
but messi was never involve in drug abuse,
this one that you are saying Maradona was worship like God,
the goal he even score to qualify for the world cup, he use Hand which is impossible now with VAR
Re: 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers by Beverlyjean(f): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Shedrachmessi:
but messi was never involve in drug abuse,
this one that you are saying Maradona was worship like God,
the goal he even score to qualify for the world cup, he use Hand which is impossible now with VAR

Like Messi has never used hand to score.... pls detach his personal life from his career... u dont know if Messi will b worse after his playing days ... doing drugs doesn't qualify him as a bad person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia: Int'l Friendly (2 - 1) On 13th October 2023 / "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.