Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Share Your Armed Robbery Experience. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Experience. (229 Views)

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience / Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Armed Robbery Experience. by TaminaliaCatapa: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Note: if you’ve never been in that situation, don’t ever blame those who have. You’ll understand why I said this at the end of my story.

It was a windy harmattan morning. I had an interview to attend on the island and was at the time residing around okokomaiko area of Lagos state. It was pretty cold and the wind wouldn’t let my lips be moist in peace; they dry up immediately i water them with my saliva. I was standing lost in thought thinking about the extent of moral decadence in the country and how I’m about to embark on another fruitless journey because obviously most positions advertised are already filled before announcement. The screaming tenor of the bus conductor’s voice shouting iyana’ba was what brought me back to life. I entered the vehicle and sat comfortable at the front, feeling like a colonel; one with no eagle nor stars.

The wind of the harmattan hit harder as the bus raced through the badagry road. It was 5:30 am in the morning and my stomach was already feeling butterflies; the worms singing are obviously on their own as there can’t be no mamaput ready by that time of the day.

In no time, we were in front of the prestigious Lagos State University. I alighted and was walking towards mile 2 to further my journey and that was when I realized I was not alone. A car sped and parked beside me, the number of hoodlums in the car was 4. Just one of them got out and asked me for my valuables. He held a gun and was direct about his wants “give me your valuables”. At that point I understood him like a lecturer will demand in exam “describe succinctly”. I gave everything I had including the last bite of bittercola in my pocket.

After the terrible incident, a sympathizer came and asked me a very useless question. “What is their plate number”.

I didn’t know when I screamed “I don’t even know the color of the car” even though it was pretty bright.

Kindly stop asking and bragging about unwarranted questions whenever you see a fresh victim abeggy.

Share urs

(1) (Reply)

Two Kidnappers Arrested For Kidnapping, Stealing Cars And Selling Them To People / Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter, Sets Her Private Part On Fire / EFCC Arraigns FIRS Directors, Officers For N4.5bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.